Chapter 29: show and flowers

Shi Yuan started acting again.

Life is back on track, and the audience is much smaller than in the past. They have to compress the number of games, from three or four games a week to one or two.

"It will get better after a while." Qin Luoluo said this, "Every time after the big warning, the passenger flow is like this. I estimate that it will return to the same level as before in a month."

In short, Shi Yuan performed conscientiously on stage, tidying up the backstage and changing advertisements at the entrance of the theater when he was free.

He played Lin Mo, and was killed many times; he played the cypress demon, and was killed many times; he played the savior...this time he was not killed, but he saved the world.

At the end of the story, Leo played by Wolfgang knelt in front of him and said with emotion: "Can you really, can you really save the world and make me a real hero?"

At this time, Shi Yuan stretched out his hand to him-his appearance was sinister, his expression was gentle, and the golden, hazy sky shone like mist, which was too beautiful to behold.

Leo died in front of the throne, the monsters in the world disappeared, and a new era was won.

Whenever the stage play ends, Shi Yuan and others bow shoulder to shoulder to the audience, there will always be thunderous applause.

He is still afraid of people and nervous, but after all he has adapted to acting.

Everything seems to be the same as before. The audience's laughter and applause never disappeared, but when they walked out of the theater and onto the street, something unresolved seemed to condense in mid-air, which was gloomy and gloomy.

"Is there really a savior?" Shi Yuan asked Qin Luoluo.

"Savior?" Qin Luoluo was putting on makeup in the background, carefully applying mascara. After painting, she looked around in the mirror and continued casually: "How is it possible? If there is such a thing, it should have appeared 70 years ago."

She pursed her lips to make sure the lipstick was flawless, checked her makeup one last time, stood up, and swayed to the stage in a long dress.

Bright lights and thunderous applause.

She smiled beautifully.

Once after a performance, Shi Yuan and Cheng Youwen went to save money together.

The piggy bank for Isabella was quite full, and there was a huge pile of banknotes, thick and solid. Shi Yuan saved 20 yuan, and Cheng Youwen saved 50 yuan.

After Cheng Youwen locked the safe, Shi Yuan asked, "How is Ms. Isabella's illness?"

"That's it, neither bad nor bad." Cheng Youwen replied, "Wolfgang often contacts her, she is now in a stable condition, and the money is still enough, we will save the money for her future surgery - major surgery Very expensive."

Shi Yuan thought for a while: "Tracey also needs surgery, right?"

Cheng Youwen paused: "Yes, yes, that's right."

Shi Yuan asked, "Is Tracy's money enough?"

"Her surgery is not that expensive," Cheng Youwen explained, "Plus Wolfgang has savings, so it's no problem." His fingers were stained with coin oil, and he wiped back and forth on his clothes, "We also wanted to give Te Lacey saves money, but she's not happy with it, and won't let us do it."