Chapter 56: front

Shi Yuan returned to Fengyang City.

He wanted to go home, but when it turned into black mist, he accidentally lost his way and went to the southeast city.

Counting the middle trip and one night in Iron City, he left for almost 5 days. However, Lu Tinghan was busy with command, so it was impossible for him to go home—even if Shi Yuan really wanted to see him, he had to wait until the end of the war.

Shi Yuan was a little sad.

He couldn't tell why he was sad, maybe it was thinking of Yan Xin who died on the top of the tower, maybe it was thinking of the waltz in the sunset, maybe it was because he hadn't been stared at and touched his head for too long.

He never missed Lu Tinghan that much.

He vaguely felt that he had found a little answer to "love".

And when he walked into the street, he realized that this time the monster came down from the ground, and people didn't go to the shelter.

Every house closed its doors and windows, and the streets were full of patrols and makeshift outposts.

The monster screamed piercingly, resounding outside the city. The aircraft passed overhead, and the explosion at supersonic speed was deafening. After that, they poured hundreds of kilograms of bombs/bombs on the ground. The bombings often lasted all night, and the beds shook when they fell asleep.

Shi Yuan didn't want to be discovered by the patrol team - the patrol team would definitely ask him why he was here and record his actions. Then Lu Tinghan would know, and he couldn't explain it clearly.

He's not a glib, intelligent abyss.

Can deceive people, but only a little.

Shi Yuan hid in an alley, hiding from a team.

He was worrying about how to sneak home when he suddenly saw Tower No. 4.

Tower No. 4 is in the southeast city, standing under the deep sky, only two blocks away from him. The whole tower is dark, blending with the night, except for a small room on the 8th floor that is lit.

Anyone else at the psychological assistance center?

Is it trapped there?

Another round of bombing, the earth trembled. Shi Yuan hesitated for a few seconds before heading towards the No. 4 tower.

He avoided the two patrols all the way to the tower without any danger.

The elevator was locked, and he slowly climbed to the eighth floor.

The psychological assistance center was completely dark. He searched every big office, but found no one. The rest was the private office, and he soon discovered that the lights were coming from Lin Yelian's office.

The office was quiet, Shi Yuan knocked on the door and asked, "Mr. Lin, are you there?"

No one answered.

Shi Yuan asked again: "Mr. Lin, are you here?"

Still no response.