Chapter 70: confrontation

The personnel in the welfare center were evacuated, and the law enforcement team came to the door of Wu Zhengqing's room.

The door was unlocked, the captain gestured, and the team members broke in!

However-

The room was empty.

While others were checking under the bed and table, several soldiers pointed their guns in different directions. This small room can be seen at a glance, and the only blind spot is the attic.

The captain climbed the stairs under cover and saw a few books scattered in the attic, the planet model had just been taken out of the collection cabinet, and a backpack was placed on the ground with two cosmic posters just installed in it.

There was dust on the ground, and there were a few fresh footprints.

There are indications that the people here have just left.

"..." the captain cursed silently.

They searched the entire welfare center again and made sure that the person was no longer there.

"We watched him come in." A soldier said, "There is only one exit and one elevator. Team B has been guarding outside, and no one has been seen leaving."

"It's really his grandma's hell." The captain scolded, "Why did this person fly away so well?"

The soldier hesitated for a moment: "The small skylight in the attic is indeed open. We checked, and there is no foothold outside the window, and no one fell to death. It is impossible that he really has wings, right?" He smiled dryly.

The law enforcement team closed the team and left.

Before leaving, they told the staff: "If you see that person named Shi Yuan coming back, notify the law enforcement team immediately."

Wang Yu couldn't believe it, and asked, "What did he do?"

The captain replied: "He is suspected of first-degree murder, and I cannot disclose other details to you."

"Murder? How is that possible!" Wang Yu's eyes widened, "He would never do such a thing!"

"Whether there is a crime or not is something that the court should think about." The captain said coldly, "We have obtained the arrest warrant, and we are only responsible for law enforcement and arresting the suspect. No matter how much you believe it, don't contact him in any way. It's for your own safety."

Wang Yu's face was paler than paper.

"Know people, know faces, but don't know hearts, you should understand this sentence." The captain said before leaving, "We have seen too many examples, and I don't know how many victims believed that the murderer was a good person before they were in danger. Ma'am, I wish you peace , contact us at any time."

He turned to leave, and suddenly frowned.

"What?" Wang Yu asked.

"...Evacuate immediately." The captain said, "Everyone evacuates immediately. The monitoring center just confirmed that in this tower...the infection wavelength of Abyss 0 appeared."