Chapter 58: in hospital

Everything was destroyed, no flare guns, no flares, Shi Yuan didn't know when support would come.

Blood gushed out from Lu Tinghan's abdomen, it was a hideous open wound. There are also wounds in other places, but they are not as terrible as this wound.

Lu Tinghan taught Shi Yuan basic medical knowledge in case of emergency. But Shi Yuan didn't expect that the first time he used it was on Lu Tinghan.

It was like Lu Tinghan could find him every time, but the first time he found Lu Tinghan was in such a situation.

...good thing he found him.

Shi Yuan didn't have saline and bandages, so he tore off his clothes, folded them into pieces and pressed them on. His hands were shaking badly, and he tried his best to press down, but the blood was still flowing, and his hands were soaked in scarlet.

Why can't it stop? he thinks.

Can humans shed so much blood?

It was hot and scorching, almost burning his fingertips. Every small stream of blood gushed out seemed to take away a bit of Lu Tinghan's body temperature, and his body was slowly becoming cold.

There was a rustling sound.

The snake king's head was crushed by the "heavy hammer", and his mountain-like body lay across the wilderness. At this time, gravel rolled down from its body, and the gravel fell to the ground, without wind, and gathered together tremblingly, so countless new rock snakes were born.

The Snake King is dead, but the new life of their group descends with the help of its corpse, like a whale falling in the deep sea, from generation to generation.

Rock snakes surrounded Shi Yuan and Lu Tinghan. They twisted, rolled, and entangled with each other, forming a dense sea of ​​snakes. Surrounded by a tide of snakes, a rock snake as large as a small building slowly swam towards them, its vertical pupils staring closely at the two of them.

"...don't come here." Shi Yuan didn't look back, "I will kill you."

The rock snake hissed, his eyes extremely frenzied. The little snakes were also restless, moving faster.

This scene is very strange.

The huge mountain-like rock is the body of the monster, which is endless. Thousands of snakes form the ocean, stacked two or three meters high, they are too restless, the whole world is filled with the sound of rubbing stones and scales, their shimmering pupils and scarlet tongues. And the giant snake propped up its upper body, the bones of its neck stretched out, and the scales made of rocks had arc-shaped growth patterns of crystals. It blocks the sunset and casts a strong shadow on the earth.

Putting anyone here would mean death without a burial, and would be beyond redemption.

But they were suppressed. No matter how much the snake tide surged, they did not dare to approach Shi Yuan, leaving a circular vacuum on the ground.

The giant snake refused to leave, and leaned forward, as if to get closer-

When Shi Yuan turned his head, black mist gushed out of his body. This black mist is obviously silent, but it has strange noises, like the echo of the deep sea, the noise of alien stars, or the sighs of thousands of dead.