Chapter 53: iron city

This time the special infected creature is named "Rock Snake".

Its pollution value is not high, but it mainly moves underground with swarms of snakes, which brings great difficulties to city defense.

Most importantly, people cannot go to underground shelters, they can only stay on the surface with doors and windows closed. A large number of troops have been deployed on the streets, setting up temporary outposts, ready for battle. Fleets of aircraft flew out of the city and carried out carpet bombing. Sometimes the sound of explosions continued all night, and there seemed to be the painful hiss of snakes.

Once another battle was over, Lu Tinghan took off his command optical brain, his black temples were slightly damp with sweat.

He came back to the office with half a cup of coffee on the table. He left in a hurry, he only drank half of that cup of coffee, it was already cold, and the aroma was four or five points less. He leaned against the desk, swirled the cup, and drank slowly.

There were several stacks of heavy documents on the table, Lu Tinghan thought of something, turned sideways, and pulled out a piece of paper from the folder in the far corner.

It was a sketch he drew.

On the screen, the young boy has devil horns on his head, scales at the end of his right eye, and his eyes are as black as an abyss, and he looks like he is smiling with his eyes bent.

"..." Lu Tinghan laughed silently.

There was a knock on the office door.

He put the sketch back and said, "Come in."

Su Enqi opened the door and came in: "I thought you went to rest."

Lu Tinghan raised his cup: "I remembered that there was still half a cup of coffee left, so I came back."

The current coffee production has long been discontinued, and only those of his level can drink it, which is considered a luxury.

Su Enqi laughed twice: "I was also addicted to coffee when I was young. I had to have a cup every day. If I don't drink it, I won't be able to cheer up. If you don't have enough, come to me to get it. I also have a lot of good ones. Black coffee and white coffee are available, keep your drink until you are satisfied." He took two steps and sat on the sofa, "But, are you going to the front line again?"

Lu Tinghan: "Yes."

He had to get close to the monsters to know what they were thinking more accurately.

"The 'Rock Snake' is different from other specially infected creatures. You know, it is difficult for us to attack the underground, and the front line is too dangerous." Su Enqi said, "This time is different from before. I don't recommend you go."

Lu Tinghan said, "I'm going."

"..." Su Enqi sighed softly, "You are still the same. I won't say anything, you should be more careful, don't take your own life seriously. No matter how powerful or genius, we are all just flesh and blood It's just a body, it hurts and it bleeds."

Lu Tinghan responded.

The room fell into silence. Su Enqi clasped his hands and rubbed his thumbs lightly, wondering what he was thinking.