Chapter 60: sound idiot

Shi Yuan:?

He really couldn't think of how a person's quality could be lower, so he asked Lu Tinghan: "Are you going to throw garbage on my head?"

"That's not true." Lu Tinghan said, "But you've touched me so many times, and I'm a person of low quality.

Shi Yuan:?

Before he could react, Lu Tinghan grabbed his waist, and then he was pulled from the root of the tail to the tip of the tail - the scales were very sensitive when touched like this, and he would tremble slightly every time.

Lu Tinghan whispered in his ear: "Didn't you tell me that you seem to understand what 'love' is?"

"...I understand a little bit." Shi Yuan's scales exploded slightly, and he still looked at Lu Tinghan seriously, "It's just that I really want to hold your hand, and I really want to kiss you. A little bit different."

Lu Tinghan said, "Really? Then kiss me again."

Shi Yuan turned his head and kissed Lu Tinghan quickly. In the next second, his world was spinning, and he fell into the soft pillow, and Lu Tinghan pressed and kissed him and groaned a few times.

This night, Shi Yuan experienced how low-quality human beings are and how they show love.

Facts have proved that Lu Tinghan is injured, and he can still easily restrain him with one hand. Even if it doesn't reach the point of real mating, it can make him tremble and make a small whimper.

The next day, Shi Yuan was determined not to let Lu Tinghan touch his tail again.

He hugged his tail and said, "What should I do, I really can't learn to lay eggs."

"Learn slowly." Lu Tinghan flipped a page of the book, "If you want to try it, you can find me."

Shi Yuan complained: "I was blown up like that yesterday, and you didn't stop, which made me take care of the scales for a long time today."

"Because I have no quality." Lu Tinghan said.

These words were so reasonable, Shi Yuan had no way to refute, nestled beside Lu Tinghan, patiently comforting the tail that exploded yesterday.

At night, Shi Yuan wrapped himself in a quilt early and fell asleep. Lu Tinghan kissed his forehead, turned off the light for him, and went to the study.

After a short break, there was a steady stream of affairs waiting for him to deal with.

The restoration of the city, the planning of the city defense, the rebuilding of the outposts, and the command of various small-scale battles... In the past few months, many people died outside the city, because they could not see their families because of the euthanasia law, and most of the remains were transported. Those who don't come back are already very lucky to be able to be found by others and brought back to the city.

Since the fall of Gleaner City, people have no more flowers to offer. There is no death knell in Fengyang City, and occasionally a few people can be seen standing under the city wall, facing the direction of the wasteland to mourn in silence.

Lu Tinghan had a meeting with his subordinates.

When the meeting was over, the sky was filled with stars.