Chapter 10: Spike Pendant

When Lu Ting was in the cold zone, Shiyuan walked into a shop familiarly.

The store's door sign reads "Wheat Field Noodle House", and the decoration is simple, but the boss smiled when he saw Lu Tinghan: "It's the same, a single room on the second floor."

old acquaintance.

The two of them stepped on the creaking stairs, went up to the second floor, and went to the room at the end of the corridor. Once the door was closed, nothing could be heard. Lu Tinghan took off his mask and pushed the menu in front of Shi Yuan: "What do you want?"

Shi Yuan looked at it for a long time and said, "I want to order this devil's chili noodles."

He has always been curious about what the legendary "chili" tastes like and why humans like it.

Lu Tinghan asked: "Can you eat spicy food?"

"I want to try it." Shi Yuan said, "It should be edible."

Lu Tinghan ordered, and not long after, two big bowls of noodles came out, one bowl of red oil and one bowl of clear soup, the boss added a lot of meat to it.

Lu Tinghan took the chopsticks, and was not in a hurry to sandwich the noodles, so he looked at Shi Yuan.

Shi Yuan: "What's wrong?"

Lu Tinghan: "You eat." He pushed a glass of ice water to Shi Yuan's hand.

Shi Yuan picked up a chopstick noodle, blew on it, and stuffed it into his mouth.

Shi Yuan paused.

Shi Yuan opened his eyes wide.

Shi Yuan's tail scales exploded.

"Cough, cough, cough-" He coughed violently, and the terrible spicy taste made his throat sore and rushed straight to his forehead!

He quickly drank water, poured down a glass of ice water, and it took him a long time to recover. When he raised his head, Lu Tinghan still looked at him, and there seemed to be a flash of smile in his eyes, as if he had expected it a long time ago.

Lu Tinghan asked: "Can I still eat spicy food now?"

Shi Yuan: "I can't..." His tail was still bursting, and he couldn't calm down.

Lu Tinghan exchanged two bowls of noodles and said, "Go ahead, I ordered beef noodles."

Shi Yuan would honestly eat non-spicy food.

The beef noodles are very fragrant, the soup is rich, and the shallots are green and crisp. He didn't know that such a bowl of noodles was ridiculously expensive, but he just thought it was too delicious.

He asked Lu Tinghan: "Do you come here often?"

"I'll come when I'm free." Lu Tinghan replied.

Shi Yuan asked again: "You really don't find it spicy?"

"is acceptable."

"Okay," Shi Yuan said, "You're really amazing." With lingering fear in his heart, he picked up the cup and drank water.

When Shi Yuan was almost finished eating, Lu Tinghan said, "Shi Yuan, who gave you your spike pendant?"