Chapter 34: Out of town

After the rush hour was announced, there was a commotion in the city.

The alliance defenders had already deployed control and quickly suppressed the chaos-panic was inevitable, but the more critical it was, the more important order was.

Fortunately, the end of the world has lasted for more than 70 years. Except for young people, everyone has experienced the peak period of infection. They calmed down at an alarming rate and returned indoors one after another, waiting for further arrangements.

Chai Yongning announced that these two days are a buffer period, and the martial law law will be gradually implemented, and the full martial law will begin in five days.

The arrival of the peak period is a gradual process. It is not announced, which means that tomorrow is dangerous-maybe in the next few weeks or even months, life will not change, but the situation is getting worse and worse .

During the buffer period, normal activities and performances can still be performed. This is the troupe's last chance. Fortunately, under the persuasion of Wolfgang and Cheng Youwen, the part-time actor who played the role was willing to cooperate with the last performance.

Shi Yuan thought Xia Fang would be unhappy. To his surprise, Xia Fang didn't say anything, and even helped to persuade other actors.

On May 16, 2014, at 8:30 am, the Garcia Grand Theater opened its doors, and the No. 1 performance hall was brightly lit.

61 tickets were sold and 3 spectators came.

A couple, an aging connoisseur.

Si Yeon dutifully performed "The Martyr". They have performed many times, but this time is their most perfect one: they acted so well that people forget the cold reality. Each character is vivid, bringing stories from another world to the audience.

The audience sees the life of the protagonist Leo.

At first, he was a hooligan who took his life, then he was a hypocrite who killed monsters, and finally he was a martyr who saved the world.

The story has a beginning and an end, and a happy ending.

The actors of the troupe stood in front of the stage, hand in hand, and bowed to the audience together. The three audience members stood up and clapped, screamed and cheered with all their might.

In a gloomy world, in this small corner, there is the last carnival.

Shi Yuan stood in the tide of light and thought, this is like applause and applause from all over the world.

Then the lights dimmed, and the velvet curtain slowly closed, as if closing a door to another world, and the dream ended.

Backstage, Cheng Youwen said: "The performance was good, but it's a pity that Ms. Isabella didn't see it." He smiled, "If you could have performed today before, we would have been famous all over the world. It's a pity."

Then, there was a suffocating silence. Xia Fang leaned on the railing and looked out the window, without speaking, Qin Luoluo turned a ring on the table, distracted, after a long time Wolfgang said: "The day after tomorrow, if you are free, let's have dinner together."