Chapter 64: ordinary people

Shi Yuan was tossed about for most of the night, his tail trembling and knotted, and after being untied, he tied the knot again. In the end, he had no choice but to wrap his tail around Lu Tinghan's waist.

Once again he experienced the horror of human beings.

Also experienced...his devil horns and tail are simply his Achilles heel, as long as he catches him, he can't escape. And the land general is obviously good at discerning the weaknesses of others, so he played him to the bottom with no difficulty, which was extremely satisfying.

In the end, he was carried by Lu Tinghan to take a bath, and fell asleep as soon as he touched the pillow.

While half asleep and half awake, someone kissed him on the forehead.

Shi Yuan gave a confused "huh?"

"Go to sleep." Lu Tinghan said, "Good night."

The next day, when Shi Yuan opened his eyes, Lu Tinghan was sitting by the window, putting on his military shirt. Wrapped in a quilt, Shi Yuan rolled behind him, poked his head out, and saw the scar on his abdomen at a glance.

"Does the injury still hurt?" He asked Lu Tinghan.

"It's been gone for a long time." Lu Tinghan replied, turned his head and kissed Shi Yuan, "Are you free tonight, go for a walk?"

"Okay." Shi Yuan suddenly smiled.

Lu Tinghan patted his head: "You don't have any discomfort, do you?"

Shi Yuan: "There is no snoring."

After going through what happened yesterday, Shi Yuan didn't feel pain, and felt good, but his waist and the base of his tail felt slightly weak. He recalled the scene yesterday when Lu Tinghan pulled his tail and pulled him back to his side, and he still had lingering fears in his heart.

Lu Tinghan sent him to Tower No. 4, and before saying goodbye, he said, "Eight o'clock in the evening."

Shi Yuan: "I will never forget!"

He answered calls all morning on the 8th floor. Lin Yeran passed by the office with a glass of water, poked his head in and said, "Shi Yuan, someone is waiting to see you in the lobby on the 1st floor."

"See me?" Shi Yuan was surprised.

"Yeah, a man in his twenties." Lin Yeran said, "If you want to see him, go see him quickly. I'll give you 15 minutes. Come back when you finish speaking, or I'll deduct your bonus."

Shi Yuan went to the lobby, looking left and right to find someone. After a long time, I saw someone hesitantly coming out from behind the pillar.

It's Xia Fang.

Shi Yuan opened his eyes wide.

I haven't seen her for more than a year. Xia Fang has lost a lot of weight, her yellow hair has disappeared, and she has become a very short cut.

His eyes flickered, and he said hesitantly: "Shi, Shiyuan, I'm here. I've been inquiring about you for the past few weeks, and I've asked a lot of people to come here. I was thinking... I wanted to see you." He was almost at a loss, "I, I don't know, do you have time to chat at noon today?"