Chapter 19: their stories

Shi Yuan said, "Have you been calling me a long-tailed grunt behind your back? It's too much." He emphasized, "It's really too much."

Just as Lu Tinghan was about to say something, he heard Shi Yuan say again: "Why are you giving me nicknames indiscriminately? My tail is not long at all, and I can't snore!"

Lu Tinghan: "..."

Shi Yuan may have seriously misunderstood himself. But Lu Tinghan is rarely wronged now, and there is a [knot (long-tailed snoring monster)] in the address book, so he didn't tell Shi Yuan the truth.

Shi Yuan said: "As for 'knotting'..." He thought for a while, "Well, I do know how to tie a knot. I don't want a knotted tail either, but I can't cure anthropophobia."

Lu Tinghan followed the good example: "I will change your name and notes back."

Shi Yuan: "..."

Just as Lu Tinghan was about to change, Shi Yuan held his hands down.

Shi Yuan looked at him: "Don't change my real name back."

Lu Tinghan asked, "Why?"

"Anyway, don't use your real name." Shi Yuan said.

Uniqueness is eccentricity.

Lu Tinghan: "Then change it to what?"

"I don't know, wait for me to think about it." Shi Yuan was a little confused, "What image do I have in your mind?"

Lu Tinghan: "Long-tailed grunting monster."

Shi Yuan confiscated all of Lu Tinghan's candies.

Shi Yuan thought about it for a month, and the long-tailed snorer also survived in Lu Tinghan's phone for an extra month.

Shi Yuan also quietly asked Xia Fang: "What do you think the term 'long-tailed snorer' describes? Is it cute or annoying?"

Xia Fang said: "What kind of strange word is this? Shi Yuan, have you ever played games?"

Shi Yuan: "Does it count to be greedy for snakes?"

"Ham, this one is too simple." Xia Fang said, "I'm talking about the game with dungeons in the past. 'Long-tailed grunting monster' sounds like at least an elite monster in the dungeon, the one that goes berserk when it loses blood kind."

Shi Yuan didn't quite understand, but he still decided not to give Lu Hantang any more for the next three days.

This month the troupe is rehearsing the fourth and final act.

The plot of the first and second scenes mentioned that after Leo killed the tree demon, he found that he had the talent to slay demons and demons. He went around hunting monsters for vanity, and finally became a famous hero everywhere.

Wolfgang brings the hypocrite and false hero to life.

In the third and fourth acts, Leo realizes love and power, and embarks on the road to find the savior.

The God of Salvation can drive away the monsters in the world. When Leo finds him, he finds that the God of Salvation is Lin Mo who was killed by him many years ago.