Chapter 44: Isabella

The people inside the transport ship were crowded, no one spoke, it was very hot, and the air was frozen.

This is a long journey that will last more than three days.

The outbreak of infected Huahai couldn't catch up with them, but the abyss was still restless, maybe they would encounter a wave of monsters from the air raid.

There are too many human beings, Shi Yuan only dared to nest in the corner, eating military rations with plain boiled water every day, and almost got so nervous that his tail got knotted.

His cell phone was broken, so he couldn't contact Lu Tinghan, and he boarded the transport ship in a hurry without registration.

He felt that Lu Tinghan must be very worried about him, so he found a soldier on guard and asked, "Hi, may I contact other people?"

The soldier didn't even blink, and replied coldly: "No."

Shi Yuan asked again: "Is it really not possible?"

The soldier ignored him.

Shi Yuan drooped his tail and went back to his room, where he was crowded with nearly a hundred strangers in the dark.

Cheng Youwen and Qin Luoluo are next door.

After Shi Yuan rescued them from the theater, the two expressed their gratitude, but the way they looked at him became...strange, hesitant to speak.

This is also inevitable.

The behavior patterns of monsters are unpredictable and strange, and the fluctuations of the abyss will never stop. In the past, it really happened that they voluntarily gave up their prey.

But Cheng Youwen and Qin Luoluo got too close.

It was close enough to clearly see that what the monsters were afraid of was Shi Yuan.

They may not be able to guess Shi Yuan's real identity, but they must know that Shi Yuan is not an ordinary person.

Shi Yuan didn't know how they would react.

He doesn't regret saving them, no matter how many times he starts over, he will do it again.

In the early morning of the next day, Shi Yuan was stopped by a major after receiving the compressed food.

Shi Yuan was a little scared.

The major's adjutant handed him a thick quilt. The major said: "The land general will give it to you. He asked you to tell me if you have anything."

The quilt is very soft and warm, especially when placed on a large bed. Shi Yuan hugged the quilt and rolled around a few times, wagging the tip of his tail happily, he thought, Lu Tinghan is so smart, he found him again so soon.

Two days later, through the observation cabin of the spaceship, a city appeared at the end of the horizon.

It is on a steep high ground, the huge windmill rotates forever, and thousands of solar panels shine in the morning light. Energy towers stand one after another, and you can feel electricity flowing in every corner of the city just by looking at it from a distance.