Chapter 59: Rubbish

Shi Yuan once told Lu Tinghan that he cried once, and this time Lu Tinghan was seriously injured, it was twice.

He never mentioned why he cried the first time.

- because of garbage.

It happened in the second year that Lu Tinghan became a monitor.

At that time, Shi Yuan rejoiced every day, waiting for his human beings to appear on the edge of the abyss.

It's a pity that Lu Tinghan didn't appear for long each time.

The pollution value of Abyss 0 is terrible, but it has never been infected with creatures, and the value has been stable, so the last time someone monitored Abyss 0 was 49 years ago.

Those monitors stayed by Abyss 0 for weeks, months, and then left.

No one stays for several years like Lu Tinghan.

The No. 0 abyss is stable, and Lu Tinghan only needs to regularly inspect the abyss and record the values. The work is simple and easy. The rest of the time, he spent on wearing the optical brain and directing the battle. This is why during those 10 years, he was still promoted and defended the city.

The league has repeatedly made exceptions for him. To put it simply and crudely, he is a part-time monitor, but he is still a commander in essence.

But Shi Yuan didn't know this.

He didn't know that there was something called "Abyssal Pollutants Treatment Law".

If the polluted biological tissue is left unattended, it will easily deform into a monster, and even burning or burying it cannot guarantee safety. And dumping them outside the city is more likely to generate new infectious organisms. Therefore, the alliance promulgated the "Abyss Pollutant Treatment Law", collecting the most polluted biological tissues, transporting them back to the abyss, and throwing them back.

The abyss is bottomless, and no one knows where it ends.

In a sense, this is self-produced and self-marketed, the original soup turns into the original food, the industrial chain is closed, healthy, safe and economical, without any environmental pollution, it can be said that everyone is happy. ".

This treatment method was very successful, and the pollutants thrown back never reappeared.

And Lu Tinghan made a point: Abyss No. 0 is far away from the city, but it is very stable, and there are very few monsters nearby, so it is actually very suitable for garbage disposal.

This is a very reasonable opinion.

As a result, the transport spacecraft carried countless garbage and came to the edge of the No. 0 abyss.

On that day, Shi Yuan happily waited for his humans.

Lu Tinghan did appear, standing by the edge of the abyss, his military uniform was straight, his expressionless profile was handsome and deep.

He waved his hand-

Tons of garbage falling from the sky!

Shi Yuan:?

Shi Yuan:? ? ? ! ? !

Rotten fish and rotten shrimp, melon rind and core, sour cabbage, stinky cucumber, crushed tomato and rotten durian.