Chapter 57: kiss

Shi Yuan wandered in the wilderness.

Several teams of aircraft passed overhead and began bombing in the distance. The whole world was full of gunshots, explosions and roars of monsters, and it was in chaos. Rock snakes are active underground, and as far as the eye can see, there is no intact land left. Large areas of soil have been turned upside down, and potholes and ditches several meters deep can be seen everywhere. Yellowish-brown, crimson, and black are mixed, and the earth is broken.

The pungent smell of gunpowder made Shi Yuan feel uncomfortable, coughing twice from time to time.

He didn't know where Lu Tinghan was, but judging from the latest battle broadcast, Lu Tinghan was at the outpost of Fengyang City.

There are three outposts, scattered around the city. He looked at the map and knew the general direction, but it was really the same everywhere in the wasteland, and it was too difficult to distinguish.

He can only follow the monsters.

The snakes made of rocks were still swimming underground, instinctively rushing towards the place where humans gathered.

Shi Yuan stepped on the ferocious ground with one deep foot and one shallow foot.

A group of snakes rushed past his feet, and a few jumped out from time to time. After seeing him, they hurriedly avoided.

There are exceptions.

A rock snake as tall as a half-story building quietly appeared behind Shi Yuan and followed him. When Shi Yuan turned his head, a big head was facing him, and the snake-like dark brown vertical pupils looked at him, spitting out a scarlet letter.

Shi Yuan was licked violently by that Xinzi, there was no smell of saliva, but a unique fragrance of earth.

"Don't lick me!" Shi Yuan protested, "Go and play by yourself, I still have things to do."

The rock snake licked him again, then lowered its head toward him, watching him intently. There is fear and hesitation in its eyes, but more fanaticism, devotion and desire.

— Just like the monsters off the stage in Shi Yuan's dream.

In retrospect, the purple lantern beetle queen bee I met before also had the same eyes. The queen bee wanted to hug Shi Yuan, but the rock snake curled its tail and handed a shiny and beautiful stone to Shi Yuan, wanting to give it to him.

Just like believers carefully select tributes and present them to the gods.

"Thank you, I don't want it." Shi Yuan said, "You can go to another place quickly and play stones with your friends."

The rock snake refused to go.

Shi Yuan raised his tail and made a sound to threaten it!

It was frightened away by Shi Yuan for a moment, but after five or six minutes, it poked its head out again and followed Shi Yuan quietly, its eyes becoming more and more fanatical.

The longing for ascension overwhelmed its fear of death.

Whether it is spit out letters to please, or send beautiful stones, it is actively seeking death in exchange for endless time and strength.

Shi Yuan ignored it, and it followed silently, and when Shi Yuan turned his head, he would see its letters and stones. Two hours later, when three aircraft flew by at ultra-low altitude, the rock snake twisted its head violently and let out a growl. It jumped, sank into the mud, and led a group of small snakes to chase the aircraft.

A monster is still a monster.

No matter how docile and cautious he is in front of Shi Yuan, he can still show his most ferocious fangs.