Chapter 54: Waltz and communication tower

Shi Yuan had dinner with Edward's family.

There were only three chairs, and Edward brought a cube robot, kicked away a pile of debris under his feet, and put the robot on the table.

"Get on Edward's robot!" he said.

The robot is too short, only as high as a human's knee. When Shi Yuan sat on it, only one face was exposed on the table, and it took a lot of effort to pick up vegetables.

There was a mountain of cans piled up in the corner of the room, and I don't know where Edward collected them from. He rummaged through the debris pile for a long time, picking and picking, and found 4 canned corn. He used a can opener while humming, and put one of the cans in front of Shi Yuan: "Edward invites you to eat corn!"

"Thank you." Shi Yuan said.

Edward put two more cans in front of Joanna and Mike.

Shi Yuan asked, "Have you been giving them something to eat?"

Edward: "Well, they are family!"

Shi Yuan said: "You still don't give them too much, food is very precious. And I think they... don't have a good appetite."

"They're family, and families have to eat together!"

"All right."

Then, Shi Yuan watched Edward finish eating the can, waved his hand, brought the can of paper man, poured it into his mouth, and ate it all.

Shi Yuan:?

Shi Yuan said, "Didn't you give them this?"

"Family share food!" Edward said, belching.

Shi Yuan: "..."

Today is also a day when human beings cannot be understood.

He glances at the can, which bears the Union military logo and expired three years ago. But seeing that Edward ate so neatly and the corn didn't smell strange, he still ate it all.

Should not die. he thinks.

Otherwise, I would be the first abyss to eat expired corn and die.

After dinner, Edward enthusiastically showed him the house again.

The most are guns and knives, all kinds of sonic booms/bombs/fuel bombs lighting/bombs, and even rocket launchers, followed by a bunch of weird parts, robots with only half a face left, car engines and car tires, matchboxes, flashlights , toolbox, map, notebook, binoculars, nails, pencils and rulers... Shi Yuan even saw two wigs, and wondered if they were for Joanna to wear.

There are spikes and machine gun muzzles on the outside of the tower, and roadblocks are placed at the bottom of the tower. The windows are reinforced with layers of iron sheets, making them impervious to light. There are rainwater collectors outside the windows, pollution filtering devices are installed, and odor masking agents are applied to the window seams.

Like a hardworking ant, Edward moved all the things he could find back home, turning this small watchtower into an iron wall.

Shi Yuan also saw two old photos.