Chapter 30: rainbow sword

On Friday, Shi Yuan went to see Duan Mu.

He apologized for the previous two missed appointments, and then said seriously that he would not be with him.

"Why?" Duan Mu asked, "Can you tell me the reason?"

"There is no reason, you are very nice, but if you don't like it, you don't like it." Shi Yuan said, "If I like someone, other people will definitely see it, and I will tell him directly."

Duan Mu was stunned for a while, looking at Shi Yuan's expression, only seeing seriousness.

The knuckles of his hand holding the cup turned slightly white, and he said with a wry smile, "At least you are a straightforward person, and you won't hang others up."

He turned the coffee cup in his hand and said, "I fell in love with you because I saw a performance. You are so good-looking on stage that you can notice it at a glance. Everyone says don't judge people by their appearance, but In fact, there are still many people who only look at appearance, and I am one of them. But what can I do? Sometimes I just see it at a glance and never forget it.” He smiled again, this time without bitterness, “I never understood You, now I at least know that you are a kind person. Dare to love and hate is always the best."

Shi Yuan didn't know if he was kind or not, but he knew that he was not human.

He still thanked: "Thank you."

Duan Mu drank the coffee and stood up: "Then I'll go first, I won't bother you in the future. I hope you like today's coffee and today's me."

He kept his word, Shi Yuan never received his invitation again—he only saw Duan Mu once more, after that performance, he bowed on the stage, and when he straightened up, he saw Duan Mu watching him from the audience Smiling and applauding.

After that, Shi Yuan hadn't seen him, probably he went to other cities to work as a model for different magazines.

Maybe he found his true love and lived a peaceful and happy life, drinking mellow coffee with his lover.

The time soon came to the end of March, the weather warmed up, and the trees on the roadside grew luxuriantly.

Shi Yuan found a very delicious restaurant, the fried asparagus was especially delicious, so he made an appointment with Lu Tinghan to eat there.

"Is it really delicious?" Lu Tinghan sat on the sofa and read a book.

"Really." Shi Yuan swore, "If it doesn't taste good, you don't have to touch my head for three days."

Lu Tinghan raised his eyebrows: "Then go and try."

Shi Yuan was very happy. After a while, he seemed to realize something, and added: "Your taste is too picky. How about changing it to not touching your head for two days?"

Lu Tinghan: "..." He violently rubbed Shi Yuan's head.

On the appointed day, Shi Yuan left the theater early and went home by car. When the door opened, a dazzling light came from the sky.

The light was far away, but too bright to dazzle. Shi Yuan narrowed his eyes slightly, and looked into the extreme distance, only to see clearly that it was a straight white beam of light descending from the sky.