Chapter 13: Overlord Shi Yuan

Shi Yuan said: "Mr. Xia, I'm sorry, my friend won't let me go to the bar."

"Huh?" Xia Fang was extremely confused, "Your friend still cares about this? Could it be your boyfriend?"

"Probably not." Shi Yuan said.

He probably knows the way of getting along between human spouses, he and Lu Tinghan are not like that.

Moreover, Lu Tinghan never invited him to mate. He guessed that Lu Tinghan didn't want to do this.

"Then why does he care about you? It can't be because he has a crush on you." Xia Fang said, "Besides, you are not his property. He doesn't care what you want to do. Does it mean he doesn't like bars or what? Land?" He rubbed his chin, "If you want me to say, let's just go and look around for a while, you go back early, keep your mouth shut, and no one will know, right?"

"No, I won't go. You are right, I am not his property," Shi Yuan said, "He is mine."

Human beings are very strange creatures with complicated thoughts and intelligent minds, and they are more terrifying than any monsters. In this world, only Lu Tinghan is his own human being.

Xia Fang was dumbfounded.

After a long time, he said: "I didn't expect that what you got was the script of the boss! The title has not been given yet, and others have already robbed it!"

Shi Yuan didn't quite understand what Xia Fang was saying.

It was already five o'clock in the afternoon when he followed Xia Fang back to the theater.

Shi Yuan said, "Then I'll go back first?"

"Go." Xia Fang said, "I'm going to find someone to drink."

Shi Yuan said goodbye to him and got on the bus to go home.

The car wobbled, and he held the armrest tightly and looked out the window-it was still the orange-red sky, gray buildings, and teams of patrols with expressionless faces.

Unexpectedly, Lu Tinghan came back earlier than him today. Shi Yuan pushed open the door, and Lu Tinghan was sitting on the sofa reading a book.

"I'm back." Shi Yuan said.

Lu Tinghan nodded slightly: "How are you doing today?"

"I did a lot of work, cleaned up the backstage, and posted advertisements, but the lines were not very good." Shi Yuan's tail began to wag.

"Well, keep working hard." Lu Tinghan turned a page of the book, and there were soft voices from beside him.

Then the pages of the book were blocked, replaced by Shi Yuan's dark eyes, his head moved closer, occupying all of Lu Tinghan's sight, and said, "Don't read the book, look at me quickly."

The abyss is something to gaze into!

After doing this, he couldn't finish reading the book. Lu Tinghan reached out and stroked his head. Shi Yuan curled up his tail on the sofa and flicked the tip of his tail happily: "Hululu, Huluhulu."

For the next hour, Lu Tinghan continued to read. Shi Yuan nestled next to him to read the script, and was patted on the head from time to time.