Chapter 2: Heterogeneous

The convoy departs in the middle of the night. The ground was wet, the wheels had left long marks, and half of the car was covered in mud spots.

The woman who tested his blood was named Wang Yu, about 40 years old, and everyone here called her Dr. Wang.

She took Shi Yuan into her car.

The car is full of medical staff and is located in the safest position in the center of the convoy. There are three people in the back seat plus Shi Yuan, and there are a lot of equipment piled up, it is crowded to death. He and Wang Yu were next to each other, his whole body was stiff, and when he looked back, the convoy was huge and full of people.

Only then did he realize what a huge team it was. The light shines all night, and even the sky is bright.

...too many humans, and they're too close together!

Shi Yuan overestimated his courage.

He felt that he probably had a severe anthropophobia.

It's like throwing a timid person into a haunted house. He suddenly entered the crowd, his heart was pounding with fright, and he was restless.

This place is much scarier than the forest.

The car was too crowded, and he had no place to put his tail, so he could only hug it tightly, barely getting a little comfort.

Wang Yu closed her eyes to rest, and took a sip of warm water by chance. Seeing Shi Yuan's disturbed appearance, she rarely felt comforted: "It's okay, we are about to leave the queen bee's activity area. Now is the breeding season, and its activity radius is generally not More than 120 kilometers, we have driven almost 100 kilometers."

"Sister Wang!" Lu Bafang, the assistant sitting on her left, immediately shouted, "You didn't say that to me before, you told me that if I ran slowly, I would turn into royal jelly! The queen bee hit me like a bee small bread!"

Wang Yu glared at him, "Don't yell, you'll scare people."

Lu Bafang covered his face: "It's so unfair, so unfair."

Wang Yu ignored him, turned to look at Shi Yuan: "Little friend, what's your name?"

"My name is Shi Yuan, the time of time, the abyss of the abyss." Shi Yuan corrected in a low voice, "I'm not a child."

He doesn't know how old he is, but if measured by human age, calling him a child is like a fraud.

"Oh-" the woman stretched her voice, buried her head and took a sip of hot water, "For me, everyone under 30 is a child. Shi Yuan, why are you here alone?"

Shi Yuan thought for a while: "I was not alone before, but the person with me was bitten by a bug."

Wang Yu shook the cup lightly: "Is he still alive?"

Shi Yuan shook his head, recalling Xie Qianming's eyes when he was dying.

Wang Yu: "My condolences." She didn't comfort her too much, she often had farewells, and she even bored herself by talking too much.

"Fortunately, you met us." Lu Bafang interjected, "The forest is too dangerous, and you don't have a weapon. Such a large group of purple light insects is so dangerous. Even though they are larvae, being bitten is not a joke."