051. "you say goodbye."

"Father?"

Jack stands up making Sam and Larissa back up.

"No, no, no. No. I'm not your father, Jack. It is Jack, right?" Sam asks.

"Father." Jack says.

"Sam? Sammy? Oph?" They hear Dean yell out and he rushes upstairs. Dean draws his gun, shooting at Jack.

"No!" Sam yells.

"Dean!" Larissa shouts.

Jack screams, the sound coming off in waves of light and when it's over, the three are thrown across the room, all unconscious.

When the hunters come to, Jack is gone.

"Wait, was that--" Dean starts.

"Lucifer's son." Sam says for his brother. Dean gets his gun.

"Daddy!" They hear Athena call and the door open.

"That kid slept through all of this? Damn." Dean mutters, going outside.

"Hey. Hey, baby." Sam greets, opening the door and kneeling in front of her. Athena hugs him, Sam hugging her back before pulling away.

"Hey. I have a really cool surprise for you." Sam excitedly whispers.

"What?" Athena asks. Sam makes her turn to the side and her eyes widen when she spots Larissa.

"Hi, baby." Larissa softly smiles. She waits for her daughter to make the first move, not wanting to freak the poor girl out. Even though all Larissa wants to do is snuggle her for eternity.

"Mommy? But... but mean man hurt you." Athena frowns in confusion.

"I know, baby. And I am so sorry you had to see that. but Crowley brought me back." Larissa gently explains, kneeling down.

"I thought Crowley bad guy?" Athena's face scrunches in confusion.

"Well... sometimes." Sam says.

"So mommy back?" Athena asks.

"Yes. And she is here to stay." Sam promises. It takes Athena a moment but then she's grinning and races to Larissa, crashing into her.

Larissa lets out a small laugh of relief, hugging her daughter, holding as close to her as she can.

"Oh, I love you so much, baby girl." Larissa tells her.

"I love you, too. I missed you." Athena says.

"I missed you, too." Larissa smiles, kissing the side of Athena's head. "C'mon, we gotta go."

"Go where?" Athena asks.

"Find Jack." Larissa tells her, picking her up and carrying her downstairs.

"Who?" Athena asks.

"The kid with special powers." Larissa says.

"Can he teleport?" Dean asks when they get outside.

"Huh?" Sam asks.

"The kid. Does he have wings?" Dean asks.

"I don't know." Sam shrugs.

+++

Dean is driving and Sam is in the passenger seat, Larissa and Athena in the back.

"We still have holy oil, right?" Dean asks.

"For what?" Sam asks.

"Cause we're gonna have to hit him with everything we got." Dean says.