093. alternate brothers

"So, this rift is open in the middle of the armory, and the-- and these two guys climb out of a car, and they look just like us." Sam says.

"Except not, and don't even get me started about the car." Dean says.

"Okay, I'm not understanding." Cas says.

"It's like they were us, but I guess from another world." Sam says.

"But how did they get here?" Dean asks.

"They were running." The group turn to see Billie. "Because God was destroying their reality. He's almost done wrapping up those other worlds. And when he is..."

"It's our turn?" Sam assumes.

"Looks like. So we need to be prepared. I have the next step. For Jack." Billie states. Jack walks in and is eating a sandwich.

"I'm ready. Feeling, um, good about it." Jack says.

"Jack needs to find the Occultum." Billie states.

"The Occultum? Occultum, that's, uh, Latin for "hidden." Where do we find it?" Sam asks.

"I don't know, it's hidden. Missing for centuries. Sacred, potent." Billie says.

"Is it a weapon? Uh, how does it work?" Dean asks.

"Not a weapon per se. But it's powerful." Billie says.

"Okay. Thanks. Big help." Dean sarcastically tells Billie.

"You know, this whole vague thing you got going on is really annoying." Larissa comments. Billie ignores her and turns to Jack.

"So, are you ready? Truly?" Billie asks Jack.

"I am." He nods.

"Good to hear. Because we need to be ready and vigilant... and not stupid. God -- if he catches on to what we're doing, everything comes crashing down." Billie declares.

+++

"The Occultum." Sam scoffs. "There's barely even a mention of this thing. And nothing on where to find it."

"Mm-hmm." Dean hums, stretching a rubber band.

"And what's this thing supposed to even do? It's "spiritual"? What does that even mean?" Sam asks. "Dean?" Sam knocks on the table. "Dean."

"Hmm?" He turns to his younger brother.

"What are you doing?" Sam asks.

"I'm just thinking. I mean, this whole thing is crazy, right?" Dean asks.

"Isn't that the story of your lives?" Larissa asks.

"I mean, uh, Death is our Obi-Wan, and you and me, we're the-- the "messengers of God's destruction" -- whatever the hell that means -- and Jack is supposed to kill God. But if he does... that still leaves you know who."

"Amara." Sam says.

"So I'm thinking maybe he kills her too." Dean says. Sam scoffs and Larissa quirks an eyebrow. "Seriously. Cause listen, if we just take Chuck off the board, that still leaves her, okay? That throws things out of balance, and if things are out of balance, then the world pretty much--" He blows a raspberry.

"Yeah, ends. Right." Sam says.

"But if Jack kills her... kind of a family plan. Then there's no God, there's no Darkness. Nothing out of the balance. World saved."

"Okay, yeah, but then who takes over? Uh, Jack?" Sam asks.

Jack walks in and blows a piece of bubblegum and it pops.