067. master plan

Sam walks closer until he reaches his family. Larissa meets him part of the way and feels his torso and arms before trailing her hands up to his neck and face.

"You... you're-- but I saw--" Larissa stammers.

"I'm okay now." Sam promises.

"You're alive?" She whispers.

"I'm alive." He softly smiles. Larissa's shock finally passes and she tightly hugs Sam. "I'm also covered in blood."

"I don't care." She mumbles, tightening her hold on him. She pulls away, cupping his face and pulling him down and kissing him. She keeps her arms around him, gently pecking him on the lips a few more times.

"I love you." Larissa mumbles, kissing him again.

"I love you, too." He whispers, brushing her hair away from her face. "I love you, too." He repeats, kissing her on the lips and then the nose and then her forehead.

"Sam? What happened?" Dean asks.

"He, uh, he brought me back." Sam says, looking over his shoulder and to Lucifer. His hands are still cupping Larissa's face, fingers tangled in her hair.

"What?" Larissa whispers and Sam slightly nods.

"It's what I do." Lucifer smugly shrugs.

"It is not what you... how did you get here?" Cas asks, anger in his voice.

"VIP pass. I'm with the band." Lucifer says. "Come on. Shouldn't you be thanking me? I-I gave Sammy an extra life. Besides, what with my... little bro here-" He points at Gabriel. "--being a hot mess, I figured you need me. So, I'm here to join the team."

Lucifer walks closer to where Jack is and Cas stays close.

"Your name is Jack." Lucifer says.

"And yours is Lucifer." Jack says.

"No. No, no. You don't talk to him." Dean points at Lucifer. "And you, don't listen to him." He says, pointing his finger at Jack.

"Um, don't you think that's his choice?" Lucifer questions.

"No." Cas answers.

"Are you trying to keep me from my son?" Lucifer asks.

"Well, this is Kelly Kline's son. He's nothing like you." Cas says.

"Don't say he's nothing like me. I'm the only one who understands him. This power he has? I'm powerful, dangerous, ruthless. In the... best sense, though." Lucifer says.

"No. Kill him." Dean tells Gabriel. The archangel looks uncomfortable and doesn't move.

"He can't. He's not strong enough." Lucifer chuckles.

"Dean..." Gabriel starts.

"You've got the blade." Dean says.

"Stop it." Jack says.

"He's the devil. Kill him." Dean orders.

"Stop it!" Jack shouts and then disappears.

"Well, great. Does that when he's scared. Way to go, dad!" Dean sarcastically exclaims.

"I'll go look for him." Gabriel says before walking off.

"I don't understand all the hostility. You... need... me. I am a walking weapon. I know this Michael. Heck, I beat him. So how 'bout a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T?" Lucifer asks.

Cas goes to Dean's bag and pulls out warded handcuffs.

"In case your innate evil overwhelms this new found team spirit, you wouldn't mind wearing these then, will you? You're not at full power. They should hold you." Cas says. Lucifer holds his arms out, still smug.