Roman Reigns-Needy

Parring: Roman Reigns x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Hair Pulling Humiliation, Degrading, Names, (Babe, Baby, Good Girl, & Whore), Nipple Pinching, Oral, (Roman Receiving), Praise, Spanking, and Protected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 2,098

Summary: You've been needy for the last couple of weeks and when you finally get Roman alone, his cousins ruin it which causes you to say things you should've had.

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Roman decided to take you out on a date since he's been so busy with the shows, and being 2 champions on 2 different brands isn't easy.

The restaurant he took you to was pretty expensive, it had people dressed with tuxedos and beautiful dresses. Roman was spoiling you with anything you wanted on the menu, but you only wanted one thing.

Him.

It's been almost 3 weeks since you two had sex so it wasn't surprising that you were needy. You didn't know how to tell him. Usually you weren't always needy, but something in you wanted him so bad.

Roman noticed how quiet you've become, looking off in the blank space. "Babe, what are you thinking about?" His deep voice asked. "N-nothing." You stuttered out, admiring his sharp beard and  beautiful smile.

Your thoughts were swept away when a waiter came over. "Here's your fruit, Sir." The waiter put the bowl of fruit on the table and left. "Baby, come here." Roman ordered you, patting his lap. You cocked an eyebrow. "Why?" You questioned him. "So I can feed you this fruit."

What could go wrong? You thought, so you got up and sat in his lap.

You could feel the imprint of his cock, rubbing against your dress. That made you even more needier. You started squirming and grinding in his lap to get some friction, but very slowly, without making it so noticeable, but he noticed instantly.

"What are you doing?" You stopped when he asked, voice deep in your ear. "N-nothing sorry." You lied. As you started to pick a grape out of the bowl Roman's cousins, Jimmy and Jey, came from nowhere, making you get off his lap.

"Yo, what's up Uce! What y'all doing here?" Jimmy asked with a big smile on his face. "Decided to take Y/n out. What about ya'll?" Roman replied. "Just going out as brothers, y'know." Jey responded, taking a seat across from you both.

You couldn't help, but get disappointed as the cousins talked. You thought it would just be you and Roman, but Jimmy and Jey had to come in and mess it up.

You started to pout, your bottom lip jutted out which didn't go past Roman. "Don't start that pouting." He warned you giving you 'the' look. You sassily spoke up. "I wouldn't be pouting if they weren't here!" You whispered yelled.

It was clear that you were referring to The Usos. "Watch your tone when speaking to me, Y/n." Roman's voice grew deeper as he warned you again.

Jimmy and Jey looked at each other, seeing the tense tension between the two of you. "It's okay Uce, we'll talk to you at the show next week." Jimmy dismissed both of them. They said their short goodbyes and left the table.

Roman instantly turned to you, a dark glare in his eyes. "What was that back there?" He roughly asked. "I just wanted your attention." You mumbled, now feeling slightly less confident than before.

"So you kick my cousins out of a public restaurant?" You let out an annoyed sigh as he grew frustrated with you. That's when you decided that you were done playing games and waiting on him. "Yeah I did, isn't it obvious I want you, but your stupid brain is in your ass?!" You yelled quietly enough for him to hear.