70: Dark Place

The Dream House Part Seventy

TW: Suicidal thoughts, suicide note, mentions of death.
______________________________________

Ranboo's POV

Realizing I was sat cross-legged on my room floor, I stare blankly under my bed. Eyeing the orange bottle almost full of pills I kept there long ago, I debate my next decision. If I really am the problem, I should get rid of myself from everyone. This isn't even about that anymore, I'm constantly in pain and it won't go away that I just want to end it all so my suffering would go away. That's it, I'm done. For real this time...hopefully.

I bring the pill bottle closer to me and returned to my original position. Not far from the door, against the wall but not in tthe corner. I pull out the phone from my back pocket and go in the Benchtrio GC, ignoring whatever new messages I got. It's nearing 11pm and I started typing. Halfway through the message I wrote, I had to get rid of the tears welling up in my eyes for clearer vision. Why am I crying? I want to die, there's no reason to cry. I want to, right? Yeah...

Tommy's POV

Yeah, I know, it's all my fault. I should really think before I speak next time. Ranboo slammed the door on me and I walked back to Wilbur. Thankfully, Sapnap wasn't there. God, he scares the shit out of me.

"I suppose Ranboo's not joining us?" Wilbur asked while I sat beside.

"Yeah, not anymore." I sighed. "Because of me."

"Ah, we all make mistakes, Tom. You'll learn from them." He replied, ruffling my hair with his hand on my shoulder while the other uses the tv remote.

"We're having a movie night, I heard?" Tubbo asked, walking from the other end of the house.

"Yeah, come join." Wilbur smiled.

I leaned against Will's shoulder and sighed.

"Something wrong, Tommy?" Tubbo asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

Don't tell him, Will.

"He's upset Ranboo didn't want to join us." Wilbur said.

"Should I ask him why?" Tubbo questioned.

FUCK.

"No, don't, he's probably going to bed." Wilbur replied quickly.

Phew...

"Alright then. What're we watching?" Tubbo asked, both of us watching as Wilbur scrolls and picks a random movie.

A few minutes passed through the very weird movie, my phone lights up with a notification.

11:18pm (tommyinnit): ranboomc to Benchtrio GC: Hey guys. I know you're...

I turn to Wilbur and find him asleep. He always does this. Selects the most weirdest movie and falls asleep when it's not interesting to his liking. I unlocked my phone and clicked on the notification.

ranboomc
Hey guys. I know you're all busy with your own things and we don't hang out that much (I don't blame you, I'm the one in my room all the time) but I'm in a dark place. I know you're both going through your own things as well, and I'm proud of you two for pushing through it but I really can't do this anymore. So I'm extremely sorry Tubbo, I know you hate when people talk about anything remotely close to self-harm. And I'm sorry to you too Tommy... Karl's death was not my fault and mine will not be yours either but I sincerely apologize for picking fights with you. I know I've pissed y'all off in the past but I hope you've forgiven me. Thanks for everything. I love you guys :)
seen by tubbolive

I turned to Tubbo, who just clicked on the chat. I didn't bother waiting for him to read the whole message. I ran through the hallway and got to Ranboo's room.

I couldn't do anything to save Tristan. I couldn't do anything to save Karl. I'm saving Ranboo no matter what it takes. This was my mess anyway. Twisting the doorknob side to side, I start panicking.

His door is locked.

______________________________________

[650 words]

*nervous laughter* yeah, you might want to uh...mentally prepare yourselves again :)