49: Case Closed

The Dream House Part Forty Nine

GUYS QUICK- Should I make it that Drista lives in The Dream House? I just want to know what you think. COMMENT UR OPINIONS!
______________________________________

Tubbo's POV

I don't know who was the other but I don't give a fuck. Tommy's alive, that's all that matters to me right now. I got out the car and felt the fresh breeze, wind blowing through my hair. I quickly turned to Tommy, he stood up as he noticed me walking towards him.

"Tommy!" Ranboo shouted, I'm sure he was as relieved as I am to see him.

I pulled Tommy into a tight hug and shed a few tears.

"I thought you were dead..." I shuddered.

"I'm fine, everything's okay." Tommy reassured, pulling away from the hug that I wanted to be longer.

"It's great to see you." Ranboo said, also giving Tommy a hug.

"Yeah, you too. Um, I'm sorry for the things I said again." Tommy apologized, I did the same.

"It's alright, Tom. I too am sorry for what I said."

"Don't be, I deserved it." He uttered.

"No, you didn't. Especially not at that time either."

"When is ever the right time to yell? It was bound to happen eventually."

"Where's Phil? Glad you're okay, kiddo." Puffy asked, then ran her hand through Tommy's ruffled hair.

"Phil's inside, he told me to wait for you guys." Tommy explained, watching as Puffy walked in.

"Should we follow her?" Ranboo asked.

"No, I want to sit out here. It's cold and peaceful." Tommy declined, gazing at the moonlit sky.

We waited for Phil and Puffy to come out and explained everything to Tommy in the meantime.

Tommy was now wondering who the other person was and how he knew where they lived to have their address in his pocket.

He ran in the station, Ranboo and I following behind him quickly.

"Phil." Tommy called, tugging his shirt.

Phil turned around, revealing his teary eyed face.

"Oh, how long have you been standing here?" He asked, rubbing his eyes before the tears could fall from them.

"Not long... Why?" Tommy over-questioned.

"It's about... the boy who died." Phil spoke, sounding almost hesitant.

"Why did you... Who was he?" Tommy asked again, getting suspicious of Phil.

"Tommy, now's not the right time."

"Please tell me. I need to know."

"I'll tell you later, okay? I promise."

"Phil, please."

"We need you to sign a little more then case closed." One of the officers said.

"Case closed!? Who the-"

"I'll explain everything later. Please go back outside." Phil cut Tommy off.

"Just listen to him, Tommy." I said softly, Tommy obeyed and we came back to where we were.

Tommy's POV

Puffy came out not long after, sitting down with us on the sidewalk.

"It's almost ten pm and this is finally going to be over." She said, putting a hand around my shoulder as I looked over at her.

"Puffy... Who was that boy, the one that died? And please tell me because Phil won't." I said, the curiosity was killing me.

"Phil would want to tell you himself." She sighed, playing with my hair.

"Come on... Just anything about him. Anything at all." I whispered sadly, not bothered about her hand in my hair.

"Well, he did have this. They found it in his wallet and Phil thought you should have it." She revealed, taking her hand from my shoulder and taking out a folded piece of paper from her pocket.

"Is it a letter? Was that boy the one who wrote it? Who was it meant for?"

"For you."

"I- I don't understand."

"That boy, he wrote this letter for you. He uh... He was your twin brother."
______________________________________

[655 words]