30: We need to talk

The Dream House Part Thirty

TW: Self harm, blood.
______________________________________
================================
Tubbo
Boo
Can you check on Tommy for me real quick?

Ranboo
Alright :)
Brb

Tubbo
Thanks
Did you check on him yet?
Ranboo
It's been a while
Hey you're worrying me

Ranboo
Oh sorry

Tubbo
Did you check on him?

Ranboo
Yeah I sure did

Tubbo
Is he okay?

Ranboo
He's doing great! :)

Tubbo
Okay.
Thanks, Boo <3

Ranboo
No problem :P
Have fun at school!

Tubbo
(つ✧ω✧)つ

Ranboo
⊂(・▽・⊂)
================================

Karl's POV

"What did you do?" I questioned, blocking Ranboo from the stairs.

"Nothing." Ranboo mumbled, standing below the stairs.

"I'm pretty sure yelling and door slamming aren't nothing." I said, walking down the stairs.

"Tommy was being annoying." Ranboo ansswered, walking to the living room.

"So you yelled at him?"

"He started it first!"

"It doesn't matter who started it but he literally got tortured the day before yesterday and he's still weak, you can't blame him! Now tell me what really happened." I requested.

"Tubbo wanted me to check on him, and so I did. I walked in his room seeing him rolling down his sleeves, sitting on the ground. I was wondering why his sleeves were up and checked if he cut himself."

"Did he?"

"No, but I asked him why he was thinking about it, to which he answered and talked about it. I didn't quite understand but I was trying to help anyway. He got annoyed and questioned my appearance. I told him that Tubbo wanted me to check on him and he accused me of not caring about him. One thing led to another... And yeah."

"I'm gonna check on him and make sure he doesn't do anything he's gonna regret."

Tommy's POV

I felt as my warm blood dripped down from my thigh. It wasn't as deep as last time, causing me to cry and feel as though I needed more pain. Hearing footsteps in Tubbo's room, I quickly grab a towel from my room and run back to the bathroom, locking the door. Then someone softly tried to open the door, I didn't hear a thing but I saw the doorknob. Whoever was outside realised the door was locked and then walked away, I'm guessing into my room now. I turn on the shower to not make it look suspicious. I then washed the blood from the floor and and cleaned the blood from my leg. The bleeding stopped but I was so tempted to do it again. I thought of Tubbo and wished he was here, knowing he wouldn't want me to do it. He'd be disappointed in me... That's no suprise anyway.

"Tommy?" A voice that sounded like Karl's called from outside my door.

"Karl? What are you doing in my room?" I questioned from the bathroom.

I haven't spoken to Karl in a while.

"Ranboo told me what happened, I wanna make sure you're okay."

"Wow, Ranboo just can't keep his mouth shut huh?"

"I asked him to tell me, he didn't want to. Can we talk, Tommy? I haven't spoken to you in a while."

We need to talk. Just... Not with my shorts that had some blood on it.

"Well... After I finish bathing, yeah."

"Okay, don't take long. I'll be waiting outside." He said, his voice fading as he walked out.

Tubbo's POV

I was in the cafeteria earlier at lunch and I sat alone, still no clue where my friends were but at this point I could care less. I texted Ranboo while eating, he checked up on Tommy for me. Eryn sat by me, he heard about what happened and wanted to make sure Tommy and I were okay. He's such a good friend.

The final bell just rang, it's the end of school for the day. I'm very eager to go home, but the memory of getting kidnapped kept flashing in my mind. I wish it wasn't such a vivid memory.

He can't be here right? No, they're locked up and behind bars. But there is still a possibility he's here...

What if he escaped?
______________________________________

[707 words]