44: Irrational Decisions

The Dream House Part Forty Four

TW: Self-harm, blood, suicidal thoughts.
______________________________________

Third POV

Wilbur was infuriated by the way Tommy acted. A small part of him was worried and hoped everything was alright downstairs.

"Tommy can be annoying sometimes." George agreed.

"He's annoying all the time." Wilbur spoke.

"I know but you can't deal with it by yelling." George said in a gentle tone.

"I was just stressed. I... I can't deal with everyone's problems." Wilbur stammered.

"WILBUR, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Phil whisper yelled outside his door.

"Phil! Give us a moment." George told.

As he heard the two whispering outside his door, Wilbur thought this would be over soon and maybe he just needed to get some rest. He's always very optimistic, it's how he copes mostly.

Tommy's POV

I can't believe that Wilbur doesn't care if I kill myself. After he stormed off, Dream looked at me but before he could say anything I went to my room, locking the door behind me and grabbing my knife. What's the fucking point anymore? My third favourite person in this world wants me dead.

The others heard what Wilbur and I argued about, Wilbur definitely won that fight.

"Tommy, don't make irrational decisions!" I heard Dream shout from outside my door.

"He means don't do anything stupid!" Sapnap clarified.

I heard the bathroom door creak open, I totally forgot to lock that. I opened my side of the door to see Tubbo, he looked at me and locked his side leaving only us two in there.

He looked at the knife I was holding and I could tell he was a bit scared.

"Tommy..." He whispered, I walked back into the room.

I sat on the side of the bed, still holding the knife as I rubbed my finger against it quickly, knowing it would bleed.

I know Tubbo's uncomfortable with it but he chose to come in here and he's not gonna stop me.

"Please open the door." Karl chimed in.

"Don't worry, guys. I'll handle it." Tubbo announced.

"Tommy stop doing that." Tubbo said softly to me, sitting on the opposite side of my bed.

I rubbed my hand against the blade harder and slower, feeling the pain as my blood stained the knife.

"Cry to someone else because it fucking sucks to be your brother."

Where did being my brother even come from? Why did he even start that argument anyway? He's so stupid.

"Tom, y-you're bleeding... Please stop it." Tubbo stuttered.

"Can you please leave?" I asked, moving the knife down my finger to the palm of my hand.

"This happened once, remember? If I left you alone that one time, you would've died. I stayed and you gave me a concussion. I never left then and I'm not leaving now. I'll stay here and help you no matter what." Tubbo reassured, glancing at my hand and back.

"Just leave.." I said through my teeth, trying to hold the pain.

"Tommy put that knife down, you're bleeding a lot."

"I don't care. Wilbur wants me dead."

"What about what I want, Tommy!? I'd miss you if you d-died."

"Forget about me if I die."

"No, Tommy. Don't say that. Please just give me the knife. Cut me if it makes you feel better."

"That'd make me feel worse!" I said, Tubbo frowned.

"Just give it! Stop being so stubborn!"

"Guys, I will break down this door if you continue fighting." Sapnap stated from outside.

"I'm not stubborn." I mumbled, putting the knife on the bedside table.

"I'm staying here with you until tomorrow." Tubbo announced as he took his eyes off my bloody hand.

He took a damp cloth from the bathroom and wiped my bloody hand as I sat still on the bed.

I wish Tubbo wasn't here... I could've just ended it but he stopped me even though I said he wouldn't.

I was so close.
______________________________________

[662 words]