41: Hang On Tight

The Dream House Part Forty One

TW: Mentions of self harm
______________________________________

Tommy's POV

I don't like being at home, at least not right now because there's a high percentage I'd yell at Wilbur. I would stay here for the whole night if I could.

"Tom?" Tubbo called over the phone.

"Hm?" I mumbled.

But then again I would most probably die if I stayed here alone and I would miss Tubbo too.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking out a room.

"Mhm." I nodded yes.

Well not really, but they don't need to know that. They don't even know I self harmed twice.

I watched as Tubbo walked around the house while talking to someone.

"We're coming to get you so wait there, okay?" He said, walking out the front door.

"What, why?" I asked softly, hearing the car door open.

"Because you don't sound fine and we don't know why you ran away in the first place." Phil spoke sounding annoyed.

I guess it's for the better that I go home. Not really but whatever. Now that I think of it, I'm kind of thirsty. I don't really care about it though.

"Stop- keep talking, Tommy." Tubbo hesitated, buckling his seat belt in the car.

"What should I talk about?"

"About why you ran away, how you're feeling, what you did all day..."

"I didn't fucking run away, I merely walked out the house. I just missed coming to parks with Phil, Wilbur and you like we did when we were younger. How I feel... I feel a little light headed. I also feel sad but happy at the same time. And I didn't really do anything all day, I woke up, ate and came out here." I ranted, leaving out the knife part.

"I missed those times at the park too." Tubbo mentioned sadly.

"Tommy, did you ever drink water today?" Phil asked.

"No." I answered quietly, knowing he was going to lecture me about how water is even more important because I have low blood pressure.

Once they got here, I ended the call. The entrance to the park is at another section, still sort of close to where I was. I heard Tubbo scream my name from a far, I did the same.

"TOMMY, I HEAR YOU!" Ranboo now yelled.

"RANBOO, I HEAR YOU TOO!" I shouted back.

I saw them both run to me, a huge smile being plastered onto my face. Tubbo sat next to me on the bench while Ranboo sat cross-legged on the grass.

As much as I loved this peace and quiet, I still loved seeing them happy.

"I'm glad you're alright." Tubbo whispered, hugging me.

Ranboo then told me to go back with them as Phil was already waiting in the car.

Tubbo's POV

Tommy keeps making me worried, making rash decisions and getting on my nerves but now we were here and he looked hesitant to go back home.

I got up from the bench and pulled his arm till he got up, but he instantly sat back down then leaned back. Before I could ask him why, he said he was light headed and scared to walk in case he passes out. Of course, it was his blood pressure and he didn't drink water all day.

"Get on my back." Ranboo spoke, I excitedly looked over as he got up from the grass.

"What?" Tommy confusedly asked, putting his hand on his head.

"Come on, I'll carry you back to the car." Ranboo said seriously.

"Uh, okay... How?" Tommy muttered, sitting up straight.

"Put your hands around my neck and wrap your legs around me or I'll just hold them." He explained, going closer to Tommy.

I saw as Tommy got on Ranboo's back, I thought it was adorable in a friendly way.

"Don't walk so fast please." Tommy plead as we both walked back.

"It's okay, Tommy. Put your head down next to mine if it helps." Ranboo comforted.

Tommy looked a little pale but I could tell he was slightly more happier than yesterday.

"What happened to you?" Phil directed to Tommy as Ranboo gently let him get down and into the backseat.

"He was light headed so I carried him back." Ranboo answered, closing the car door as the three of us were in the back and Tommy was in the middle.

"Do we have water here, Phil?" I questioned.

"No we don't, sadly."

"Hang on tight, Tommy." Ranboo whispered.

"Yeah, Tom. I know you can push through this." I reassured, leaning my head over to him.

"Thanks, guys."
______________________________________

[769 words]