1: Moving In

The Dream House Part One

Wilbur's POV

*Flashback to last week - Saturday*

It was the day we were moved into our new house. I couldn't believe how all of us were going to live here, but we did pay quite a lot of money so the house must be huge. Most of them were moving in tomorrow or the day after so it's just Tommy, Tubbo, Dream, George, Karl, Badboyhalo, Jack Manifold and I here right now.

Once we got there, my jaw dropped.

"This house is huge!" Karl spoke.

"The corner one looked nicer, I hope you guys are okay with this," Dream explained.

"No, this looks amazing!" Bad answered, everyone agreeing.

"Let's go inside then!" George said.

Once Dream unlocked the front door, Tommy instantly ran inside.

The house was ginormous and spacious. It was filled with new unboxed furniture but looked really clean, the floor felt as if it was just mopped with too much soap.

"I CALL THIS ROOM!" Tommy shouted once we all came in, pointing to the bedroom by the kitchen area, which wasn't too far from the living room.

I walked upstairs as they continued chatting.

"Hey, that's not fair," Tubbo replied to Tommy from downstairs. "We didn't even see the other rooms yet!"

"You can have that room, Tommy," I bragged, "because my room is far better."

Tommy, who was in disbelief, sprinted upstairs and scrutinized the interior of the room I was in.

Tommy looked out my room window. "Okay, that's not fair!"

"Tommy, listen," Dream spoke, walking upstairs. "The downstairs room is connected to a bathroom and the room next to it, I was thinking maybe you and Tubbo could stay there."

"That's wonderful!" Tubbo responded, Tommy agreed.

Dream payed the most amount of money compared to the rest of us so his room is the biggest, it has a balcony. A few hours past and we were having fun in our new house. We spent the day moving the new furniture that came in.

Once it got dark, I heard the doorbell ring, a familiar deep voice speaking after it.

"Delivery!" He stated from outside.

I was closest to the door so I decided to open it. Eret was outside, holding two big plastic bags.

"Eret!" I welcomed as I help him carry the bags inside.

"Hello!" Eret greeted, closing the door behind him.

"Hi Eret!! What do you have there?" Karl asked, eyeing the two bags.

"I was told no one got anything for dinner so I decided to get Chinese," Eret said.

"Aww, thanks Eret, that's so nice of you!" Bad responded.

*Back to the present - Friday*

Everyone moved in and got comfortable. Most of us go to work or do our own things so it's only like 8-12 people in the house most of the time.

The house is actually so big that we have to call the someone who's on the other side of the house to get their attention.

According to Dream; the floors were in fact cleaned before we got here and Tommy slipped down the stairs 4 days ago. It was a laughing matter for 30 seconds until we found out that he actually sprained his ankle. He's fine now though, we took him to a doctor.

[550 words]