4: Apologies

The Dream House Part Four

TW: Blood

Dream's POV

"What the fu- GEORGE!!" Tommy called out of shock.

George stayed silent after that. He didn't look back either. He paced upstairs angrily and probably to his room. I had a feeling he didn't want me to follow him so I stayed. I didn't want to bother him anyway.

I saw Bad go close to the stairs but I stopped him from going up to George.

"Oh my god," Eret said softly, "he's unconscious."

"Punz, could you get a glass of water for him, please?" I plead, observing that he stood closer to the kitchen compared to the rest of us.

He nodded and went in the kitchen.

"There's no way that just happened," Foolish uttered in shock.

"Don't put him lying down straight!" Wilbur ordered, as he noticed Eret and Tommy try to help.

"Why?" Tommy questioned.

"Because it's harder for him to breathe," Wilbur claimed. "I know what I'm doing, Tommy."

"He just punched his throat-" Sapnap uttered shakily in shock.

"I didn't know George even had the balls to do that," Schlatt said.

Punz gave me the glass of water I requested and I gently spilled some on Fundy's face, forcing him back in consciousness.

Fundy gasped, getting up and bending down only to find himself coughing up blood on the ground.

"Fundy! Are you alright?" Bad asked, going behind him and rubbing his back.

"Wait- is that blood?" Tommy interrogated.

"Yeah..." I responded.

"Here, drink this water," I demanded, passing Fundy the glass of water.

Fundy's POV

My throat was burning like hell. My head hurt too, from the pressure when I fell. I held my head and leaned against the wall gently while I tried to drink the water. It burned my throat even more. Wincing, I gave the glass back to Dream.

"Fundy, you need to drink it," Wilbur spoke quietly.

"Yeah, you're coughing up blood," Dream whispered, holding the glass. "That's not good."

No shit, Dream. If I had the voice I would definitely still continue this fight.

"You fucking deserved that," Tubbo mumbled, followed by Ranboo hiting Tubbo's arm slightly.

I didn't expect it yet I knew I did deserve that. I might've taken this too far. I let my jealousy get ahold of me. No, that's not true...is it?

I was leaning against that wall for a long time, I watched as the others took care of me and tried to help me. I was fine by then. I decided to text in the group chat we have on Discord and let them know how sorry I am. My voice was too shit to actually say it and I wasn't in the mood to say anything either.

Fundy
Guys I'm sorry about what happened.
My sincere apologies to everyone. I didn't mean what I said to George and Dream, I guess I was just jealous but I hope we can move past this. Sorry Niki about what I said... It wasn't true and I actually enjoy having you around.
thanks for having my back all the time guys- I was in a bad mood earlier, I hope you can accept my apology. :)

Dream instantly walked over and bent down to me.

"Don't worry about George. He just gets emotional sometimes. And don't be jealous. I'm sure you'll find someone for Valentine's Day."

Then he whispered in my ear, "oh and by the way...we'll always have your back."

[580 words]