24: Unknown Number

The Dream House Part Twenty Four
______________________________________

Ranboo's POV

It was a Monday, I was hanging out with Technoblade which is something I don't usually do. I normally hang out with Tubbo and make jokes with him but he's currently at school with Tommy. And that brought up the conversation.

"So you dropped out of school?" Techno asked me with a monotone, as he always does.

"When I say I dropped out of school, I mean I just stopped going to the classes, you know?" I said, trying to look cool in front of Techno.

He chuckled slightly. I don't know why, but Techno's opinions really matter to me. It's probably because he cares but doesn't show it. He really tries to hide the fact he cares sometimes and I have no idea why. But when he does show emotion, even in the slightest, it makes me really happy.

"Let's go to the cafeteria over there." Techno stated.

"Okay." I responded.

Techno and I came to the mall to buy food but once we got there, we got carried away by other things.

"I wonder what Sapnap, Karl and Quackity are doing. We've never seen Karl since Saturday and they picked him up saying they were only coming back today." Techno randomly stated.

"I know and they didn't even give an update about Karl."

Karl's POV

Yesterday, Quackity, Sapnap and I stayed at Quackity's old apartment. It was near Jimmy's house and Quackity just thought of coming here.

They took good care of me, cleaning my wounds and treating them. I love them so much. I regret running away for sure.

"Good morning Karl." Sapnap greeted.

"It's morning already?" I joked, not really.

"Didn't you sleep?"

"No.. I couldn't."

"We're going home today. To the others."

I nodded. I was a bit nervous, but I was happy I could go back.

Ranboo's POV

I realised it's now been almost 30 minutes since Tubbo and Tommy's school ended, so I wanted to check if they texted or anything. I tapped on Discord in the gc to find this.

Philza
Guys?

Dream
Yeah?

Philza
Tommy and Tubbo aren't home are they?

Hannahxxrose
Hey Phil!
Oh, no they're not...

Dream
I wouldn't know I'm not home

GeorgeNotFound
DREAM

Hannahxxrose
Why did you ask Phil?

Dream
WHAT GEORGE

Philza
They normally come early but it's been around 15 minutes and they still aren't here.

GeorgeNotFound
WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY TO ME DREAM

Hannahxxrose
Oh :(
Don't worry Phil, I'm sure they'll be out soon...

Dream
I WAS BUSY GEORGE

GeorgeNotFound
WELL YOU'RE NOT NOW-

Philza
Yeah hopefully. Give me an update if you they come home, alright?

Hannahxxrose
We will. You do too!

Philza
👍

It came to my attention that Phil was online but there was no update from 15 minutes ago. I wanted to make sure they were fine so I texted the gc, specifically directed at Phil.

Ranboo
Wait, Phil, are they back yet?

I started to get worried. Just as I texted, I got a call from an unknown number that I didn't recognise... I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Boo." Answered a VERY familiar voice, laughingly.

I instantly knew who it was. Only Tubbo calls me Boo.

"HAHAH YOU CALLED HIM BOO." Said another voice in the background, most possibly Tommy's.

"Tubbo? Who's number are you calling from?"

He and Tommy couldn't control their laughter. I was concerned yet confused.

"You guys are acting weird. Is everything okay?"

"Tubbo. Sus. HAHAHAHAH"

"Sorry, boo, it's- hah- we just need you to rescue us."

"From what then? Why are you laughing?"

"Ranboo I never thought I'd say this but... Me and Tubbo got kidnapped." Tommy said, LAUGHING VERY LOUDLY.

"What? Why are you laughing then?"

"OH YEAH I AM ALSO LIKE ON SOME SHIT RIGHT NOW." Tommy continued.

"I am very confused."

"Hey!" A man shouted, his voice indistinct.

"What do you want, bitch?" Tommy scolded, obviously, still laughing.

"What happened?" Techno asked.

I didn't want to tell him because I was more worried about the younger two.

"Boo." Tubbo whispered.

"Yes, Tubbo?"

"The man doesn't know we have this phone but we are reaching a place. Also, they injected Tommy with something and that why he's acting weird."

"What?! That changed everything."

"Ranboo I'm scared."

"Don't worry, I'll call the cops and we'll get you out of there."

"OUT OF WHERE!?" Techno whisper yelled, while munching potato chips.

"Just- he- tzch-" Tubbo's line cut off.

"Tubbo?"
______________________________________

[728 words]