56: Mellohi

The Dream House Part Fifty Six

TW: Mentions of self harm
______________________________________

Tubbo's POV

Almost everyday after I wake up and shower, I'd go to Tommy's room. Today was a Monday. I woke up and checked my phone.

txmmy_xnnxt, ghxst.bxr and 64,832 others liked your post.

7 new messages from 'Benchtrio GC'

9+ messages from 'The Dream House'

TommyInnit liked a message you sent

I opened the Benchtrio GC first.

Ranboo
"If you really need all the adults for this then the kids can't go to school" - Phil
"After everything Tommy went through I don't he should go to school" - Dream
"Tubbo wouldn't go to school without Tommy" - me
"True" - Phil
"We never really talked about this but we could homeschool them" - Puffy
"We'll deal with that after this" - Dream
You guys owe me one /hj

THANKS BSOISO S MAN!

I read from the main GC that Ranboo was going to tell the adults something later. I didn't question it, I just went to eat my breakfast and back in my room. I went to Tommy's room through the other way and saw him quickly slam the drawer close as he heard me.

"What-" I confused, trying to see what was in that drawer.

"Move." I said softly, watching as he moved to the bed.

In the drawer was a lot of Tommy's things, the most obvious one being a razor blade. He harmed himself? He didn't.. Right..? After a pause, I grab the blade and turn to Tommy.

"Did you..?" I trailed off, he shook his head no in response.

"I was just thinking about it..." He mumbled, I put it back without thinking twice.

"I'm glad you didn't." I replied, going to him before giving him a tight hug.

Karl's POV

I didn't ask why Quackity was mad at me but the question was definitely on my mind.

"Karl, do you want to talk about the Jimmy situation?" Dream suggested in a gentle tone.

"How much did you tell them?" I asked Ranboo, making sure I don't expose anything they don't know.

"I didn't tell them what he said if you don't bring the money but they know everything else."

"What did he say?" Puffy questioned, looking at Ranboo and me but we both stayed silent.

"I'll tell you later, just- how do I even get the money?"

"You don't have to give him the money, but what did he say he would do?" Dream now asked.

"It's not important, I can do something about that." I answered.

"Karl, if you're thinking-" Ranboo chimed in before I cut him off.

"We're admitting defeat if we think of what he's going to do. If we get him the money, we have nothing to worry about."

"Yeah but we don't know what he's involved in, we could be helping him doing bad shit and we wouldn't even know." Sapnap said.

"That's true, but..." I trailed off, walking towards Sapnap.

"He'll kill us if we don't get it and he knows this address." I whispered into his ear.

Sapnap's eyes widened in fear.

"We have to get the money." He announced to the rest.

Third POV

While this chat was happening, Phil told Wilbur to take the two young ones, Tommy and Tubbo,  to the mall. Wilbur had no problem taking them to the mall, thinking everything would be fine.

"WILL, THEY HAVE IRL MELLOHI!" Tommy whisper yelled, making Wilbur turn to where he looked.

"TOMMY LOOK AT THAT SHIRT!" Tubbo shouted, tapping Tommy's shoulder while pointing to a yellow sweatshirt with a denim overall paired with it in the store nearby them.

"OH MY GOD, MATE, YOU NEED TO GET IT."

"Why did I agree to this?" Wilbur asked softly, slightly annoyed.

"Wilbur!! Get me the fucking disc!" Tommy mumbled, tugging Wilbur's shirt.

"TOMMY IT'S LITERALLY OVER 70 POUNDS." Wilbur declined.

"It actually plays Mellohi that's cheap!"

"It's literally not."

"You said you'd buy us things..."

"Ugh, you're so whiny."

"To be fair, you did say you'd get us stuff." Tubbo chimed in.

-flashback-

"Tommy, Tubbo, let's go to the mall." Wilbur suggested.

"YEAH!!!" Tubbo excited.

"But I just woke up minutes ago." Tommy stated.

"Tommy you need this. It'll clear your head." Tubbo whispered to Tommy.

"I'm tired." The younger groaned.

"C'mon, I- I'll buy you guys some things if you want." Wilbur said.

"REALLY?" Tommy smirked, worrying Wilbur about what Tommy was thinking to buy.

"Only if you follow, of course." Will cleared up.

-flashback over-

"Okay well I'm only gonna get you that then."

"That's all I need."

"We don't have a jukebox, how are you going to play it?"

"What's the huge thing in the storage unit then?"

"It's Dream's stuff and we don't even know if it works."

"I've heard him playing some records on there before."

"Fine." Wilbur sighed, the kid can't take no for an answer.

Karl's POV

"What did you say, two sixty?" Dream questioned, his tone was serious.

"Two-eighty." I responded, merely above a whisper.

"Two hundred and eighty thousand is hard to get."

"Yeah, I know. I wasn't planning on bothering you guys about it anyway. I'm sorry."

"No, Karl-" Puffy called, only to get cut off.

"Listen, it's alright. I'll deal with this myself." I announced before storming to my room.

I've had enough with this. 4 years and 'Mr Beast' is still the same asshole. Worse thing is that he's so good at hiding everything he's done from millions of people. I know the truth and I'm done with this.
______________________________________

[920 words]