5: Someone's Here

The Dream House Part Five

Quackity's POV

It's Valentine's Day today, and most of our friends were out with loved ones, or elsewhere. Sapnap and Karl aren't home, neither did I tell them I was coming home from Mexico today. Bad, Tommy, Eret, Schlatt and I were the only ones home.

The last time we went grocery shopping was three weeks ago and the groceries we bought didn't last very long since there's many of us living here. So Eret, Schlatt and Bad left to get some groceries. It was around 5:30 in the evening when they left, and Tommy wasn't allowed to follow them cuz he had homework that he kept avoiding. So I had to stay home and babysit him, making sure he does his homework.

We relaxed for a bit, watching "Lucifer", a series in Netflix. We still had a few things in the fridge, like eggs, cheese, some veggies, and bread. I decided to make an omelet and maybe make it into a sandwich? Yeah, why not. I switched off the tv, walking to the kitchen as Tommy does his homework at the dining table while waiting for food.

Once I finished making food, I walked out of the kitchen and saw that the dining area's fan was switched on but Tommy wasn't there. I put down the two plates of sandwiches on the dining table and called out to Tommy. I looked behind me and went to the stairs, noticing Tommy walk down them.

"Big Q, I think someone's here," Tommy whispered, walking towards me.

"Really?" I asked sarcastically.

Tommy has always had different excuses to not do his homework but I'm not sure about this one.

"I just saw George's room door move, heard footsteps from upstairs and I'm scared." Tommy stated softly, voice quivering.

I never heard Tommy sound like this before, so I chose to believe him.

"Well, no one's supposed to be here, right?" I questioned.

"No," Tommy uttered.

"I'll check with the others," I said, pulling up my phone and texting the others in discord.

Quackity
Yo, is anyone else home rn?

Nihachu
No, what's wrong?

FoolishGamers
I'm busy
No I'm not home

Karl Jacobs
I'm not even close haha

FoolishG
Why'd you ask?

Sapnap
I'm close, why tho

Quackity
Tommy said he heard someone in the house, so just thought I'd ask.

Karl Jacobs
He's probably just kidding

Quackity
I don't think he is

"Only four responded and none of them are here." I told Tommy.

"Well someone's here!" He announced again, sighing.

"What do we do?" Tommy added.

"Well, firstly, did you actually see anyone? Maybe there's no one-" I got cut off by Tommy yelling.

"You don't believe me!!? The door fucking moved on its own, I was too scared to even look inside." Tommy answered, having a frustrated look on his face.

"Okay come on," I pulled Tommy with me, "let's check his room."

Tommy pulled away, saying he was afraid to go up there. I ignored him and slowly sneaked upstairs.

"No one's here. No one's here. No one's here." I prayed silently, going in George's room.

My heart pounded so hard that it made my chest hurt. I heard the room door creak but I didn't cause it. Before I could escape, the room door slammed shut.

[560 words]