21: Too Hungover To Care

The Dream House Part Twenty One

______________________________________

Wilbur's POV

I watched as Dream pulls Tommy out of his room playfully.

"Wilbur! Do you want to join us?" Dream asked.

"Where are you going?" I questioned back.

"I don't know, anywhere Tommy wants to go." He replied.

"No thanks, feeling a little sick." I responded.

"Oh... Well if you need anything, call me." He said, walking out the door with Tommy.

I felt sick. It was probably the milk. I sighed, sitting on the living room couch. Just a few minutes later, Sapnap and Quackity walk down the stairs in a hurry.

"Where are you two off to?" I spoke.

"Uhhh picking Karl up, why'd you ask?" Sapnap answered.

"No reason."

"You look a little pale." Quackity mentioned.

"Eh I'll be fine." I stated.

"Okay but don't act tough, Wilbur. If there's something wrong just call us, okay?"

"Yeah, I know."

Then they left. I was a little worried but as I said earlier, I'm too hungover to care. I feel like I'm just using that as an excuse because I really feel sick but I might be overreacting a bit. I turned on the television to distract myself.

Quackity's POV

Few minutes in we got a call from Karl and was interrupted by Jimmy. His voice was indistinct but Karl's voice sounded scared.

We were not that far away from Jimmy's house and honestly I just want to beat the shit out of him. I mean it's not like he kidnapped Karl but he's not letting Karl go.

"Okay, we should discuss this first." Sapnap suggested.

"How about we just go in there and confront him?" I bawled.

"He's dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt too."

"What? No, that's stupid. I don't care, I'm going in there." I stormed out.

I walked to Jimmy's house and knocked the door.

"Quackity! What a pleasant surprise! "

"Cut the shit, Jimmy. Where's Karl?"

"He told you he was here?"

"You think he would actually stop talking to us just because you told him not to?"

"That little bitch."

"Let him go, Jimmy."

"Why would I? If I remember correctly you're the one that told him to fuck off."

"I- well that was just an accident. I'm sure he's told you the whole story but we've moved past that. And by the way, you literally just called him a bitch on purpose."

"Accident or not, he's staying here. I could do way worse but I'm letting you off easy. So as you said to Karl, fuck off." He ended and threw a punch at my face.

I was not expecting that. I fell on my knees in agony, hearing a voice behind me.

Sapnap's POV

I texted Karl and got him through the back door while Quackity was distracting Jimmy.

"Did he do anything to you?" I concerned, panting and out of breath.

"No, I'm fine." Karl replied, panic in his eyes.

I could tell he was lying but now's not the time for this.

I got around the front with Karl to see Quackity on the ground, Jimmy closing the front the door.

I didn't want Jimmy to know that Karl was gone so I quickly told him to run to the car. I sprinted over to Quackity softly and lead him to the car.

"Let me go." He plead, slurring his words.

"You're hurt, let's go back." I declared.

"You're just gonna leave Karl!?" He confused.

"Oh, no, Karl's in the car." I revealed, seeing him look up at me.

"What?" He smiled.

Schlatt's POV

I got home to see Wilbur on the couch. He looked pale and sweaty. My heart instantly just dropped with a feeling of worry.

"Holy shit, Wilbur, are you okay?" I asked worriedly, going over to him.

"Wilbur, what the fuck happened?" I added.

"I drank the spoiled milk and now I feel sick." He replied weakly.

"You should've listened to Phil and Ranboo. You shouldn't have drank the milk." I said.

"I know..." He mentioned, gagging.

"Shit, ummm... Wilbur, run to the bathroom."

"No, I'm fine."

"You're not! Let's go to the clinic and get some meds for you at least."

He groaned, saying his stomach hurt. I got really worried. God, I wish I was drunk.

"Is it that bad?" I questioned.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?" He yelled out of agony.

"That's it. I'm taking you to the ER."

He gagged again.

"WILBUR." I called, concerned.

He threw up on the ground and I instantly pulled him away.

"Come on." I lead, showing him to the car.
______________________________________

[767 words]