20: I don't deserve this

The Dream House Part Twenty

TW: Bullying/Abuse
______________________________________

Karl's POV

I ended the call and slowly opened my room door. Beside it stood Jimmy, he looked like he was eavesdropping.

"Who were you talking to?" He questioned.

"Sapnap." I replied bravely.

"How dare you talk to him? Did I say you could?"

"I can do whatever I want."

"Not in my house." He spat, slapping me across the face.

"You have no right to hit me!" I cried.

"Lower your voice. You follow my orders now, you got that?" Jimmy announced.

I didn't want to agree with that but didn't want to get hurt either. What would Sapnap and Quackity do? Sapnap would let him speak first.

"Now stay in your room and think about what you've done. You better not speak to them again." He ordered, letting me keep my phone.

But Quackity... He would fight back. He would fight until he won.

"No. You can't force me to do this. It's my life, so leave me alone." I said, walking out my room to run downstairs.

"Karl... It's just not that easy." He stated, pulling me back and into my room..

"Don't fucking fight back with me." He added, giving a really strong punch to my face.

I fell to the ground as I cried out, only for him to kick me.

"Now stay the fuck here until I let you come out."

I felt like a prisoner. I did this to myself. I was in the wrong here. Then again... Sapnap would tell me I don't deserve this... This pain.

At this point my whole body was shaking and in pain while I was sobbing quietly. I can't say I didn't expect this. I could barely move or keep my eyes open as I was too weak. I layed there on the floor where I eventually fell asleep.

Sapnap's POV

"What did he say?" Quackity concerned.

"I asked him if he's okay and he said 'I might not be'..." I answered, slightly in panic and worry.

"Oh fuck. Well we gotta go!"

"To Karl?"

"Yeah, we have to get him to make sure he's safe if Jimmy's not letting him go."

"That's true... But we need someone to drive us."

Only Phil, Dream, Schlatt, Techno and Puffy had their own cars and we know that Schlatt and Phil are at work. Techno wasn't home either. We thought Dream was at home but turns out he went somewhere with Tommy. It was left with Puffy.

"Puffy's the only one available." Quackity realised.

"Yeah..."

We didn't want to get Puffy involved because she would tell the others and we didn't really want them to know for now.

"Let's just take a cab." He suggested.

"Do we know where Jimmy's house is?" I asked, combing through my hair nervously with my hand.

"I think I know but I'm not sure if it's the right way."

"Let's just give it a shot."

"Yeah if we don't remember the way we can just track their phone or attempt to."

We ran downstairs as we see Wilbur on the couch. He noticed us in a hurry and asked us where we going to which I answered just going to pick up Karl.

Karl's POV

I woke up half an hour later I think. My whole body felt so sore. I checked my phone to find one miss call from Quackity six minutes ago. I know he said I shouldn't talk to them but I really want to and he won't stop me.

"Hey, are you okay!?" Quackity asked calmly but sounding worried.

"Yeah." I whispered, my throat sore from recent sobs.

"You don't sound okay... We're coming to pick you up, got it?"

"No, don't come here. Let me be. I'll find my way."

"We are not letting you stay there. Are you okay though? Did he do anything to you?"

I didn't answer.

"Don't worry, Sapnap and I will handle this. Make sure you are at one of the exits ready to run out the house when you hear a doorbell."

"You don't have to do this!" I stated, a little too loud.

I saw a shadow outside my door and instantly knew it was Jimmy. I put the phone face down still on the call as he pushed the door open.

"I'm sorry." I whispered shakily.

"What did I tell you?" He questioned, walking to me like he was about to hit me.

"I'm sorry I won't call them again." I said, curled up in the corner.

"Well you lied the last time."

"I didn't say anything the last time."

"How many times do I have to hurt you until you understand?"

"I understand already. Please don't hurt me, I won't call them again, I promise."

He rolled up his sleeves and cracked his knuckles.

"Get up. You are not leaving my sight."
______________________________________

[816 words]