46: He's Dead

The Dream House Part Forty Six

TW: Mentions of self-harm.
______________________________________

Wilbur's POV

I woke up at 11am on a very sunny Saturday, I was pretty tired probably because I didn't eat the day before. I checked my phone to see that Sam was moving out, he said he already packed his things and is leaving in 3 hours. Techno said he was going to check out Sam's place right when he moves in and also to help him carry stuff.

I decided to go downstairs and see what Sam's up to. I heard Tommy and Tubbo bickering but I ignored them, not wanting to get involved.

I walked over to the living room where I hung out with the rest and talked to Sam.

Today went by quickly, I had a just chatting stream at night because it felt like it's been forever since I've done something. It felt like things are slowly going back to normal.

Third POV

Wilbur's senses are just terribly incorrect. Dream was procrastinating on getting back to his sister about her visit as it seemed like everything wasn't right at the house. Also just because he doesn't want her here in general.

Tommy wanted to talk to Phil about something that he knew Phil would probably never agree to. It was to drop out of school. Tommy was also constantly picking fights with everyone in the house not on purpose. He basically made half the house hate him slightly more than they did before.

Their Sunday morning started with waffles as breakfast. After that, Tommy was in his room from 11am to 1pm.

Wilbur's POV

It's the second day in a row that I came downstairs to Tommy and Tubbo fighting. Just this time, it sounded more serious as they were being loud.

"I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR ONE SECOND." Tubbo clamoured, I don't think I've ever heard him this mad.

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO LEAVE, DID I?" Tommy questioned.

The bunch of others downstairs heard it but didn't care. Dream, George and Sapnap were in the living room, Dream looked at me like he wanted me to do something. Why couldn't he just stop them?

"Stop it! Why are you two fighting?" I asked.

"Tommy cut himself AGAIN." Tubbo answered angrily, tugging on his hair.

"Wait, really?" I double-checked, slightly concerned.

"Yeah, he did this the other day after you two fought too." He replied.

"It doesn't look that bad like the other day! And what are you doing here? You didn't care when I told you I wanted to die." Tommy said, holding his wrists tightly.

"Tommy, I just didn't think you were stupid enough to actually kill yourself." I blabbered, making him look at me a certain way.

"OH JEEZ, THANKS WILBUR! THAT MADE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER." He yelled sarcastically.

"Can you be serious for once!? Why are you always like this?" Tubbo continued.

"Guys! What's happening over there?" Phil questioned from the other side of the house

"Wilbur was right about you, Tommy. I didn't want to say it but I've had it with you. You're such a child and you're so very stubborn." Tubbo announced.

I'm sure he felt good doing that but I don't anymore. I kind of regret it now that I know Tommy actually cut himself because of me.

"You three, stop fighting!" Phil said loudly, walking towards us.

"FUCK ALL OF YOU." Tommy shouted his heart out.

"Especially you, Tubbo. I thought you were better than them... I guess not." He added, going out the front door as he slammed it behind him.

"Tommy-" Phil called, I gripped on his shirt to prevent him from going after Tommy.

"Wil, what the fuck are you doing!?"

"Leave him, Phil. He'll be fine, he needs space."

Tubbo's POV

I was at the edge of yelling at him like that anyway, I'm sure he knew that. It's his fault trying to pick fights with everyone too even though I kind of started this. I felt a little bad and I didn't know where he went but I waited.

Two hours went by. He's most probably in the park but fuck it, Tommy can do whatever he wants. I'm done with him and I don't care where he is. That's not true, I'm very worried. I let out a sigh while scrolling through Twitter.

Three hours went by. As the cold breeze from the air conditioning made me shiver, I turned to the clock. 6:50pm, it read. I heard footsteps upstairs approaching the stairs right before the doorbell rang. I had hope that it was Tommy, but...

"Police! Open the door!" A female voice said outside the door.

My eyes widened as my heart dropped. I looked towards the stairs as Sapnap walked down them.

"I said open the door!" She continued, knocking the door.

Sapnap glanced at me, then looked back at the door to open it. I followed behind him curiously, wanting to know why they were here.

"Yes?" He asked, after opening the door.

"Good evening, I'm Raina. What are your names?" The police officer greeted.

"I'm uh.. Nick, he's Toby. Why- Is something wrong?" Sapnap questioned.

"Yes. There were two people involved in a car accident a few minutes from here... We found this address in the passenger's wallet. He looked like this, were you his friends or family?" Raina explained, showing the photo.

The photo she showed of the passenger, he had dirty blonde hair and midnight blue eyes.

"Tommy..." I whimpered.

I was confused and worried, yet afraid all at once.

Sapnap looked at me in shock and back.

"Y-yeah we're his friends. He lives here but he left like a few hours ago. I-is he okay?" Sapnap stuttered.

"We're sorry to inform you but he's dead." She said.
______________________________________

[997 words]