Breaking Boundaries •jb•

Galing kay btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... Higit pa

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
8; Flirting at Breakfast
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
13; Hell at My Doorstep
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
27; Free Falling
28; London Lovin'
29; Midnight Kiss
30; Sweet and Sour
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
33; Giving and Getting
34; Business and Pleasure
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
43; Trouble in Paradise
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
51; Love Me Like You Do
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
54; Double the Fun
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

24; Surprises in the Corridor

46.6K 1K 913
Galing kay btwitssurina

"How many times do I have to say sorry?"

Hazel's POV:

Asshole.

Mother fucking piece of shit.

"Hazel," I heard Justin sigh from behind me and I turned around to him.

We had landed in London ten minutes ago, the time coming up to nine in the evening even though my body clock was stuck five hours behind.

We were currently still in the jet, standing in the free space between the small cluster of chairs and the sofa.

From the point that he had blurted that shit out about my dad I had ignored him totally. Not a single plea or sigh of my name would get me to say anything to him.

I wasn't going to lie, I was tempted to get up and slap him but then the thought of physical violence would only put my head in the wrong place and that's the last thing I needed right now.

He had eventually shut his laptop (after an hour or so) and came and sat in front of me again, I had looked up to him with a blank look for a few seconds before he went to speak up but that only got a hand up from me which shut him up.

I mean he could've said anything else, anything at all.

He had crossed a line; a line he knew was there.

A boundary that he was familiar with was broken with the words he had said and that was the thing that was pissing me off.

He could've said shit about Natalia or Trent or something fucking stupid but my dad...he just had to go ahead and say something about my dad.

He out of all people had come face to face with the things that my dad had done to me, he was the one who had stuck up for me at Jeremy's opening, yet he was the one who had gone ahead and thrown that back in my face.

That's what was irritating me.

"I'm sorry," He puffed out and I hummed, not really taking in his words because I had no reason too.

Oh I was going to make him pay for it...I was literally going to make him work for it because in no circumstances was I going to let him throw shit like that in my face again.

Now or ever...

"Can you at least say something to me?" He stressed quietly and I shook my head, picking up my bag and letting Blue curl into my arm as I slipped the long straps over my right shoulder. "Haze c'mon, I said I was sorry," He sighed and I looked at him.

"Do you think that saying sorry to me is going to make me forgive you when you decided to throw something like that in my face?" I asked him, "I mean...were you oblivious as to what happened this whole week?" I continued and he looked past my face before looking down. "Anything else you could've said but my dad..." I trailed off shaking my head as a wavered breath left my lips. "That's a new low Justin,"

"I didn't mea..." He started looking back up to me realising that I was serious about the whole do you think sorry is going to be enough because it wasn't, I just...fucking hell, I shouldn't be dealing with this shit right now...

"Mr Bieber your car is waiting outside...you're luggage has already been transferred as well sir," I heard the pilot say and I took that as an opportunity to walk away from him.

I tucked Blue further into my chest as I walked through to the open door of the jet. I stepped down the steps feeling my face come into contact with the harsh wind, my skin going a little numb as I walked down further until my feet hit the tarmac.

I saw the Black Bentley a couple of feet away from me, a man in a suit and long black coat making his way around the car and opening the back door with a welcoming smile.

I gave him a weak one in return, thanking him as I walked closer before sliding into the seat that was on the opposite side.

Once I settled myself, I looked up seeing Justin make his way down the steps of the jet as well, a tired smile on his face as he thanked the man like I did before slipping into the seat next to mine...

Well it wasn't really next to mine, there was a small division between the two seats so we weren't arm to arm...it had its pros and cons but in the situation right now, it was a pro...the last thing I needed was to cuddle into his arm when I was mad at him...

The door was shut seconds later and I felt Blue snuggle further into my chest, his head tucked against the bend of my arm as I shuffled around to get comfortable.

"Um..." I heard Justin say and I turned to look at him, licking my lips subconsciously, "...are you hungry?" He asked me and I shook my head and he breathed out an uneasy okay side glancing me a few times as I turned back to face the seat in front of me whilst the driver got into the front.

"To the Langham, Mr Bieber?" He said and Justin spoke up with a yes before the driver nodded and started the car.

The journey to the hotel was about 40 minutes and by the time we got there it was coming up to ten pm.

I was half dead but fighting off the feeling mentally as the remnants of the several coffee's I had during the day still remained somewhere in my body, giving my body a small spark of energy yet the it was fading slowly, on the edge of puffing out into a small cloud of smoke .

Although that seemed to happen sooner than I thought when the car door opened on Justin's side and a gust of wind entered the interior of the used to be warm car.

I shivered, cursing tiredly as I held Blue against me again, shuffling my way out the car and pressing my feet against the pavement once I was out.

"You cold?" Justin asked me and I nodded looking up to him, the anger I had towards him had subsided a little...probably due to the cold and the fact that I couldn't be asked right now to hold a grudge since all I wanted to do was bury my face into a soft mattress and sleep my way into tomorrow morning.

"C'mon," He muttered holding a hand out for me and I looked down at it then back up at him seeing some sort of pleading look in his eyes...fucking hell, I'm here supposed to be mad at him but now I'm pouting mentally...

Stupid feelings...stupid stupid feelings...

I took his hand and I saw some sort of relief pass over him before we both walked towards the hotel, its big modern looking building standing before me as I looked up.

A man with a top hat stood at the bottom of the marble steps, a red carpet draped over it and held down to the expensive stone with thin gold rods at the angle of each stair.

The entrance was fancy as hell; two statues of lions on either side of the stairs before an arrangement of plants were seen behind.

"Welcome to the Langham," The man said and I thanked him quietly as he walked up the steps with us, my eyes scanning over the actual entrance that led inside.

The bright white lights from the foyer made me squint my eyes a little although as we furthered our way up the steps I adjusted quickly as the man opened the gold doors, a fancy L in cursive writing printed onto the clear glass.

I thanked him quietly and he nodded his head respectively with a small smile as Justin let me go first before following behind me.

Fuck sake, I'm here supposed to be mad at him and I'm here holding onto his hand right now...I'm conflicted...can you tell I'm conflicted...yeah you probably can...

I mean if I wasn't on the border line of passing the fuck out I think I would've hit his face with my bag and done some other damage...

Fucking stupid time zone and travelling shit...

I felt Justin squeeze my hand and I looked up at him, the small metaphorical devil and angel showing up on both my shoulders as I took in my thoughts.

"We have to check in," He said nodding his head over to the side and I let my eyes follow to where he was motioning over to.

"Oh," I got out, following him through the foyer and towards reception once he started walking.

"Hello and welcome to the Langham," The women smiled brightly, her English accent bouncing in my ears...

I swear, they pronounce and enunciate on every single letter...

"How can I help you?" She said, another bright smile on her lips which had me wincing...I was here about to pass out and her happiness right now was making me uneasy...

"We're here to check in, I have a room under J Bieber," Justin said letting his hand slip through mine momentarily as he grabbed his wallet.

My tired eyes peeked into the division in his wallet seeing notes of both English and American currency filling it. The large sum of money making me narrow my eyes...the man was so rich it was hurting my brain...actually, you know what was hurting my brain right now...the fact that I'm not as angry as I should be at him...

My angelic thoughts of just letting him get away with it so I could sleep were slowly starting to seem hazy, the opposite going for what I wanted to primarily do...make him work for it because fuck damn, he wasn't getting away with that.

...right, I'm about to go into bitch mode with no regrets...

"Thank you," The receptionist said as she took Justin's credit card from his fingers before swiping it across the scanner at the side of her keyboard, the devil on my shoulder smirking a little before both it and the angel vanished leaving me to my thoughts...my very bitchy thoughts...

She typed a few more things as I averted my eyes from his wallet to his face, his gaze already on me which had me raising my eyebrows.

He frowned at me as I shifted my weight onto one foot and looked at him tilting my head with a sweet smile...oh I was going to give him hell...fuck being tired, I'm going to teach him not to say shit like that to me again...

"Here's both your room keys," She said putting the gold cards which had The Infinity Suite printed in cursive black typeface onto the top of the marble counter that Justin was lightly leaning on.

She then went on to say something about how pets were welcome but needed to be kept under control which I didn't pay attention to as I stared Justin down and also knew Blue wouldn't cause shit...

"Enjoy your stay at the Langham hotel," She smiled after finishing her little speech and I thanked her still looking at Justin as I slipped the room card from my free hand to the one that was holding Blue.

"Um," Justin started off, his eyes leaving mine as he scratched the back of his neck...that's right be scared right now..."Our car is the black Bentley outside," Justin said and the women nodded, giving Justin a sceptical look as he stuttered a little over his words before speaking up herself.

"Your luggage will arrive shortly to your room," She said giving us one more smile as Justin took my hand again and walked me towards the lifts.

Did he just hold my hand after I stared him down? What, um excuse me...a Latina about to blow the fuck up on you and you want to hold her hand huh...oh okay...

I linked my fingers through his seeing a tired smile on his lips which had me squinting my eyes before I pressed my manicured nails into the top of his hand which had him wincing when I sank them further.

"Okay, ow," He told me, looking back as he pressed the button for the lift to open trying to prod my nails off his skin. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked with a sigh and I took a little time registering his words before speaking up and letting the pressure of my nails go.

"You thought I was done being mad at you?" I asked incredulously and he went to open his mouth before it closed shut when the lift doors opened.

We walked in, the gold doors shutting before Justin pressed his card against the wall and the little black piece of glass turned green and the lift started moving.

"How many times do I have to say sorry?" He sighed tiredly and I looked up at him.

"As many times as it takes for you to realise that saying sorry won't cut it," I smiled up at him and he just puffed out an annoyed breath. "Don't be irritable, it's your big mouth that got us in this situation," I told him simply, slipping my hand out of his but a tiny part of me regretted it when I felt instantly cold...god damn my fucked up circulation and the fact that I only felt warm when in contact with him...

"Yeah, well my big mouth is trying to apologize but you're not accepting it," He stressed quietly as the lift continued to go up, the numbers on the small pixelated screen going past 10...

"I'm not accepting it because you out of all people should've known that saying that would cause shit," I told him and he opened his mouth to say something but stopped which had me smirking a little as he fell silent.

We stayed like that for around another minute, the only thing sounded was the irritating lift music and the sound of Blue yawning before the lift finally dinged open at floor 28, Blue peeking his head up in my arms at the sound.

I slung the strap of my bag up higher as the gold doors opened up and my eyes scanned over what was the living room.

Cream leather interior surrounded the most part of the spacious room, deep purple and red's adding warmth to space that adorned high ceilings.

The glass windows expanse went from skirting board to ceiling, the view of sky scrapers dotted with small orange lights since it was coming up to half ten in the busy city of London.

I walked forwards and out the lift hearing Justin sigh behind me again as I searched for one of the four bedrooms that were here.

"Haze," He said as I looked right seeing the expanse of the marble floor harbour not only the modern living room but the kitchen as well.

This place is fancy as fuck...

I think marble was a thing in this place since the counter tops were made of it, futuristic looking appliances dotted around the same expensive looking work space.

I put Blue down as he began to fidget in my arms, his little paws stepping over the floor and to the leg of the leather sofa, the sound of him sniffing around following seconds later.

"Hazel," Justin said again and I looked back at him, playing with the room card in my hands as I walked through the other end of the living room and down the corridor.

My boots made small thudding noises against the speckled marble, the little flickers of glitter sparkling in the spot lights that were dotted around the ceiling.

The corridor was massive. It was long and had a glass window right at the end, 7 doors dotted on both sides probably hiding the confines of bedrooms and bathrooms.

I went to speak up to Justin telling him that I would talk to him in the morning but my attempt to speak up was cut off when the lift dinged again.

I looked back seeing Justin do the same as we both saw a concierge wheel in both our suitcases. He gave us a small smile before telling us goodnight and vanishing into the lift again, my eyes flickering up to Justin's when he looked back at me before at his suitcase again.

I walked at the same time he did, both of us stepping through the corridor and to our luggage.

He got there before me since he was closer. He took both our suitcases, passing the handle of my suitcase to me when we met half way and just as I wrapped my hands around it and went to go walk back to a room with no intentions of speaking up to him I felt my wrist being pulled back.

"Haze, c'mon we have to talk about it," He puffed out and I looked back at him not saying anything which made him speak up, "I'm not going to sleep until we talk about it," He said.

"Well then I'm guessing you'll be up all night," I said bluntly before giving him a smile as I tugged my wrist from his grip and walked back down the corridor with my suitcase in tow. "Blue," I called out, and a small bark followed by the pitter patter of his steps behind me made me smile out of happiness and not the bitchiness I had saved just for Justin. "Have a nice sleep," I drawled out to Justin as I got to my room, giving him a happy wave as I saw his figure slump in tiredness and most probably irritation...oh well...

I opened the door right at the end of the corridor, my eyes scanning over the space of the massive room only in curiousness before they relaxed when I saw the massive fluffy looking bed.

The room had the same colour theme as the living room, cream interior followed by the hints of deep purples and reds which harmonized with the oak furniture.

I sighed tiredly as I saw Blue step up towards it before struggling to jump on it as it was so big.

I smiled lightly closing the door behind me and locking it before letting go of my suitcase handle and helping Blue up and onto the bed.

He immediately started sniffing around making me laugh half-heartedly as I made my way back towards the door.

I flicked my hair over one shoulder as I kneeled down on the floor and propped my suitcase onto one side before unlocking and unzipping it.

I got out my toiletries hearing Justin mumbling something to himself outside my door which I ignored before I walked over to the bathroom that was in my sight when I first came into the room.

I turned on the tap, taking out my toothbrush and toothpaste before brushing my teeth.

Whilst I did, I stepped out the bathroom and took a look around the room seeing that there was another door that led to walk in wardrobe, oak empty cupboards that matched the accents in the main part of the room filling up the space.

Once I walked back out the walk in wardrobe I took off my jacket as I searched around some more before making a bee line for the bathroom as soon as the toothpaste began to burn uncomfortably.

Once I did, I spat it out into the sink proceeding to the normal night routine with taking off my makeup and washing my face.

I patted my face dry with the towel once I was bare faced leaving me to wince a little as I touched the little bags under my eyes because now I could not only feel how tired I was but I could see it.

I breathed a breath through my nose, cupping the back of my neck as I walked out the bathroom before stripping off my jeans and shirt after I kicked off my boots and slipped off my socks.

I placed some material shorts on as well as a baggy shirt that I had stolen from my brother after I'd fished them out of my open suitcase. The temperature in our suite was warm so I could afford to just walk around with what I was wearing even though it felt like -13823892 degrees outside.

I ran a hand through my hair before taking off my earrings and placing them on the oak bed stand as I hopped onto the bed and threw all the decorative pillows on the floor past the side of the bed that was furthest away from the door since if I wanted to go to the bathroom during the night I wasn't going to trip over them on my way.

Once I was done with the job that was a lot more difficult since I was tired I proceeded on snuggling into the bed just like Blue was doing right now on top of the duvet, but the now blinding rays of the lights made me think twice.

I cursed quietly under my breath hearing a small thump against my door which hazed over my head as I flicked off the lights and trudged over to the bed.

I peeled the duvet back, planting my head into the cold semi soft pillows which had me smiling sleepily and before I knew it, I was out cold...

Justin's POV:

"Coffee, coffee, coffee," I mumbled to myself repeatedly as I wrapped my hands around my mug and swallowed a massive gulp of caffeine that my body craved.

My eyes burned looking at the laptop that I had perched on my lap, the time of 2:36AM in small bold lettering in the corner of my MacBook air.

I had been awake, still true to my word of staying up until Hazel would speak to me because I was desperate as fuck.

What I had said was eating me alive inside out... it was just something a little too extreme for my liking...

I mean, you know that feeling of regret when you blurt something out and you want to bury yourself alive?

Yeah, well that's what I wanted to do but before burying myself I wanted to set myself on fire for throwing what she had trusted me with back in her face.

The last thing I wanted to do was for the girl that I liked to push me away, although it was pretty ironic since that was exactly what was happening.

"You're dumb as fuck," I mumbled to myself, my fingers stopping at my keyboard as I yawned covering my mouth before I groaned irritably hearing another quiet ping notifying me that I had another email.

I muttered another curse word to myself as I felt my brain buzzing but my body slump in tiredness. The coffee was probably one of the two things keeping me up, that and the fact that I pulled a jerk move and was desperate to be back into Hazel's good books.

I mean, the woman was scary as fuck when she was pissed. I doubted that she would end up hitting me like she did with Trent but the thought of that happening was what had glued my ass down against the marble floor outside the door of her room.

I had papers scattered across the floor around me, my coffee mug sitting on a cleared space near my right knee as my laptop stayed on my lap.

Although, that quickly changed when I heard a sound from Hazel's room, the first after several hours of silence.

I expected her to go to the bathroom or something but when I heard her footsteps get closer to her door that I was leaning on, I muttered a curse word grabbing my papers and placing my mug further away from me.

I pulled the papers into some sort of dysfunctional pile, shoving them away as I moved towards the window that was at the end of the corridor after I'd placed my laptop in the very corner as the door opened.

Although as soon as I shuffled away and Hazel emerged from her room, she had her eyes open slightly which only meant she didn't see my leg bending as I moved away from her on the floor.

Her foot lost balance as her leg gave way over my knee and she gasped falling over me.

I caught her at the hips, although with the way she tripped over my leg had me grunting out a curse word as my knee bent in the wrong direction, my hands becoming loose as we both ended up flat on the floor.

I groaned as my head hit the marble floor, Hazel's small whine following and echoing in my head that was slightly throbbing.

The line of her cleavage under her shirt pressed against my face and I sighed feeling the bulge of her breasts against the sides of my jaw.

"What the fuck?" Hazel mumbled tiredly, "Justin's is 2am, why are you on the floor outside my room?" She whined tiredly trying to push herself up but I wrapped my arms around her and pressed her against me which had her huff.

"Because I told you that I wasn't going to sleep until we talked," I said sleepily, the tone of my voice a result of how weirdly comfortable I was now lying on the floor with the girl I liked trapped in my arms...okay that doesn't sound weird at all.

"Justin..." She sighed, prodding my hands off her hips and sitting up but that didn't mean I was just going to let her go like that.

I sat up with her; both her legs straddled over one of my thighs as I shuffled back and leaned on the thick glass window with her still on me.

"We need to talk...I need to apologize for saying that shit and we're going to do it now," I told her and she groaned placing her forehead against my shoulder as both her hands laid flat against my crotch which had me a little tense but she probably didn't know what she was doing since she was half asleep....right?

"It's 2am," She repeated against my shoulder.

"I know,"

"And you seriously waited out here until we could talk?" She asked and I hummed a little tiredly leaning my cheek against her head as we both fell into silence.

"I'm really sorry for what I said Haze," I told her and she hummed.

"I...forgive you," She said slowly and I blinked a few times...okay that was way too easy...

"You do?" I asked a little shocked, a lot more awake right now at her words.

"Yeah," She said, removing her head from my shoulder and looking at me with her head a little tilted, her eyes blinking away her tiredness.

"Um...so you're not mad at me?" I asked her as she began to get up, her knees sliding against my thigh as she didn't respond so I decided to speak up again, "Haze, are you not ma-mother fucking shit!" I gasped in pain as her knee came back with lightning speed, getting me right in the crotch as the sudden jolt of pain had me cupping myself.

"F-fuck," I squeaked out as she tapped my cheek and sat against her door as I muttered something I couldn't even hear myself, the pain blinding. "Okay, I d-deserved that," I wheezed and she hummed picking at her nails as my eyes began to water. "I'm guessing you're still mad at me t-then," I breathed out, feeling the lower half of my body burn and I could see her nod faintly as my eyes hazed over with tears...fuck...

See, this is why I might be scared of her...

Note to self; never piss Hazel off again...

"You pulled a dick move," She said to me, yawning before she rubbed her eyes.

I hummed uneasily, agreeing with her silently as I continued to cup myself trying to think of things that would help me to get rid of the pain...

"And I'm sorry...f-for that," I squeaked out again as when I moved it suddenly built a sensitive pressure and all I did was gasp and slowly slide sideways against the window till my cheek was pressed up against the cool marble, my eyes squeezing shut as I breathed and counted to ten in my head...

"Does it hurt?" She asked and I nodded puffing out a wavered breath...no mother fucking shit...of course it hurts...

"Good," She smiled before she began to laugh lightly, my eyes opening at the sound but remaining narrowed. "Okay, now I feel a lot better about myself but bad for you," She said, moving the way that she was sitting and now lying across the floor with her face in front of mine propped on both her hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, my cheek still mushed against the marble which made my words come out weird, although I didn't give a shit.

I was here on the floor, the upper half of my body leaning onto the floor as both my hands remained at the division of my thighs.

"Making sure you know to never throw something I trust you with back into my face," She said, smiling sweetly with bright eyes yet they still looked tired.

"If I ever do..." I started, speaking through my teeth as the burning sensation became intense, "...then my balls will never be use to you," I said referring to the fact that she'd probably knee me again which was something that I didn't want to go through again...although I don't think I'd be pissing her off any more so...

"Who said I wanted to use them again anyways?" She asked me with a small smirk and I closed my eyes, groaning something incoherent even to myself.

"I actually thought you had forgiven me," I said to her, shifting my leg which had me biting on my tongue as I felt a sharp sensation...fucking hell, this is how I die isn't it...

"I'm not an easy person to deal with Justin," She said simply and I don't know why but the sentence had me smiling a little through the agony I was currently undergoing...

"I realised," I told her, opening my eyes again but squinting a little as the pain was still there. "But..." I trailed off hearing her hum as I thought that working my charm would get me somewhere, "Doesn't mean I don't like you any less," I told her and I saw her raise an eyebrow with a playful smile playing at my lips.

"Are you telling me you like me?" She asked, her cheeks going a little pink and I hummed at her question before hesitantly shuffling my legs and finally being able to move up a little without needing to scream in misery internally...the girl knew how to put someone in pain...fuck damn...

"Yes, yes I am," I told her and she hummed squinting her eyes with a small smile on her face before she pushed herself up on her knees and stood up, my eyes following her tanned legs as I hesitantly began to sit up, my hands still covering myself protectively.

"Stay here," She said and I nodded my head to myself as she walked down the corridor, through the living room and over to the kitchen, my body finally coming to some sort of slumped sitting position.

I saw her place a handful of ice from the freezer into the white tea towel that was folded over the oven door before walking back to me.

I leaned against the glass a little breathlessly, my legs comfortable far apart and creating a V shape as Hazel walked through the corridor and back to me.

"Um..." I said to her as she sat over one of my thighs again, her knee close to my crotch again. "You can move that..." I told her, "...right there..." I finished, placing both my hands under her left knee and scooting it back a little for precaution which made a small smug look pass over her face.

"Don't trust me?" She smirked, her words a little quiet as she knotted the tea towel and I hummed uneasily before she pressed it against my crotch.

I winced a little placing both my hands over hers as a reflex before I looked up to her.

"Are you still mad at me?" I sighed quietly, feeling the little amount of pain that remained numb with the cold temperature of the ice.

"A little," She told me and I nodded before we both fell into silence...hmmm...what to say, what to say...

"So," I trailed off and she looked up to me through her eyelashes before humming, "Are you going to tell me you like me back or..." I drawled out.

"You want me to tell you I like you when you're still in my bad books?" She said, raising an eyebrow and I weighed my options before nodding slowly leaving a small smile to tug at her lips.

"Who said I liked you?" She said teasingly which got me smirking.

"I thought you did,"

"Don't be delusional," She said to me, the blush on her cheeks telling me a different story to the words she had said.

"Okay then," I told her with a playful hum and she scooted closer against my thigh, the division of her own rubbing against the material of my jeans through her shorts.

"Why?" She started, "Did you think I actually liked you?" She said and I felt myself deflate slightly at her words but it only lasting momentarily when I saw her lips curve into a small smirk.

Fuck damn this girl has got me feeling so many things in the space of ten minutes...guilt followed by excruciating pain with a pinch of affection and a side of happiness...

She's going to be the death of me I swear.

"Yes, I did," I told her simply, my face screwing up as I grimaced when she changed the angle her hand was pushing up against my crotch...fuck, Justin remember you're not forgiven yet..

"Well..." She said to me, her eyes locked with mine as she tilted her head a little moving her closer to mine. "Maybe...just maybe..." She started, "...you could be right," She told me, her other hand pressing up against the front pocket of my jeans as she propped herself up higher, her lips dangerously close to mine.

"Haze," I breathed out quietly as I blinked...you're not forgiven, you're not forgiven...Justin, hello?!

"But then again..." She told me slowly before letting her lips graze across my cheek and towards my ear, my thoughts going out the window, "...you could be wrong," She smirked and before I could even say something her hand that was holding the ice pack pressed against me hard and I grunted out a strained groan cursing as I felt the pain come back twice as worse, my body tensing uncomfortably...for fuck sake I was already sensitive as hell and now this happens...

"You're going to kill me," I said through my teeth and she smiled kissing my cheek, pushing hard against my crotch which had me squeaking out I'm sorry out like a little bitch before she let go relieving me of the unneeded pressure which had my body slumping back in tiredness as I held the ice filled tea towel in both my hands as she still sat across my thigh.

"Good thing or bad thing?" She asked with a small smile like she wasn't something related to Satan at the moment in time and I spoke up a little winded, a lot more sensitive right now and the way that she had her knee still close to my crotch had me a little uneasy...

"Depends on the situation," I breathed out to her truthfully and she tilted her head to the side in confusion, "A bad you're going to kill me is like right now if you happened to knee me in balls again," I said to her, her eyes flickering from my hesitant ones down to my crotch then back up at me with a small smirk.

Please Jesus have some mercy...please don't let her knee me again...

"And a good one?" She questioned quietly, biting down on her bottom lip as she batted her lashes...oh so she wants to play the teasing game...okay then...wait no Justin, you're only going to get yourself in more shi-fuck it.

"...and a good you're going to kill me is like when you went to give me head and you decided to be a tease about it," I said to her watching her eyes narrow a little as her lips splayed into an irritated grin, a wavered breath leaving my lips when I moved my leg a little.

Fuck damn.

"You're annoying as fuck," She told me, her cheeks a soft pink which immediately had me forgetting about the pain as I continued to look at her, my breathing becoming a little better.

"Is that an indirect way of wanting me to slap your ass again?" I asked her and her mouth shaped a small o as she registered my words, "I mean I know you have a thing for that, especially during sex," I told her and she muttered an oh my god before getting up and off me.

"I'm leaving," She mumbled, her cheeks ablaze which had me smiling to myself lightly.

"You're only going through that door Haze,"

"...and I'm locking it,"

"A small lock won't stop me babe," I told her.

"Do you want me to knee you in the balls again?" She asked teasingly and on impulse again, I clutched myself only for a string of curse words to leave my mouth when I put direct pressure on my still sensitive crotch.

"Please don't," I groaned out, wincing as I clenched and unclenched my jaw before taking a deep breath through my nose.

"If you fuck up again then I will," She said with a sweet smile and it was then when I knew I was scared of her...I'm never pissing Hazel off again...

"Never going to fuck up again," I mumbled to her and she hummed with a playful tone making a small smile etch its way onto my face.

"Better not because my claws will come out," She said, a smirk forming on her lips at the way my eyes widened.

"Your claws haven't come out yet?!" I whisper/yelled, my body slumping in fear but I winced a little when the movement made my legs shift and a small spark of pain travelled up my spine.

I mean for fuck sake, I've seen Hazel angry as hell but she's referring to the fact that her claws haven't come out...Jesus Christ, I'm going to get killed if she ever gets her 'claws' out on me...although, I may have come into contact with her claws in a sexual way because the morning after our sex all I could see on the back of my arms were nail marks an-okay not the time to talk or reminisce over our amazing fucking.

"Nope, so do me a favour and don't be an ass again," She asked with a small smile and I hummed to myself, reminding my self conscious to note that down because I had a thing with acting on impulse...it always got me into shit over the years. "Anyways..."She trailed off, drawling out her words as she placed her hand on the door handle. "I'm going to go back to sleep," She said and I gave her a small smile as she yawned quietly. "Night Justin," She murmured tiredly looking back at me briefly before turning and walking into her room, her door closing after her.

"Night Haze," I mumbled to myself, an amused smile on my lips when I waited to hear the sound of her door locking but it never came.

I stayed in that position on the floor before I decided to shuffle around only to wince when I found myself still highly sensitive in the same spot. I muttered a curse word to myself, closing my eyes and leaning back onto the window behind me as I began to get a little comfortable, although my comfort was cut short when another small ping was sounded from my laptop.

"Fucking emails," I muttered tiredly, yawning and leaning over reluctantly to get my laptop when I felt another sting of pain. Biting down on my tongue I reached over to it, bringing it up and off the floor before resting it on my lap.

I squinted my eyes at the sender, Trent Eagle in bold letters before scanning my eyes over the subject.

Cheating her way to the top.

What the fuck was that supposed to mean? Is he talking about Natalia?

I huffed, already pissed of that this idiot was emailing me before clicking on the email seeing a link attached.

I thought I'd keep Hazel warm for you :)

I could feel my heart beat speed up at the taunting smiley face at the end of the message as well as the fact that it was concerning Hazel before hesitantly hovering my cursor over the link to what seemed to be a video.

Although, as soon as I clicked it I knew that this was only the start to a shit load of drama.

**Author's Note**

FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY NIGHT I WAS INVOLVED IN A FUCKBOY TRIANGLE AND IT WASN'T PRETTY

but lets not go there because i am already running late for something and i'm here freaking out over a jendall picture

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSS

SURPRISE MF

Y'ALL WILL NEVER GET A DAY OFF WITH MY DRAMA IN THIS STORY SO EXPECT SOMETHING EVERY CHAPTER

SO LIKE I'M HOPING Y'ALL GUESSED WHAT TRENT SENT TO JUSTIN

SO LIKE DRAMALAMADINGDON AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY EXCITEDNESS I'M LIKE HYPED FOR SOMETHING SO LIKE ANYWAYS

INS'T HAZEL A FUCKING SASSY BITCH THAT WE ALL LOVE

BECAUSE I LOVE HER, AND Y'ALL WILL LOVE HER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AS WELL

BUT NAYWAYS, I'M LIKE GOIGN TO DROP DEAD FROM HYPERVENTILATING RN SO I'LL GO

BUT BEFORE THAT I FUCKIGN LOVE YOU ALL FOR GETTING ME OVER 300 MF VOTES AND 400 MF COMMENTS

LIKE LET ME SQUEEZE YOU, LETS HAVE A BIG READER AUTHOR HUG and omfg was that creepy, that was creepy wasn't it :((( sorry but im excited

anywayssssssss

i'm gonna push it and ask if we can get over 200 votes with this chapter and over 150 comments? can y'all do that, i'll love you more than i do alreadyyyyyyyyyy

but other than i'm going to go because i have something to attend to *smiles sweetly*

VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE

twitter > @JxnnerSlays

Instagram/snapchat > @btwitssurina

LOVE YOU ALL TO FREAKING BITS MKAY

YOU'RE ALL FLAWLESS MF AND I'LL BE BACK NEXT WEEK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER

I LOVE Y'ALL

your hyped author, Surina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

209K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...
86.4K 1.3K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
318K 7.7K 36
"Be mine, Hailey." He breathed against her neck, loving how she smelled like honey. She always smelled so damn good and it drove him crazy. He just...
9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...