The Christian Bachelorette

By fangirlbooklover13

1 young woman 31 young men 1 rose 9 weeks This is my take on a clean version of the popular TV show, The Bach... More

Before you read
Prologue
Week 1: Introductions
Week 1: Festival (part 1)
Week 1: Festival (part 2)
Week 1: Easton's POV
Week 1: Zeke's date
Week 1: Elimination
Week 2: Tucker's Date
Week 2: Pool Party
Week 2: Joseph's POV
Week 2: Laser Tag
Week 2: Elimination
Week 3: Darren's Date
Week 3: Bowling with the Boys
Week 3: Cooper's Date
Week 3: Breakfast with Joseph
Week 3: Noah's POV
Week 3: Elimination
Week 4: Elimination
Week 4: Goodbye and hello
Week 4: Dream
Week 4: Dallas' date
Week 4: Easton's date
Week 4: Oliver's POV
Week 5: Elimination
Week 5: Ice cream with Joseph
Week 5: Visiting my grandparents
Week 5: Bennett's date
Week 5: Children's hospital
Week 5: Zeke's POV
Week 6: Elimination
Week 6: Beach Vacation
Week 6: Reece's date
Week 6: My boy-friend
Week 6: Joseph's date
Week 6: Dallas' POV
Week 7: Elimination
Week 7: River Day
Week 7: Reece's POV
Week 7: Dallas' POV
Week 7: Dallas' date
Week 7: Bible study
Week 8: Final elimination
Week 8: Alone together
Week 8: Interview (part 1)
Week 8: Interview (part 2)
Week 8: Meeting his family (part 1)
Week 8: Meeting his parents (part 2)

Week 2: Pool Party Aftereffects

53 8 1
By fangirlbooklover13

I ignore the cameramen following me and forcefully slam the door to my house before any of them can get it. I double check to make sure it's locked before I run upstairs to my room. My heart deflates when I remember that Belle isn't here. I feel overwhelmingly upset. I turn the hot water on to take a shower. I sit in the floor and let the tears fall. Once the water is at a comfortable temperature, I stand under the stream of water after taking my swimsuit and cover up off. I cry until I've run out of tears.

"God, I don't understand," I whisper pathetically. "I came here to start my future, not to relive my past. Why was he here?" I laugh ironically. "I've barely been here a week. How am I supposed to get through eight more weeks, especially if my heart gets broken every week?"

I heal the brokenhearted.

I am with you always.

Do not fear.

For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

If you call on my name, I will answer you.

Do not worry; cast your cares on me.

I take a deep breath. "Okay, let's do this." I wash my hair and body before getting out of the shower. I wrap my hair in a towel, and dry my body off. I put on some comfy shorts and a hoodie after slipping on underwear and a sports bra. I slip on socks and black Addias slides. I head back to the guys' house and enter it. I find everyone sitting around the living room. They all look up at me as step into the living room. "So, I owe you guys an apology. I left without an explanation and -," I begin.

"You don't owe us an apology, Addie." Reed says. "We are just glad you are here."

I nod. "Thank you. Would you guys like to resume our date? I barely got to talk to any of you."

"I know I would," Reed says and walks over to me.

"Me too," Micah agrees. Micah, Christian, Liam, and Reece all come over to me.

"We'll be back," I tell the other guys and they nod. I lead the way to my house and go into the living room. We all take a seat and I sigh. "I just want to say that I appreciate each one of you. I'll address what happened, but I really want to be focused on you guys and for us to have a good group date." They nod in agreement. "Lucas was being rude and disrespectful. He reminded me of my ex, and I did not come here to find another guy like him. Maybe I overreacted, maybe I didn't, but I know what I want. I'm not going to make myself put up with a guy who doesn't seem like he is here for the right reasons."

"Can I say something before we get individual time?" Christian asks, and I nod. "I was a little shocked about the whole situation, but I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself."

"I second that," Micah says.

The rest of the guys nod in agreement, and they stand up and give me a round of applause. My cheeks heat up, but I can't help but smile at this group of guys. "Christian, would you like to come to the kitchen with me?" I say as I stand up.

"Of course," he grins and walks toward me.

"Micah, you're next. The rest of you can decide what order you guys will go in." I say before Christian and I disappear into the kitchen. I grab a bag of granny smith apples and two pairing knives, and I set them on the island. "Will you help me cut these apples as we talk?"

"Yes," he answers, and we begin slicing the apples. "I'm a lot like an apple."

"What?"

"I look all menacing with a hard exterior, but I'm all mushy when you get to know me." He says as he concentrates on cutting an apple.

I try to hold back a laugh. "Say mushy again."

He looks up with a confused look on his face. "Mushy?"

I burst out into giggles. "You're precious, Christian." I smile as I continue to cut apples.

"You should laugh more." He says, and I look up at him. He stares at me for a few moments before concentrating again on the apples. "And wear a towel on your head all the time."

My cheeks heat up. "Crap! I'll be back. Victoria's going to kill me!" I set my knife and apple down before jumping out of my seat.

"She might, I'll do my best to protect you, but she is a scary woman." Christian replies.

"Thanks," I laugh and run up to my bathroom quickly to fix my hair. I sling my towel into the bathroom and throw my hair into a bun. I go back into the kitchen, and sit down in my previous seat.

"I'm going to let Micah have his turn; I don't want to use up all the time. Thank you for choosing me for the group date today and being the first individual time. Always stay true to who you are, and don't let any of us change that, okay?"

I nod, and he smiles before exiting the kitchen.

Is Tucker trying to change me or am I changing for him?

"Hey," Micah greets and sits down. "What's this for?"

"It's a surprise snack. Do you want to help cut them up into slices?"

"Sure," he begins cutting. "So, are you okay from today's events?"

I nod. "I was really overwhelmed at first, but I'm okay. I wanted to thank you for rescuing me earlier and for just being there."

"You're welcome."

Micah and I finish cutting the apples, and he tells me about his blog and YouTube channel.

Next, Reed enters the kitchen. We sprinkle pretzel sticks all over the platter of apples. "So, you're a guitar teacher, right?"

"Yeah, I always wanted to become a big country star, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon though."

"How come?"

"I help my dad on his farm and on the weekends."

"Will he be okay while you're here?" I question full of concern.

He nods. "Yeah, I hired a guy to go over on the weekends, and a few of my dad's buddies are going to check up on him during the week." He sits back in his seat. "I worry about him being by himself for that long, but he wanted me to do this."

"He did?" I smile.

He nods, and chuckles. "His very words were 'go find a woman your mom would love and bring her back.'" He smiles sadly. "My mom past away a few years back in a car accident."

"What was she like?" I question softly.

"The best," he whispers with his eyes locked on me. "She was all love and no harm. She would protect anyone even if she wasn't related to them. My dad knew how to get her all riled up, but she kept him in line." He clears his throat. "My dad has been lost without her. Some days, he is perfectly fine, but others, he won't get out of bed or he'll go stay at her grave all day long."

I reach across the table and Reed takes my hand. "If you need to leave for a weekend, I'll make sure it happens."

"No, I don't want you to get in trouble for me."

"Reed, your dad is important. If I was in your shoes, I would want the security of knowing I could leave for a weekend." Tears come to my eyes, and I shake my head. "Reed, all I have is my sister left. I know what it's like to miss a parent. I would treasure the time you have with your dad. Please, if you need to go, then go, but I do want you to come back."

He lets go of my hand and comes over to my side of the table. I stand up, and we hold each other until we are both calmed down from the emotional conversation. "Thank you," he whispers, and I nod. "I better let the next guy come in." We let go of each other. He kisses my forehead before exiting the kitchen.

Afterwards, Liam comes in. We add sliced almonds to the mix. He talks about his business to help people while spreading the gospel at the same time. His company sells a variety of merchandise, but with the money is able to provide food and various necessitates for homeless people. Reece comes in, and I arrange this apple slices into a circle as he tells me about how he and Belle are BFFs. I hand him a bottle of chocolate, and I hold a bottle of caramel sauce.

"3...2...1...drizzle!" He shouts and we get chocolate on more than just the apples. It's on my hands, the top of the island, and it's all over Reece. When I look at him when we are done, I burst into laughter.

"How did you get it in your hair?" I question.

He shrugs which drips more chocolate below him, and we burst into laughter. "I'm going to go clean up."

Itake the platter of apple nachos into the living room. We munch on them andhave a good time before going back over to their house. I inform the rest ofthe guys the gist of why I sent Lucas home. I go back to my house for thenight, but I make sure to take Belle with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.1K 72
I have three basic rules to live by Don't draw attention to myself. Make it through another year. My brother's friends are off limits. My junior year...
134K 6.1K 32
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walked out of my garage I was hooked. I was...
40.7K 5K 54
Elisha is a loving and tender- hearted Christian girl who is a freshman at university, doing her first year in medicine. Every guy on campus is mesme...