JODECIDAL ADVISORY

By SWINGMUSTDIE

"you're whack and you ain't intact cause you don't read Jodecidal Advisory!" More

EP 1 ! "Piece of My Tape"
EP 2 ! "Brothas Said Knock You Out!"
EP 3 ! "Fatal Subtraction"
EP 4 ! "Nomeo and Juliet"
EP 5 ! "Beshackled"
EP 6 ! "Don't Thlip Up"
EP 7 ! "A Wrinkle in Time"
S2 EP 1 ! "Steak and Potatoes!"
S2 EP 2 ! "Where's my Keys?"
S2 EP 3 ! "Switch it on 'Em!"
S2 EP 4 ! "Vincent Van Swing"
S2 EP 5 ! "Framed!"
S2 EP 6 ! "Dal Advisory"
S2 EP 7 ! "In Blindsight"
S2 EP 8 ! "Uncappable"
S2 EP9 ! "Dalvin Had A Little Dog"
S2 EP 10 ! "Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT1
S2 EP 11 ! "Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT2
S3 EP 1 ! "Popcorn & Boots"
S3 EP 2 ! "Strictly 4 the Jeeps!"
S3 EP 3 ! "You Got It Bad"
S3 EP 4 ! "She's Not Your Play Thang"
S3 Ep 5 ! "Between You, Me, & He"
S3 EP 7 ! "ISpy"
THEE CHRISTMAS EPISODE !
S3 EP 8 ! "Fiddle Diddle"
S3 EP 9 ! "Flex Appeal"
S3 EP 10 ! "Valentine's Day Blues!"
S3 EP 11 ! "Tale of 2 Crowns"
S3 EP 12 ! "Congraduations!"
S3 EP 13 ! "Stay"
S3 EP 14 ! "Stay" PT 2
QUIET ON SET !
S4 EP 1 ! "Bermuda Pentagon"
S4 EP 2 ! "Fights, Camera, Action!"
S4 EP 3 ! "Movin' on In"
S4 EP 4 ! "For the Love of Money"
S4 EP5 ! "Limited Eviction"
S4 EP 6 ! "Kid You Not"
S4 EP 7 ! "40 is the New 21"
S4 EP 8 ! "Bye-Bye, Tanai!"
S4 EP 9 ! "Trigger Warning" PT 1
S4 EP 10 ! "Trigger Warning" PT 2
S4 EP 11 ! "I...Don't Know"
S4 EP 12 ! "New Beginnings"
S5 EP 1 ! "What Happens in Vegas..." PT 1
S5 EP 2 ! "Fatal Attraction 2: The Creepuel"
S5 EP 3 ! "I Wanna Be Your Man"
S5 EP 4 ! "The Bodyguard"
S5 EP 5 ! "Misadventures in Babysitting!"
' CREEP IT REAL! '
S5 EP6 ! "What If...?"
S5 EP 7 ! "Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired"
S5 EP 8 ! "Swing's Interlude"
S5 EP 9 ! "Let Me Explain"
S5 EP 10 ! "Stop, Drop, and Roll!"
S5 EP 11 ! "Aisle and Tribulation"
S5 EP 12 ! "Who Got the Juice Now?"
S5 EP 13 ! "Diamonds Aren't Forever"
S5 EP 14 ! "Isn't She Lovely?"
S5 EP 15 ! "In the Heat of the Night"
S5 EP 16 ! "Hickory Dickory Dock"
S5 EP 17 ! "First Time for Everything"
S5 EP 18 ! "SoNaiRae"
' SAVE THE DRAMA FOR THE BAHAMAS ! ' - SPECIAL.
S5 EP 19 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 1
S5 EP 20 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 2
QUIET ON SET PART TWO !
S5 EP 21 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 3

S3 EP 6 ! "LaVaughna Campbell is Not My Lover"

417 37 43
By SWINGMUSTDIE

season 3, episode 6

'LaVaughna Campbell is Not My Lover'

Tanai irritatedly walked over to the front door. She was in the middle of taking a shower but it got interrupted due to a knocking on the door that had been going on for five minutes.

"Who is it?" Tanai asked once she reached the door. "Open it and find out!" The excited sounding voice replied. Tanai rolled her eyes before unlocking the door and swinging it open.

The identical looking young woman snatched her Versace shades off and grinned. "Cousinnn! I missed you!" Tanai's twin cousin, LaVaughna, pulled her in for a hug, but Tanai pushed her off.

"Why are you here? Thought you went Hollywood. Literally." Tanai crossed her arms. LaVaughna brushed past her and walked in the house, "I can't visit my family?" She joked. "Where's my mom?"

"At the grocery store," Tanai replied before adding, "I'm going back upstairs." She went up the stairs and LaVaughna sighed in relief due to the fact that she didn't have to carry her own bags anymore.

She smoothed out her outfit, which was a hot pink crop top slightly covered by a black leather jacket. She wore fishnet stockings and a skirt to match her shirt. The doorbell rang and her 6-inch hot pink pumps clacked along the floor tiles as she walked over to it, pulling it open.

DeVante walked in and grabbed her by her waist, "I missed you." He leaned in and their lips locked, moving in sync.

Tanai came back downstairs in her robe and grabbed two pillows once she saw what was happening. She threw both of them, decking both LaVaughna and DeVante making them pull away. DeVante looked at Tanai, down at LaVaughna, then back at Tanai in confusion. "Wait—"

"I'm confused," DeVante stated as he kept staring at both Tanai and LaVaughna.

Tanai sighed and rolled her eyes. "This is my twin cousin, LaVaughna." LaVaughna smiled and inched closer to DeVante, "Yeah, and your name is?"

Tanai stepped in front of him, "Off limits. Back up."

"So how am I supposed to tell y'all apart?" DeVante tried to ignore LaVaughna's seductive glare. "Well, my hair's longer, I'm taller and a lil' bit thicker." LaVaughna smirked.

"And my voice is deeper, I'm smarter, classier, prettier, and I don't have whore tendencies." Tanai mumbled the last part before pulling DeVante to the side. "She may seem innocent, but try to avoid her at all times."

DeVante nodded. "Got you." Tanai put her hand on her hip, "I'm not playin' with you, De. If I come back down here and see you and Barbie kissing again, I'm beating both of y'all asses."

"I said I got you."

"Good. I'm going to go change." Tanai grabbed De's ears and placed a kiss on his lips, mugging her cousin before going back up the stairs.

LaVaughna stretched, her crop top rising. "I have too many heavy things of mine to carry upstairs by myself. Can you help me?" She asked softly.

DeVante tried his hardest to ignore her but then she stepped in front of him and pouted. "Pweaseeeee?"

"Aight," DeVante gave in before taking hold of all her bags. "Don't try anything." He stated walking up the steps.

DeVante dropped LaVaughna's belongings down at the door and turned to leave, but she pulled him back by his arm. "Can you put them next to my bed?"

He stared down at her for a few seconds and she shot him a sly smile. Nevertheless, he still moved her bags over to the bed.

"Thanks!" LaVaughna sat down and took her jacket off. "Is there something you want in return?"

A smirk came across DeVante's lips but it left as quickly as it came once Tanai stood at the door. "Nah, enjoy the rest of your day." He walked out.

Another day had come and DeVante and Tanai were about to head out and have some times for themselves.

"Ion like these earrings. Imma go change them, I'll be back." Tanai told DeVante who nodded and went to sit on the couch.

LaVaughna came out the back and smirked. "Heyyyyy fine young man! I'm gonna get a drink, you want something?" She asked him.

No response.

LaVaughna grabbed a cold water bottle out the refrigerator then walked behind the couch. She twisted the cap off and poured the water on DeVante, aiming right on the front of his jeans.

She gasped. "Looks like my water spilled, let me clean that up for you." She tried to walk around the couch but ended up "accidentally" tripping and falling in his lap.

She laughed as a shook DeVante didn't know how to react. "Welp, looks like we're both wet now."

"I'll kill both of y'all right now," Tanai came back down the stairs and pushed LaVaughna onto the floor. She grabbed DeVante's hand and gave LaVaughna a sarcastic smile, "Byeeeeeeee!"

"And it's confusing cause she looks like Nai, but she ain't Nai. You get it?" DeVante explained to K-Ci as they were on their way to Tanai's house.

"No, not at all," K-Ci responded, "I didn't even know twin cousins existed."

DeVante ignored K-Ci and went to knock on the door but it swung open and one of the twin cousins stood there. Just not sure which one.

"She's trying to steal my life, now. She gotta go," the twin standing in front of the door folded her arms. The twin in the back scrunched her face up. "Ignore the whore. I'm the real Tanai."

One cousin wore a black shirt with burgundy leggings and black boots to match, her hair was in a slick ponytail and gold hoops dangled from her ears. The other one wore a burgundy shirt with black leggings and burgundy boots, and her hair was in two slick ponytails with silver hoops.

"Wait, this is LaVaughna? She 'bout fine as hell!" K-Ci announced trying to make his way over to the one with the single ponytail but she pushed him out of the way. "LaVaughna is over there!"

"She's lying." The one with two ponytails rolled her eyes.

All of LaVaughna's bags sat near the couch and one in particular caught DeVante's attention. He dug inside of the LV bag, pulling out a silver tennis bracelet. He grabbed a knife and tried to damage the jewelry piece but the actual LaVaughna—the one with two ponytails—ran over and stopped him before that could happen.

"Stop, these are real diamonds!" She snatched the bracelet and placed it onto her wrist.

DeVante walked over to Tanai, "I knew you were the real one!" He leaned in for a kiss but she moved, "Sure you did."

LaVaughna grabbed her belongings and smiled smugly. "This was fun, but I have to go before I miss my flight. Au revoír!"

Before she could walk out the door, K-Ci slid in front of her and grinned. "Aye, before you go, wassup with us?"

LaVaughna led K-Ci's hands to her waist and leaned in, putting her lips on his, and kissing him fiercely. Tanai and De watched in the back, astounded.

The two pulled away around 10 seconds later. LaVaughna looked downward then back up to K-Ci. "Wassup with that?" She asked in a seductive tone before walking around K-Ci, leaving the house.

K-Ci stood in place for a few seconds before smiling at DeVante and Tanai. "I'll be back." He walked upstairs with the smile never leaving his face.

I'm tryna decide on if I should give y'all another chapter before I drop this Christmas episode...😭🤷🏾‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566 52 10
" here i am sittin' in this fly ass hotel room in miami, just watchin' the birds while readin' 𝐉𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐒 . . . " ...
20.3K 401 30
/ 𝘍𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 ( 𝘣𝘢𝘮 ) 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 /.
1.9K 212 102
Read the title, you dolt. -_-
195K 4.7K 56
"You fucking nerd" "I am NOT a nerd!"