bruises - james potter

De nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... Mai multe

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜

64.8K 2.3K 2.9K
De nevillescourage

( chapter )
forty-eight

THE TRAIN RATTLED UNDERNEATH
the Sixth Years feet as they sat down in their chosen compartment.

James and Cassie sat on one of the seats, the two of them with their feet up on the seat and their legs entangled slightly, Cassie leaning into James side while he placed his arm around her waist.

Sirius was on the seat opposite them, sweets scattered on his lap as he bit the head off a chocolate frog, making its limbs stop moving just before it made it's jump for freedom. He was slowly shaking his head at James's face, which held a confused expression as he tried to get his head around something Sirius had just said, and was trying to hold in his laugh.

Remus was next to Sirius, slowly eating a large bar of chocolate and rolling his eyes but he laughed softly. Peter was next to Remus, sort of squashed into the side of the compartment where the door was. He hands were resting in his lap as he watched the other four in the compartment in awe. Laughing way too loudly at jokes, however it only made the others smile at him.

"You can't be serious." James said, slowly shaking his head as he looked up at Sirius, who was grinning widely and now nodding his head.

"I am Sirius."
"He is Sirius."

Sirius and Cassie spoke up at the same time, the two of them letting out a short laugh as James rolled his eyes at the two of them, but he couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face.

He honestly couldn't put it into words how happy he felt to be in that position right then and there. Cassie in his arms, finally he was breathing in her lavender scented shampoo once again, the butterflies in his stomach growing at the sense of comfort that came with that smell. He was also happy to be reunited with her, James didn't know that you could miss anyone as much as he had missed Cassie over the summer, his heart aching with everyword they spoke over the two-way mirror, and then his heart breaking as he heard the fear in her voice as she spoke to her father, he wanted to climb through the mirror and bring here back to his, somewhere he knew she would be safe and cared for. He knew that while she was in his arms, she was safe. Her parents weren't around to hurt her anymore, and he wouldn't let them hurt her here, he wouldn't let anyone hurt her here. Not while he was with her.

"Shut up you two." James said quickly, the smile on his face growing as he wrapped his arm tighter around Cassies waist, pulling her closer to him.

"No, but seriously - don't you dare say a thing Cassie - I know it's not true."

Sirius only shrugged as he stuffed another chocolate frog into his mouth, taking a minute to chew the chocolate before swallowing and turning back to James to speak.

"But it is true-"

"It can't be, there's no possible way you flirted with Dumbledore to get out of a detention."

Cassie let out a soft snort as she shook her head at James' bluntness. James smiled down at her for a moment, before shaking his head yet again and turning back to Sirius.

"It's true, I did, I'll prove it."

"How are you going to prove it? Just going to get up and snog him in the middle of the welcome back speech?"

Sirius opened his mouth to respond, however at that moment the door to their compartment opened, there was a flash of black hair as Cassie jumped up from her seat and rushed to hug the girl in the door.

The two girls stood there, their arms wrapped around eachother with smiles on their faces.

Lily let out a laugh as the two girls pulled apart.

"Nice to see you too Cass." She said, smiling at the dark-haired girl.

"I missed you Lily." She whispered, hugging the girl again,

"I missed you too Cassie." They pulled apart again, and Lily smiled at the boys in the compartment, but raised an eyebrow as she looked over at Remus.

"You forgot our rounds." She stated, and Remus jumped up from his seat, standing up and pulling his robes on over his school uniform.

"Sorry Lily, I was just catching up with this lot." He tilted his head in the direction of the others as he stepped out of the compartment door and began walking away.

Lily shook her head as she watched the boy walk away, before turning back to Cassie.

"Coming to sit with the girls and I after my rounds." Cassie nodded quickly, smiling wider if possible.

"Of course, I'll go and find them in a minute, I'll just say bye to these." Lily nodded, waving bye to the others before following in the direction Remus went.

Cassie shut the door and turned back to the three boys, grabbing the box of jelly beans that she had bought for herself and she picked up her robes.

James placed his arms around her waist and pulled her back down onto his lap putting his face into her hair.

"Don't leave me."

Cassie smiled, placing a hand on James cheek and shaking her head lightly.

"Don't be a baby, I'll come and find you when we get into the carriages." James' pout only grew as she stood up, and kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you later James, bye boys." She smiled at Sirius, her eyebrows furrowing as he stood up too and walked over to her.

"Can I have a word first?" He whispered, Cassie tilted her head to the side but nodded nonetheless, Sirius turned to James, beckoning for him to follow them, James raised his eyebrows as he realised what was going on.

The three walked out of the compartment, telling Peter they wouldn't be a minute before closing the door behined them.

"Are you okay Cassie?" Sirius asked without missing a second, James and Sirius standing either side of the Slytherin, making sure that no-one could interrupt what they were saying, or hear in.

Cassie looked up at her brother, nodding her head slowly.

"I'm fine," She titled her head to the side again, "Why?"

James took a deep breath, his eyes meeting Cassies, but she quickly looked away.

"We heard what your father said to you, w-we heard him slap you."

Cassie rested her head on the cold class, closing her eyes, but they shot open seconds after, the images already filling her mind once again.

"I'm fine, it was only a slap." She forced a smile onto her face, and looked just past James face, staring at nothing in particular, "I swear."

James and Sirius shared a look, both of them knowing she was lying, but not knowing what else her parents would do to her.

"Cassie." James whispered, leaning in towards her ear.

"You're always welcome at my house, whatever the time, day or month, you can always come. We will always be happy to have you,"

to save you.

Only James didn't say that part out loud, he only thought it, watching as his girlfriend nodded, but she didn't meet his gaze.

"I'm going to go now, I want to go the toilet before Lily gets back." She said rushed, quickly waving to the boys and walking away, down to where she believed the girls would be.

James and Sirius looked at eachother, James watching in confusion as Sirius expression changed to one filled either anger as he looked at something - or rather someone- just past his shoulder.

James turned around, rolling his eyes as he saw Evan Rosier walk up to the two, a slight sneer on his face.

"What do you want Rosier?" Sirius said through gritted teeth, looking at the older Slytherin and crossing his arms, James doing the same behined him.

"Cassiopeia." He spoke, looking at James rather than Sirius as he spoke.

"She's going to make an amazing wife one day isn't she."

His sneer turned into a smug look, as if he knew something the other two didn't.

"Fuck off, Rosier." James said, rolling his eyes as he opened the door to the compartment, pushing Sirius in and closing the door behined him.

They missed the way Rosier smirked as he shook his head, walking back towards the Slytherin compartments.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"Open your mouth Cassie!" Marlene moaned as she tried to throw another jelly bean into the girls mouth.

However, it only hit her face before bouncing onto the floor, where a small collection of beans were already forming.

"My turn!" Alice piped up, grabbing a few of the beans from the bag and throwing them all at Cassies face at once.

Cassie closed her eyes as the beans came close to her face, opening them when she felt the last one hit her face.

"You two are rubbish at this." She said, crossing her arms and moving her legs so that were crossed beneath her.

Marlene pulled a face as she picked up the box and poured the remaining jellybeans into the palm of her hand she then threw them all at Cassies face, the dark-haired girl opening her mouth ready to catch one.

She pulled a face as once again, none of the beans landed in her mouth.

"You two are definitely rubbish at this."

The door opened and Lily walked in, she stopped and stared at the mess of beans on the floor and shrugged.

She picked up one of the beans and turned to Cassie.

Cassie opened her mouth, and Lily threw the bean. Cassie and Lily cheered as the bean landed in Cassie's mouth, the girl chewing it and smiling as she spoke.

"Strawberry, yum."

Marlene and Alice stared at eachother, before they both nodded and picked up the rest of the beans that were remaining on the floor. Without a word, they threw them at the other two girls.

Cassie opened her mouth, but closed it again as none landed in it.

"You two are shit at this."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

ANOTHER CHAPTER,
MY GOSH, I'M LIKE A DICTIONARY
CAN'T STOP PRODUCING WORDS

I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY
ASK JAMES AND CASSIE TO BE FLOWER GIRL AT THEIR WEDDING
😌💅

ANYWAYS, THIS CHAPTER
MADE ME BOTH c:
AND >:c BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED
IT! I ENJOYED WRITING IT

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE TELL
ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT,
I ALWAYS LOVE TO HEAR YOUR
FEED BACK!

ALSO, TYSFM FOR 500K
READS-

I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT
AND I'M VERY MUCH AMAZED, I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, AND I'M SO GREATFUL
FOR EVERYONE, THANK YOU
ALL SO MUCH 🥺🤧💞

UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

705K 33.2K 200
They say blood is thicker than water. But they don't tell you its the blood of the covenant and the water of the womb. Lavinia Selwyn is everything h...
31.1K 978 41
"π‘π‡πˆπ€πππŽπ π‘πˆππ†π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππˆπ†π‡π“, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π–πŽπ”π‹πƒπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” π‹πŽπ•π„ π“πŽ π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐇𝐄𝐑?" rhiannon was...
12.3K 386 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
3.4M 119K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...