spideypool dialogue prompts

By dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... More

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3

463 17 2
By dittypedals

A.N. Hello my guys I am stuck in Michigan. But here I am I probably won't post this till further notice but stay tuned none the less.

The following morning Peter woke up to his alarm. He was excited today, honestly. Now that he and Wade were buddies, Peter had more reasons to be happy.

He sighed and got up immediately, he was always an early bird.

Peter fished something out of his closet and got his school bag. May was sitting at the table, drinking coffee and watching TV.

She looked up and smiled. "Hey, Pete. How was your night?"

"Good." Peter walked past her and got a granola bar, he sat across from May and watched the TV. Some weather channel.

He never really liked eating breakfast. He had no appetite that early, and it made his stomach hurt.

He barely finished his bar and went to go brush his teeth, he had 10 minutes until he had to leave. When he was done, Peter kissed May on the cheek.

"Goodbye, I'm going to school!" Peter called.

"Goodbye Pete! See you after school!" She replied.

He headed out the door and down the stairs. Peter plugged his headphones in and walked to school. It was brisk and cold in the morning, it smelled like snow.

Peter continued on his little journey to school, the bell would ring in 7 minutes. All the time in the world.

He got to the school entrance, a few kids hanging out at the front, unbothered by the cold.

Peter opened the doors, the school was always warm.

He walked down the halls and to his locker, seeing mostly teachers getting ready for first period.

He picked his books up that he left yesterday and headed to his first period. Study hall.

This class, he sadly didn't have any of his friends with, so he quietly worked on homework. He had most of it done though.

After the period passed, Peter exited the class and walked to English. He had Ned in this class.

They talked about their book the class was reading and studied for an upcoming test.

Ned and Peter talked about school and video games. Ned would try to bring Wade up, but Peter would laugh it off.

The bell rang and Ned and Peter met up with MJ. They all had calculus together, the most difficult class other than physics.

Peter was glad he had already taken physics. It was a bitch, his grades went down really fast. He had barely passed the class.

They were all pretty smart though, the teacher was a bitch though.

It'd take him a month to grade papers, so the students' grades were always behind. Most of the teachers did that though.

Peter had 3 big tests covering the whole quarter this week. It was very overwhelming, even his brain couldn't hold all the information.

It was soon lunch and they all walked to the cafeteria. Flash was no where to be found, which relieved Peter. It would be so embarrassing if Wade watched Flash beat Peter up.

He'd probably stop talking to him right on the spot. Peter couldn't even imagine that without wincing.

They waited in line, Wade wasn't here either, which made Peter a little sad. He would've texted Peter if he was sick, right?

They sat down in their usual spot, only to find Wade sitting there. He smiled and waved.

Mj looked as if she was going to beat him up, but Peter happily greeted Wade.

Ned connected the dots and gasped. "This is Wade?" He whispered quickly, before they sat down.

Peter nodded, sitting down beside Wade. He wasn't really hungry, but Wade would eat his lunch.

Wade immediately took his lunch and started eating the soggy pepper slices. Their school lunches had really weird combos.

Mj and Ned sat across the table as usual.

It was awkward.

Mj was drawing people who walked by. Her memory was as sharp as a blade. Ned was ranting on and on to Wade, who didn't seem to mind. Peter sat quietly and listened.

Peter liked listening better than talking. That's probably why he was so bad at starting conversations.

Ned finally went silent, running out of things to talk about.

Wade turned to Peter and smiled, he offered him a pepper slice. To which, Peter accepted.

"So, you have the materials?" Peter asked, munching on the pepper.

Wade nodded. "They're in my locker."

They continued snacking until the bell was about to ring. They all dumped and returned their trays to the lunch workers.

Their next classes were all a blur, until Chemistry. Peter was relieved it was that last class of the day.

Peter had a skip in his step and sat down, Wade wasn't here yet. Typical.

The teacher was getting impatient, but Wade stepped right through the door before the bell rang.

"Not late." Wade called, sitting down besides Peter.

Peter rubbed his face and waited for the teacher to start class.

"Sorry I took so long." Wade whispered, smiling at Peter with a big grin.

Peter returned the smile and looked back at the teacher, who was waiting for them to stop talking.

"As much as I love you talking, could it wait? Just 3 minutes then you guys are free." She exclaimed.

Silence.

"So, I see some of you have materials, and some don't. I have scissors, air dry clay, construction paper, glue, and some shoe boxes."

Flash rolled his eyes. Peter smiled at the teacher, who smiled back.

"That is all, you're free."

Everyone immediately broke into their groups and started talking.

Wade slid over to Peter more.

He's pretty close, Peter thought. He avoided eye contact and waited for Wade to get his supplies open.

There was some clay, that came with paints. And some tooth picks.

Wade was very proud of what he bought.

"Oh! And the staff asked me to give you these!" The teacher announced, pulling papers out of her drawer.

"I mean you probably already saw the fliers around, but there's a dance. Since it's your last year, people are getting competitive." She passed them around. Mostly seniors were in this class, occasionally an underclassmen who was running ahead.

It was a sheet that said 'senior dance!' at the top. It explained there'd be drinks, dancing, and an announcement and electing for the king and queen of the court.

Peter sighed and turned back to Wade, but Wade was pretty interested.

"We should go Petey!" Wade nudged him.

"Shhh, Wade, someone will hear you." Peter mumbled, turning away so Wade couldn't see him blush.

"Awe, no one will care! It's not-like sexual or anything."

That kind of hurt Peter. He didn't know why. Peter didn't like Wade, did he?

The students were pretty excited. Especially Flash. He wanted everyone to know how handsome and smart he was.

"Let's just work on the project please." Peter whispered, grabbing for the box of clay.

Wade watched him open it, he was amused. Peter must be very shy. Wade thought to himself.

Those kinds of people were always easy to fluster.

"Hello?" Peter waved his hands.

Wade sat up. "Hm?"

Peter sighed and pointed at his screen. It was the model for Neon, the property they were modeling.

"Oh, I guess we just model it then, huh?" Wade laughed.

Peter didn't get what was funny, so he grabbed the reds and the blues, some white. The basic boring colors.

Wade slipped back into his thought.

"Wade seriously." Peter groaned. "Pay attention."

Wade perked up again, telling himself to pay attention.

"So, how big should the model be?" Peter asked, looking over at Wade.

Wade stared at Peter, blankly.

"I don't know, you said you'd do it by yourself,  didn't you?" Wade retorted.

Peter huffed. "Only if I have to, which it looks like it since you aren't paying attention."

Wade snorted and grabbed a package of blue clay.

"I don't know, Pete. How big is it?"

Peter blushed and acted annoyed. But he was very much embarrassed. How can one be so outgoing and flirtatious.

Wade smiled at his joke, proud that he had flustered Peter.

After a while of silence, and 10 minutes of wasted time, Peter came back and just started rolling the clay.

Wade frowned that he was being ignored and did the same.

Peter set the clay done and looked at the picture.

It just looked like blobs attached to sticks to Wade. He wanted to make jokes and make Peter laugh instead.

Peter grabbed the toothpicks and stuck it in the clay. "We'll have to prop it on something so it can dry properly."

Wade slouched in his chair again, he was just playing with the clay now.

Peter smacked his hand and scolded him. "Dude, come on."

Wade stayed slouched but handed Peter the clay. Peter stuck it all together.

He smiled, but it fell over.

Wade started laughing so hard, everyone was watching them.

"Wade." Peter mumbled. "Stop laughing, there's people watching us."

Wade laid his head on his desk and kept laughing.

Peter looked away and pretended to work. It wasn't funny at all. In fact, Peter was mad.

Wade finally calmed down and wiped away his tears.

"Ohh, that was hilarious."

"No, it wasn't."

"Yes, it was and you know it."

Peter glared at him, no emotion on his face.

"I didn't even laugh, Wade."

Wade scrunched his eyebrows and shut up.

Peter was trying to figure out a way to make it stand, but failed multiple times. He glared at Wade every time he laughed.

The bell was about to ring, and everyone was packing up.

"Just set everything on the back counter guys!" The teacher yelled from her computer.

Peter took the project and sat it on the counter, Flash snickering at him.

"Looks like shit, Penis. As always, maybe it's because you made the thing."

Peter sighed and sat back down. Wade slid back over and moped.

He had made Peter mad. Maybe he can cheer him up somehow.

The bell rang and Wade followed Peter. "I am still coming over, right?"

Peter shrugged. "My aunt might be home early, so I don't know."

Wade threw his arm around Peter's shoulder. "Well, just tell me if you change your mind, Petey."

And with that, Wade was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 39 13
pretty much what the title says in the form of: Spider-man oneshots ;) ^^ please give me requests/ideas but i reserve the right to not write any of...
19.7K 340 20
Marvel one Shots/two parters told mostly from the POV of Peter(requests open) Mostly angest
19.8K 605 37
Hi, This book is a oneshot book based on spidey. Majority of stories will have dead characters alive and the avengers will not know spiderman's ident...
48.5K 747 19
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...