spideypool dialogue prompts

Por dittypedals

*โš ๏ธCOVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTERโš ๏ธ* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... Mรกs

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back๐Ÿ˜ˆ
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art๐Ÿ˜Ž
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2

456 22 3
Por dittypedals

A.N. Happy Monday😠😒

Peter ran to the door. He looked through the peep hole and it was indeed, Wade. He unlocked the door and opened it.

Wade looked up and smiled, his hands in his pockets. He had just changed his red hoodie to a black one. Not like Peter had noticed or anything...

"Hey, Petey. I actually found you pretty easily."

Peter nervously laughed. "Heh yeahhhh." He stepped out of the doorway, Wade walked past him. Wow... just get comfortable, Peter thought.

"You live by yourself?" Wade asked, looking around. Wade wasn't surprised with the thought. He knew a lot of people back in his city who lived alone.

"No, I live with my Aunt May." Peter replied, embarrassed. It was a habit, he blamed flash. Flash made sure everyone knew about his insecurities. Not that Peter was ashamed, Flash just made it seem like it was a bad thing.

Wade dropped his bag by the couch. Peter was guessing it was for school. Obviously.

"Sooo, the Science project?" Wade asked, looking Peter up and down before sitting on the couch. He examined the photos.

Most of them had Ben in them. And only one with Aunt May's ex boyfriend. He was an asshole.

The picture was when they went to the Statue of Liberty and her ex boyfriend, John, had beaten Peter up that same day. May immediately kicked him out.

The previous night, him and May had a fight about why John sent Peter so many red flags. May, of course, brushed it off and blamed Peter for not wanting her to be happy, which obviously wasn't true.

May had apologized over 100 times that following day.

Peter glared at the photo of John, having a desire to burn it. May didn't know why she kept, maybe it was a guilt thing?

Wade laughed at Peter's angry face and pulled him down by the waist.

Peter jumped and fell back onto the couch. Wade is really easy going..

"Shall we continue?" Wade asked, keeping his arm around Peter's slim waist. It was almost riding under his shirt.

Peter shivered and nodded. "I need to get my bag." He got up, and Wade watched him leave, smiling to himself.

Peter cussed under his breath. He should've kept his bag in the living room.

Wade got his binder to get working on their project. Peter came back with his bag and dropped it on the couch beside him.

"Fuck, that's heavy." Peter panted.

Wade laughed, his eyes glinting, and waited for Peter to get his supplies out.

Wade liked the homeiness. Not a lot of decorations. He could tell no one was really ever here. Wade guessed this because there was a note on the counter, probably saying that his Aunt was out working late. She was probably always out late.

Peter sat there awkwardly, with his binder in his lap. His laptop too.

"Okay so we're doing helium, right?" Wade asked.

Peter shrugged. "If that's what you want to do, I was just suggesting something easy."

Wade thought for a moment. He didn't really know the periodic table that well.

Peter knew all of them. When he was young he had learned the whole song.

"How about neon? That's pretty interesting." Wade suggested, doodling on his binder.

"Sure!" Peter smiled. "That's ok with me." He muttered. He opened so easily to him, but he was a little nervous around Wade too.

"Ok so the properties-"

"Property number 10. It's mass is 20, 8 electrons, Configuration [He]." Peter interrupted, writing it down on his notebook.

Wade froze. "Jesus, baby boy. Wonder if you're sciency in bed-"

Peter put his hand over Wade's mouth, blushing. "Don't say that."

Wade smiled and pulled Peter's hand away. "Why not?"

Peter looked away and wrote down the rest of the properties. "It's embarrassing." He muttered.

"Hm?" Wade leaned in, looking at Peter closely.

Peter looked at Wade. They were dangerously close. Peter could feel Wade's breath on his face.

He flushed and looked away. "Let's just get on with it."

"Aweee Pe-"

"So, who's going to bring the supplies? And what're we making it out of?" Peter changed the subject.

Wade huffed and wrapped his arm around Peter's waist again. "Let's take a break, she said we had a week. Let's just hangout."

Peter shook his head. "No, I want to get it done, the faster it's done, the better it is."

Wade smirked, it was a wolffish kind of grin.

Peter slapped Wade's shoulder and turned back in his seat.

"Come on! But the longer we take, the longer we get to hangout!" Wade whined, trying to sneak his arm back around Peter.

Peter rubbed his forehead. "Let's just get it done, please."

"No."

"Wade." Peter warned. "I. Want. To. Get. It. Done."

Wade laughed and booped Peter's nose. "You're not intimidating at all."

Peter pulled away. "I'll just do it by myself."

Wade smirked and pulled him back. "We should watch a movie, Petey."

Peter shook his head. "That's boring, we need to finish this."

Wade sighed. "Just forget about it. Look, I'll buy the materials, bring it to school tomorrow, and we can do it together tomorrow."

Peter hesitated but gave up. "I don't want to watch a movie, though."

Wade'a eyes glinted again with mischief. "We don't have to watch a movie."

Peter was too innocent to understand. "Ok."

Wade's eyes popped open. "Did you understand anything I just said?"

Peter thought for a minute. "Yes? No." He didn't know how Wade wanted him to answer that question.

Wade laughed. It was almost tears too. Peter laughed alongside him. He couldn't help it, his laughed as so contagious.

They breathed for air. Peter's stomach hurt from laughing so much.

"Awe that was great, thank you Petey."

Peter nodded, not knowing what he did.

"So then, what're we gonna do?" Wade asked.

"We could make cookies?" Peter asked. "There might be ingredients it the kitchen."

Wade's eyes lit up. "Sure!" He got up quickly and walked to the open kitchen.

Peter followed him and found some ingredients. He had learned to make cookies from scratch a while ago. Same goes to Wade. He loved food.

"Looks like we have all of it." Peter beamed.

Wade smiled and stood awkwardly in the middle of the kitchen.

Peter elegantly gathered all the utensils and cups.

"Wash your hands." Peter scolded to Wade, who was trying to eat the brown sugar.

Wade slumped over to the sink. He found the perfect opportunity to mess with Peter.

Peter was blindly washing his hands, when he felt Wade press up against him.

Peter jumped, causing him to rub up against Wade.

"Fuck." Wade whispered, grabbing Peter's hips.

Peter froze. He didn't know what to do. Did he want this or not? How far? What about Aunt May?

Wade felt Peter tense. "Hey! I'm sorry. Did I make you uncomfortable?"

Peter shrugged. "I-I- um don't kno-ow." He stuttered, his voice getting higher.

Wade laughed. "Jeez, it was one little movement, Petey." Wade leaned into Peter's ear. "You must be sensitive."

Peter blushed. He didn't know if he should be embarrassed or flattered.

Wade wanted to see how far down the blush went..

Wade buried his face in Peter's neck, his lips brushing Peter's skin.

Peter bit back a whimper. The water was now getting cold, his hands still wet.

"Fuck, Petey. Calm down. We can always stop." Wade kissed his neck reassuringly.

Peter somewhat calmed down. He's never really kissed people that much, including sex. It was embarrassing for him to think about.

"What're you thinking about? You're still blushing, Petey." Wade teased, pulling Peter's skin with his teeth.

Peter shivered, the whimper slipping out.

Wade cursed under his breath. "You're gonna wake my friend up, Petey, with those noises."

Peter was pretty sure his face was purple at this point. The heat was unbearable.

Wade hugged Peter, more romantically this time. "You a virgin?" He asked out of the blue.

Peter sighed, knowing the question was coming. He looked at the sink water. He nodded.

"It's not a bad thing." Wade cooed, kissing Peter's head. "Let's make those cookies? I bet your Aunt would love them."

Peter nodded again. Wade stayed put and washed his hands, scooping up Peter's as well. He rubbed his hands, almost lovingly.

Peter grabbed the towel, handing it to Wade. He smiled and dried their hands.

"Ok! So, first the flour and shit right? My baking skills are a little rusty."

Peter laughed. "Yes, we can always look at the back of the chocolate chip box." He was glad Wade gave up on the discussion.

Wade nodded. How did he not know that? Peter really was smart. A little too smart for him.

He helped Peter with the cookies, grabbing a separate bowl for the eggs and sugar. When they were done, they mixed it together with the mixer, and split the beakers.

Wade kept sneaking cookie dough, and Peter slapped his hands away. "Go wash your hands again."

Wade rolled his eyes, but listened.

It was now 6:30. May wouldn't be back in 8 hours.

They set the dough on parchment paper and set it in the oven.

"Well now we wait." Wade commented. He looked at the time. "I should get going. See you tomorrow?"

"Same time." Peter commented, sadly watching Wade pack his stuff and leave.

He left and Peter sat at the table again. He admitted he missed Wade's presence.

The oven dinged after 15 minutes and Peter checked on them. He put them back in, dozing off.

Wade wasn't that bad.

The following morning, May found the cookies with a note. She smiled and wondered who this Wade was.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

82.6K 1.1K 47
๐— ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ A book full of smut, fl...
356K 6.4K 101
These are some one shot stories I wanted to write :) This is also my first story so sorry if it's not that great. I hope you like it. Absolutely no s...
644K 15.7K 46
Irondad and spiderson prompts <3 I don't own marvel and never will, R.I.P a legend. #1 in prompts! #1 in fluf! #7 in dad! #1 in father figure! #...
39.4K 965 40
i can't write full books so here's my brain dump peter parker one shots where most of them are sad asf and we have our dead guy to come comfort him b...