spideypool dialogue prompts

By dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... More

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4

320 13 6
By dittypedals

A.N. Hey lovelies I'm back like I told you I'd be🥺🕶🤏 I watched Deadpool with my friend, because she's never seen it👀It was funny as always, and I hope you enjoy. This is probably the last part.

Peter woke up to a start.

"Sorry, Peter. It's your turn. I'm usually not tired, but man my eyes hurt."

Peter rubbed his eyes and looked around. He almost felt like he was in his own bed. But they were in the tree. It was freezing too.

"M'cold." Peter muttered, bringing his knees to his chest.

Wade sighed. "I mean if you want to crawl in my shirt. But you'll probably fall back asleep. Goodnight." He closed his eyes and dozed off.

Wade really wanted to hug Peter.

Peter frowned and looked for the dog. It was. Closer? It was in the same stance, just standing there with that look.

"Did it get closer, Wade?"

No answer.

Peter sighed. The dog looked bigger since it was closer. So Peter watched it as well. He wanted to get up and see if Harry was still there.

He stood a little and peeked over a branch. Harry wasn't there...Peter's heart skipped a beat. He looked frantically. It was the woods incident all over again.

He stood up fully and leaned over more. Still nothing.

"Harry?" Peter whispered. "Harry." He said more sternly.

Still no answer.

"Harry!" Peter said shouted.

Maybe he was hallucinating, because there was no one over there. Peter panicked.

"Harry!" Peter shouted again. Nothing.

Peter tried to slow his breathing, and crawled over to Wade. Peter shook him.

"Wade. Wake up." Peter was scared he wouldn't. That he was just alone.

"What? I'm trying to sleep." Wade opened his eyes. "Hey." He said softer. "What's wrong?"

"Harry's gone." Peter's voice cracked.

"What? Are you sure?"

Peter nodded and stood up.

"I looked-he wasn't ther-and I called for him. Weasel is gone too."

Wade walked over by the branch and looked over. Peter was right. No one was there.

Wade thought and looked over at the dog. It was still just standing there.

"Maybe they left."

"But the dog-"

"It's still possible Pete."

Peter looked at the dog. He wanted to kill that thing. It made him angry just to look at it.

"They'll probably be back. Don't worry."

"But the-"

"Peter! Don't worry about it. They're fine."

Wade walked back to his spot and sat down.

Peter stayed put. He wanted to find them. Wade didn't have what Peter and Harry have. Harry was his only family left, and he needed to find him.

Peter looked for a way to climb over to their tree. The tree spread out everywhere, so it should be pretty easy.

He started with climbing up more, and found a pretty sturdy branch.

He swung up and sat, looking and calculating every step with caution.

"Pete?" Wade asked, suspiciously. "You better not be going over there."

Peter froze, and quietly climbed.

Wade sat up. Peter was, indeed climbing over there.

"Peter!" Wade shouted. "Get over here!"

"No! I need Harry, Wade. You don't. Understand." Peter grunted, and pulled himself over to the other tree.

Wade sighed. "They're probably walking around somewhere. Just-stay here."

"No!" Peter shouted back. He looked around. Still no Harry. Or Weasel.

Peter turned, and turned, and turned. There was a carving. He looked closer. Peter felt even more angry. He wanted to go home, he wanted Harry, he could read the stupid carving, the dog, Wade.

The carving looked like it said. 'Pete', 'dog', and 'fake'.

What did it mean?

Wade had been climbing over and grabbed Peter. "You need to calm down, Pete. Let's go back."

Peter thrashed. "Wait! No! We have to find him! Let me go, Wade!"

"If you want to find Harry so bad, why don't you just die."

Peter pulled free and back away. "What?"

Wade laughed, he looked-distorted. "Wade? Why do you-what's wrong with your face."

Wade stopped, his face was blurry and he looked like fog? He was wispy.

Wade sat down. "I-don't-know." He panted and rubbed his face. He did know.

Peter looked over at the dog. It was right there. It was at the tree. Staring at Peter.

"Wade! The dog-"

He didn't finish, Wade had grabbed Peter again.

"I don't know what's wrong! I'm sorry!" Wade shouted, smiling.

Peter pushed back. Wade was gonna throw him off the tree. Was he mad!?

Peter cried. "Wade don't! Please!!"

The dog still just stood there. Knowing that this would happen. The dogs knew everything.

Wade wasn't going to stop. He had his mind set. He wanted to kill Peter.

Wade had killed Harry and Weasel while Peter was sleeping. Well, just Harry. Weasel had tried to escape and the dog killed him.

"I killed them, Pete." Wade screamed in Peter's ears.

"No!" Peter sobbed. "You're lying! Put me down!" Peter thrashed, and kicked.

Wade wanted to stop now. But he couldn't. His nose was bleeding and probably a bruised rib and stomach. Peter was trying so hard to escape.

Wade leaned over the edge, and laughed coldly. The dog was waiting.

Peter stopped and gave up. He was going to die. Harry was dead.

Wade was still laughing, and he finally let go.

He regretted it so much. He loved Peter. He was so nice and shy, he didn't care about his looks. It reminded him of Vanessa.

Peter felt himself fall, and he waited to hit the ground. When he did, he was already dead.

Wade froze. He had just killed his friend. One of his only friends. And he didn't care.

Peter's lifeless eyes stared up at Wade, as the dog ripped him apart.

Wade started laughing again, and threw himself off as well. Staring into Peter's unforgiving eyes.

Eventually, Wade went insane. Peter's body was rotting and the dog had died. It had been that long.

Wade just stared and stared.

He never ate, or moved. Just sat there in silence. He had hung Harry and Weasel's bodies up in the trees, where Peter couldn't find them. And carved the message himself.

He actually meant it. It wasn't the dog, that was the problem. It was the air. While everyone was sleeping, Wade had seen the fog. All the pollution and radiation.

It made him go insane. He could feel himself losing it. Like Francis all over again.

Wade wanted to die, but he couldn't of course. He was nervous on the inside. He had already killed himself 20 times, in counting.

His body was shriveled and his skin ached. No one had come to look for him. They were already dead in the first place.

It was the plan all along. It was Wade's fault. He did it. Now he was paying the price.

Wade didn't move for the rest of the worlds years. The world shriveled up. The zombies took over. It didn't matter how many times they ripped Wade up either. They always came back.

Every time Wade died, it was even worse. He saw Peter and Vanessa, and Weasel. They were all so happy. Without him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 224 33
Peter Parker, an ordinary high school student, has a secret. Peter is actually the Spiderman and ever since his Aunt May passed away he lives with TH...
6.9K 79 62
i might upload once every three years but for now it is dead, enjoy my old stuff :)) (when i update, they're mainly crackfics so feel free to make fu...
64.6K 1.2K 23
"tom you are hurting me" "so don't you dare talk to me like that" *complete* tom holland x reader. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #1 readerxtom #1 holland...
79K 1K 12
Tom, Harry, Sam, Haz, AND Paddy one shots! (Had to include Paddy because I know some of us are his age) Please vote and comment if you'd like to! I...