Marvel Oneshots

By Bi_Marvel

My slight and low key (or Loki) Marvel obsession has slightly over flowed. Update: Yeah, the fandom is stron... More

School Visit
Stark Internship
Earthquake
Stark Expo
Peter Parker Field Trip
Spiderson/Iron Dad
12 Year Old Assassin
Stony: Avenger Group Chat
Avengers GC #2
Avengers GC #3
Avengers GC #4
The Third Maximoff
Civil War (The Third Maximoff Part II)
Soul World (3rd Maximoff Pt. 3) The End
Mute Peter Parker
Peter+Flash+Wanda+Bucky= Uh Oh
Peter Parker Field Trip: Decathalon Contest
Clints Hearing Aids
Adopted by Stucky
Son of a Spider!
Adopted by Black Widow: Red Room
Just An Old Friend
Alien
Stucky's Kid: Brooklyn Bi
Alien Part II
Visiting the Graves
Stark Wedding
Morgan Coming Out
Blizzard
Stucky's Daughter
Clintasha's Daughter
Thor and Jane's Daughter
Stony's Daughter
Brutasha's Daughter
Here are some Marvel jokes in these dark times
Romangers Daughter
The Barton's Daughter
Steggy's Daughter
ScarletVision
WinterWidow's Daughter
Pepperony's Daughter
Carol x Valkyrie's Daughter
Avengers Coronavirus Quarantine
Bucky is Bi
Grandson of America
Hawkeye Series Scenes
Hydra Escapee's
The Interns
Online Classes
Hydra's Soldier
Quarantine Pride
On Your Left
Blackbird
Wrong Number
Wrong Number Pt. 2
Divorced
Tony Stank
In Case You Don't Live Forever
Blackout!
The Shaved Beard
Dammit Where's My Shield?
Thruce on the Loose
Poem, please read.
In Honor
Skype
The Hospital
Thor 4D
Young Brothers
Spider being a Spider
Bi-der Man
Zoom Zoom Zooom
Once Upon a Soldier
Angsty Angst
The Car Crash
A Whole New World!
Stucky's New Arm
The Fall of the Valkyrie
Hawkeye's Dog
Falcon and the Winter Soldier and the kitten
Christmas's of the Past
Captain America Age Of Ultron Vision Rewrite
A Marvelous Hunger Games
The Same
Panic Room
The Same: Part II
Hi
Cult of Dionysus
Life update

Till The End Of The Line

400 22 43
By Bi_Marvel

Request by NerdyAtTheDisco123

Also, I'm getting a ukulele and I'm tempted to write a Stucky, Stony, or Romangers oneshot where Steve plays the ukulele.

Steve's POV

I found him. I found Bucky. He's still alive. He's coming willingly. This was great! He gets to stay in the room next to mine! We waited in the elevator and Bucky smiled at me.

"Remember that time we did it in the closet and you made that joke how now we were literally in the closet. And when we came out there was Juniper and Dum Dougan standing there horrified." Bucky said with a smile.

"Yeah, and then you said that we came out of the close when we came out of the closet." I said.

"Is anyone still alive?" He asked.

"Peggy is, still kept our secret after 70 years. And also, uh, I don't know if we're, Uh, still together but, uh, it's legal now." I said awkwardly.

"Don't worry, I'm with you till the end of the line." Bucky said. I smiled. The elevator door opened. Stark, Nat, and Sam sat on the couch in the living room.

"You get your boyfriend back?" Stark joked.

"Actually yeah." I said and kissed Bucky. He was a little surprised but he smiled. We broke apart and looked at Stark, finally he was at a loss for words. I looked at what they were watching, the news.

"And now to our latest story, the total civilian casualty count of the Insight Incident at the Triskelion as been released by Shield. 5,781 Injured and 2,936 dead." The reporter said. I froze. That was my fault. I could have saved them but instead I saved my love.

"I'm gonna go to my room." I said quickly and walked away. I drew. And drew. And drew.

Sleep didn't come easy to me that night. I could have saved those people. I could have done something! I would have found Bucky later. Finally I fell asleep.

"You killed us!" A crowd of disembodied heads shouted at me.

"My son! Save my son! Noooo!"

"This is your fault!"

"Stop! I already know that! I'm stupid!" I yelled and fell to my knees.

"I was gonna go to collage!"

"I just got a job!"

"I'm sorry!" I shouted.

"Where's my baby! She was at daycare!"

"I had my whole life ahead of me!"

"I tried my best!" I yelled.

"Murderer!"

"Liar!"

"You just saved your friend, not us!"

"I know but-" I yelled at the head.

"Selfish!"

"I know it's my fault!" I shouted.

"I though you stood with the people!"

"Steve your stupid!" Bucky's head said.

"Buck, what about us! I love you!" I begged

"Evil!"

"Why save Bucky? Why not us?"

"Wake up you idiot!" Bucky's head said again.

"I don't wike Captain America, he took daddy from me." A four year old said.

"No, please trust me, I can save you! I can help just-" I shouted.

"Steven Grant Rogers look what you've done!" Dad yelled at me. No no no no no no no.

"Don't beat me please Dad don't!"

"Steve?" Bucky asked.

"Y-y-yeah." I said. I was breathing quickly.

"What happened?" He asked and put a hand on my shoulder, "Are you okay?" I gulped. I didn't know. I was just so overwhelmed.

"No." I said quietly. I felt kinda shaky.

"Okay, relax. It will be okay."

"I failed them." I said. I stared at the old picture of my mom and I, it was ripped from when I was six and Dad died. I buried that piece which held his face in the ground. Just like I did in my mind.

"Who, you only save people. You saved millions from Insight and you saved me from Hydra, you can do no wrong, hell, you won't even kill a mosquito." Bucky said. He held my hand with his flesh hand and squeezed it, "I love you."

I nodded and cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back and put his hand on my shoulder. I must've cried myself to sleep because I woke up next to Bucky who was already awake. Sunlight streamed into our, I mean my, room.

Bucky's POV

Steve went back to his room. I can't believe I helped Hydra. I know I was brainwashed and stuff but I was stupid, if I just tried to think of him.

"Stop! I already know that! I'm stupid!" I heard Steve shout from his room. Maybe he was having an argument with himself in his head, he did that a lot. I've started to remember some things and especially the reasons why I love him.

"I'm sorry! I tried my best!" I heard his yell again, now I was getting suspicious, what if he was having a nightmare, whenever he gets them they're bad. Please don't let it be a nightmare. I ran over to his room.

"Steve?" I knocked on the door but he didn't answer, I opened it and saw him thrashing in his bed. Dammit!

"Steve it's just a dream." I said softly.

"Buck, what about us! I love you!" Steve said. My heart melted a little when he said that he loved me but I had to get back to the task at hand.

"Wake up you Steve!" I shouted, I had to wake him up now.

"No, please trust me, I can save you! I can help just-" I heard from Steve's room as I ran to the freezer in the kitchen to get an ice pack, cold things always woke him up.

"Don't beat me please Dad don't!" Steve shouted. I put the ice pack on his face and he shot up. I put the ice pack on the ground.

"Steve?" I asked.

"Y-y-yeah." Steve said. He was hyperventilating.

"What happened?" I asked and put my hand on his shoulder, "Are you okay?" He looked so overwhelmed and shaky.

"No." He said quietly.

"Okay, relax. It will be okay."

"I failed them." He said.

"Who, you only save people. You saved millions from Insight and you saved me from Hydra, you can do no wrong, hell, you won't even kill a mosquito." I said. I held his hand with my flesh hand and squeezed it, "I love you."

He nodded and cried into my shoulder. I rubbed his back and put my hand on his shoulder. He cried himself to sleep and I eased him onto his bed. I got in his bed and laid down next to him.

I woke up a dawn, still an old hydra habit. I smiled as I watched him sleep peacefully I smiled. What did he mean about his dad beating him? I thought his dad died in the first war? He woke up and look at me.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"Hey Buck." He said. We got dressed and ate breakfast. I was happy to just be with him, no words were needed. We sat down outside in the garden.

"Um, Steve, I don't know if your okay to talk about this but, uh, you said your dad beat you, erm, if that true?" I asked.

"Yeah. Uh, I kinda lied for a hundred years to you and I'm sorry but it isn't something I like talking about. He did die in the war but it was because of drinking too much." Steve said quietly. I put my arms around him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"Me too," He said, "You know, technically we've been dating for 85ish years so maybe it's time you move in?" He asked.

"My boxes haven't even been unpacked in my room yet, it would make things easier." I said. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"Ha! Clint owes me five bucks!" Tony's kid said, what's his name? Peter! Why he was upside down in a tree, I do not know.

"I'm sorry but there is only one Buck here." Steve said.

Bonus

Steve and I went to a park near our old neighborhood. We dug out an old rusted box. Steve opened it and he started to cry. I rubbed his back and looked at what was in the box. A picture and a belt. I could only assume what the belt was used for and the picture was of a man, his father.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, lets go back." He said. He closed the box and put it under his arm. We took his motorcycle back and went to the fire pit in the courtyard area. I started a fire while Steve looked at the picture.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Let it burn." He said and tossed the picture in the fire.

"Feel better?"

"Yeah, I just have one more thing to put in there. This belt hit my back 96 times. It's time it burns." He said. He rolled up the belt and tossed it in the fire. He smiled.

"Oh! A fire! I have s'mores supplies!" Peter said and ran out with chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 8.8K 44
Just a collection of one-shots I made when I was super bored Feedback is always appreciated There is language in this story and adult themes I DON'T...
325K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...