♕♚An Assassin's Faith♔♛

By Lucid_fantasies_

"Life is a game of chess. You are the player and everything you could make use of is in your hands. Kill, man... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
♕♚ E⃟p⃟i⃟l⃟o⃟g⃟u⃟e⃟ ♔♛
*20 A.F Facts*
•Special Chapter: Lait's Birthday•
•Special Chapter: Maria's Birthday•
•Special Chapter: Yinyu's Birthday•

Chapter 48

8 2 0
By Lucid_fantasies_

Gaela made a run for it; dashing past Koori and stacks of boxes in the storage room. Her heart pounded in her ribcage and her legs carried her straight to the garages. If any of the Häyhäs are on sight, Gaela need to ask them about it all. Everything Koori said needed to be confirmed. Yes, Gaela trusts Koori because they shared the same blood but a part of her refused to believe him, wanting to remain faithful to Cillian Häyhä and his Agency.

Gaela burst open the door and looked around frantically, ears suffering from the angry curses and shouting from Kami. She seemed to forgot about her fight with Justice but instead lunged for a tall Finnish man with blonde hair and brown eyes with an unsettling smile, who in return pulled out a blade.

Mister Yue was present too sparring with Sakura. Some men, Gaela's foster father's bodyguards Gaela presume, were trying their best to apprehend Lucia and Shauna. Keyword; trying their best. To put it simply, Lucia was kicking arse whilst protecting her dear sister as well as herself, visibly disgusted by their futile attempts at grasping her sister.

Justice seemed amused; grinning from ear to ear. However their enjoyment didn't last long. Folisha and Threatening worked together in synergistic harmony, attacking Justice while keeping an eye out for each other. They almost seemed like Justice themselves; harmonious and deadly when working together.

Gaela cupped her hands and raised her voice. "Cillian Häyhä! Father!" Gaela called out, "how dare you lie to me. How are you lie to us. I need an explanation. Is what Koori said true? Are we not creating a paradise for all?" Behind Gaela, Koori caught up and he stopped behind her to catch his breath. The boy smirked and then twirled locks of his long black hair in between his fingers. Gaela's younger brother appeared rather smug, amused by what was about to unfold in front of him.

"What do you mean Gaela??" Folisha asked as herself and Threatening stepped back to avoid a couple of swings from Justice and ducked a few bullets. Folisha threw a poisonous needle and ducked a few swings and retreated to the dark haired girl. "Folisha, get Adrienne and let us all assemble," Gaela said firmly, "if what Koori said is true then..." Folisha turned to the mentioned boy. A long metal skewer nearly found itself in Koori's eyes if it wasn't for his fast reflexes to duck. "Mister Bing Dal," Folisha said simply, "our task is to eliminate him Gaela. I will gladly do so."

Gaela would never let anyone harm her brother. "STOP!" Gaela screamed. Surprise surprise, everyone actually stopped what they were doing and stayed frozen. Most of them were stunned; it was the first time they ever hear Gaela raise her voice into a scream. Folisha froze, needles and skewers in her hands barely touching Koori's neck. Gaela gave Folisha a cold gaze. Folisha slowly lowered her weapons and pulled out her phone where she called Adrienne and talked in hush whispers.

"Don't avoid my question, Mr. Häyhä. Father." Gaela began, "what are your intentions? Is what Koori said true? Eliminating your foes for the Yue company to rise to supremacy? For money, fame and power? What about the paradise you promised to make?" Threatening widened his dark eyes in response, stunned.

Cillian Häyhä and Gaela's foster father shared a strange look. "What are you talking about Gaela?" Mr. Häyhä asked softly, "don't listen to your foe. They are tricking and toying with you. Gaela, you must be tired. Go back and take a rest—" "No!" Gaela insisted harshly. Gaela held Koori's hands into her own and gave Cillian Häyhä a threatening glare, "Bing Dal, no, Koori Itenokami is my brother. Why would he lie to me? There is nothing to gain from lying to your family. And you two on the other hand...."

Gaela pulled out her handgun and aimed it at her foster father, cold hands unflinching. Koori grinned as if he was a maniac watching events unfold in front of him as planned. "We are not bound together by blood. We are not one and the same. There are a lot to gain from using me." Gaela growled. Gaela's other spare hand tightened around Koori's hand, never willing to let go ever again. Threatening gave Gaela a concerned glance, looking genuinely worried as Gaela continued to unravel into madness.

"To think you two would use me to kill my dear brother I am separated from for so long... Unforgivable."

Cillian turned to Koori and snarled. "What have you told her?" He asked. Koori hummed in response. "I told her everything." Koori said calmly, "why? Are you angry because it's true you lied to her?" He sneered. Cillian Häyhä and Mr. Yue both looked at each other then Gaela. "Gaela you misunderstood. Don't listen to what Bing—" Mr. Häyhä was cut off by Koori. "Shut up Häyhä. We all know what I'm saying is true. Why would I lie to my sister?!" He exclaimed. Cillian's failure to rebuttal caused Gaela's heart to sink.

"Damn you Bing," Cillian Häyhä snarled, "we made a deal!" "You did," Koori said calmly, "I simply went along and gain from it." Wait that wasn't right. "A deal?" Gaela questioned. Mr. Yue sighed and spoke up. "This is a set up to lure TRAXX and the Angel's Executioner so we can kill them," Mr. Yue said calmly, "and Bing want to kill the Rí an Ghealach excluding you Gaela." "That's not true. Why would—" Gaela was suddenly cut off by a series of thumping on the roof and a loud crash.

The windows high up on the walls of the giant garage smashed into smithereens as a person wearing a dark plague doctor mask was thrown onto the floor like a doll. Shauna and Lucia immediately ran over to give aid to the injured phantom thief.

A Russian lady with blonde hair emerged from the window, cold grey eyes gazing down at the scene. Gaela recognised her; she's Ved'ma, a really talented killer from Russia. "Angel's Executioner, you are a threat. I will kill you," she said. She fired more bullets, aiming at Lait. Lait pushed Lucia and Shauna aside, stood up falteringly and scurried around to dodge the bullets. Lait muttered something under her breath about grouping up before she dashed outside. Ved'ma suddenly stopped once she saw Cillian Häyhä. Those two shared a look of utter disgust before Ved'ma stopped, observing Lait like a predator eyeing it's pray. Gaela stood there, stunned.

So her foster father was telling the truth. If they want Lait to die then Kami... Gaela gazed at Kami. As fine (and pissed) Kami looked, she was clearly injured from fighting Justice. Wait. If what her foster father said was true then....

"Wait Mr. Häyhä, why do you want the Rí an Ghealach, my squadron; my family; my friends, to die?!" Gaela cried out. "Gaela, your brother is the one who really wants them dead. I agreed because they are discardable. I only care about you," Mr. Häyhä said calmly. Threatening and Folisha widened their eyes in horror. Gaela let go of Koori's hand. She stepped away from Koori and stared at him in disbelief. Koori snarled ar Cillian Häyhä before plastering a hurten expression on his face.

"Sister..." Koori started, "the Rí an Ghealach are bad people and a bad influence to you! I need them dead. Look; they are sent to kill me." Koori pointed at Folisha and Threatening, both looking confused and hurten, "they are ruthless and menacing fiends. They are not as kind as you so I need to kill them so I can survive." "LIES!" Gaela objected, "THEY ARE MY FAMILY; MY DEAR FRIENDS. WE ARE A SQUADRON; WE ARE INSEPARABLE." "Gaela..." Threatening muttered.

"Mama, bad news." A masked young man with platinum blonde hair said as he stepped into view with a sniper rifle in hand. "I don't know how or why but police are coming for us. The Quintessential Policeman Luke Aiden is here. We need to leave. Now." "My Mistress, let us leave at once. This can be hectic," another voice stated. It was Akamai's voice. Everyone was shocked by the news, looking at each other uneasily. The police?? Ved'ma seemed taken aback, cursed under her breath before nodding. "Let us leave at once." She said before she fled along with her two accomplices. Justice shared a knowing nod and they dashed out of the garage, giggling like excited children.

Koori held onto Gaela's hand tightly. "Sister you're coming with me. You have to leave these villains behind. They will drag you down and get you in danger. Let's run. We can finally be together after all these years. C'mon, let's go back home," Koori urged. Gaela remained still. Cillian Häyhä smirked as he spoke up.

"We need to retreat, Gaela." Cillian Häyhä said gently, "the police aren't good news. Especially Luke Aiden, a damned Quintessential. Gaela, let us leave at once. We have a car ready." "What about us Mister Häyhä?" Threatening asked quietly. Cillian Häyhä growled and gave the Kashmiri boy a look of detest. "Stay here and die you Kashmiri filth. You're irrelevant." Mr. Häyhä hissed. "SIR DON'T SAY THAT TO THREATENING!" Folisha snapped. "You too, filth. Stay. I have no use for a blind beggar," Cillian Häyhä said coldly, "the Kings of the Moon can all die. I never care about them."

"Why...."

By the door of the garage stood Rin Shiota, Adrienne Le Blank and Brian Speller. They all widened their eyes, unable to make sense of what they just heard. Their boss just told them he never cared about them. They were nothing but disposable pawns. "Why?!" Rin repeated.  "No," Gaela replied, "I'm not coming with you sir. Not without my squadron." Mr. Häyhä frowned. "Sister, come with me! I've being waiting for years for this moment... Leave these scum behind. Just come with me," Koori begged desperately, "please!"

Gaela stood dead still, conflicted. With each second passing by, the distant sirens of the authorities grew louder and louder. Would Gaela follow Mr. Häyhä back to the agency without her squadron where she can stay with her foster father and mentor? Or would she go with her blood brother where they can finally live together in peace? Gaela have to make a decision but... it's so hard to make one.

"F*ck you all. The police are coming. I ain't dealing with this drama. Gaela, come with us if you like. Sakura, Lucia and Shauna wouldn't mind," Kami said as she hurriedly ran out of the garage. Shauna and Lucia said something to Kami and followed her outside. Sakura gave Gaela a reassuring nod and swiftly ran outside.

The police sirens were getting louder and louder. Time was running out. Gaela looked at the Rí an Ghealach; her family; her friends. They all looked lost, conflicted and betrayed, not knowing what to do. Gaela felt the same. She doesn't know what she's doing.

"Gaela."
"Sister..!"

Make a decision. Quickly..!
Make a decision before the police......

"RÍ AN GHEALACH, COME WITH US!!" A voice shouted. Lait suddenly ran in, her plague doctor mask fogged up and battered. A small grin can be seen from the battered beak of the plague doctor mask. "We are friends. We are allies. Not to mention we get along," Kami's voice called out lazily, "better come with us before y'all get thrown into jail." The Rí an Ghealach shared conflicted looks and they gazed at Gaela.

Heh, what was Gaela thinking?
Of course Gaela would go with them.

Gaela looked at her squadron and nodded. She took off running towards Lait and Kami who were out of the building. The Rí an Ghealach all looked at each other and shared a small smile before following Gaela. They had been through Hell together. They were sticking with Gaela. Once Gaela rushed outside of the building, the sun had risen.

Lait and Kami both extended a hand and Gaela gladly took both, holding their warm hands; their alliance; their Faith in each other, firmly. "Let's get outta this sh*tty place," Kami sighed as her blue-green eyes twinkled in the breaking dawn, "Sakura got the van ready to go and everyone's inside already." "I know exactly where we can stay," Lait cheered, her smile as bright as the sun itself, "a place secluded in the woods. A secret place nobody knows about. A place where I call home."

Gaela nodded and the trio rushed towards the van hidden in the woods. The Rí an Ghealach ran alongside the three girls, all looking as if their heart were finally at ease. Gaela smiled. They're in this together. The doors slid open and the Rí an Ghealach hopped on quickly.

"Took you long enough," Aisuki said simply with her arms crossed. "I-I hope you're all okay with coming with us... Mister Häyhä seems like he's ready to murder," Otto mumbled gingerly. "Worry not Otto. I will protect you," Casper said quietly. Lucia threw an arm around her Shauna affectionately. "Dal and Häyhä won't kill anyone anytime soon! Not on my watch anyways~!" Lucia cheered. Shauna in response nodded vigorously, trusting her sister's words without a doubt.

"Let's go. Sakura, let us hit the road," Kami said as she say in the front seat and put on her seatbelt, "Lait, give Sakura the directions." "Of course!" Lait responded with as she hopped into the third front seat of the van, clicking her seatbelt on. Sakura started the car and stepped on the gas. The car left the scene. The Rí an Ghealach was still in one piece; dazed but alive. On the drive, Gaela subconsciously placed her head onto Brian's shoulders. They were safe.

***

It was Akamai who summoned Luke and the authorities to prevent anyone from getting injured. An overwhelming number of police vehicles flooded the Dal Business Park, armed from head to toe with weapons and protection gear. Akamai peered down from the roof. She quickly undid the braid in her hair, took off the mask on her face and stuffed them in her red backpack. Akamai told Christopher and Ved'ma to flee; she could handle this. Cillian Häyhä and Mr. Yue left too, leaving Bing Dal himself behind to get questioned by the authorities.

A boy Akamai knew appeared out of a police car, wearing a leather jacket with a fluffy collar, ripped jeans with handcuffs and brown leather boots. The boy was tall and have piercings in his ears. He have really dark reddish brown hair, grey eyes and a confident smirk. At first glance, he have the appearance of a f*ckboy in Akamai's opinion. But he wasn't one at all; quite the opposite. Maybe.

Akamai hopped off of the roof from the side of the building and crept to the car slowly. Within a hundred metres, Akamai finally dashed pass police officers and staff (ignoring cries, shouts and screams from them about arresting her for being a suspect).

"LUKEEEEE MY F*CKBOY SON OF A B*TCH POLICE NUDE MODEL WANNABE," Akamai hollered as she rushed to give him a hug and ruffled the boy's dark brown hair as she stood on her tiptoes. Luke Aiden seemed quite unfazed as he flashed Akamai a tired smile which looked surprisingly seductive. "Don't give me such a perverted nickname Akamai... I'll get arrested," Luke chuckled, "anyways I followed your orders prez so rest assured." The suave policeman then proceeded to yawn. "Do you know how hard it is to get a whole police force riled up to work and follow your orders to invade this place at like four in the morning?"

An officer approached Akamai with a handcuff in hand. "Mister Aiden, she's a suspect," the officer said calmly. Luke looked at him funny. "Akamai Shi, the Quintessential Bachelor, the Student President of St. Peter's, my boss, is a suspect?" Luke asked with a brow raised. "Ah! Pardon me, I didn't realise. I'll continue my investigation." The officer apologised and left. Akamai stuck out her tongue at the officer. A moment of silence wavered between Akamai and Luke. "How's Sherry and everyone doing?" Akamai asked, "any news?"

"Sherry seems fine. But that's why I'm worried. Sherry make it seem like getting attacked and spat on is an everyday occasion for her," Luke sighed, "I get she didn't grow up with the nicest background and she have congenital analgesia but still. Sherry looked more hurt when she heard about Caoimhe's death then getting hurt physically. Yesterday I was on a meeting with Eden, Michaela and others and Sherry came back from buying milk in the middle of the meeting. Some b*stard busted Sherry's head with a glass bottle and she came to me and greeted everyone in the meeting like nothing happened. There were literal glass shards stuck in her head and blood trickling down her face but she acted as if nothing happened." Luke's face grimaced at the thought before he smiled a little. "Alfred and Erwin, who were on that call too, went absolutely bonkers which is pretty funny. Though Gary isn't and I don't know if I should tell him about it or not."

"Sherry is a very brave and good girl despite her background," Akamai said, "that's why we baby her the most. However that's what makes Sherry dangerous. She's not afraid of death nor getting injured. She can die without realising if she continue to live like this. Just because she cannot feel pain doesn't mean she cannot die. That's why I'm so worried about her. If she's okay then I'm happy." Akamai stared into Luke's dreamy grey eyes. "You agree with me right Luke?"

"Heh, of course. I wouldn't help you at all if I disagree with you," Luke said with a cute wink, "Caley is dead now. Which means Sherry is top priority for me and she will always be from now on. I guess Maria's incident caused a bigger havoc than I thought... To think Sherry gets hurt because of this nonsense and Caley died on her way to do her job..." Luke curled up his fists and his grey eyes darkened. "As the Quintessential Policeman, I shall do everything I can to suppress this."

Akamai smirked. "You better keep your word because you might die in your line of work." She remarked. Luke in return smiled a little. "Whatever you say prez. Well, I'm going to conduct some investigations here. You can get in my car and stay put." He then blew her a kiss, "I have a spare jacket inside in case you wanna sleep while inhaling my scent. Rest well prez." Akamai gave Luke a thumbs up. "Sure, I'll take up your offer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 8.4K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
10.2K 1.2K 40
• Nothing Lasts Forever • [#114 in Action (08.09.16)] (#395 in Training) +COMPLETED+ A cup full of action, a spoonful of humor, and a teaspoon of ro...
576K 15.2K 37
"Lesson one. Never cross Alexander Valentino" I pressed on one of the knives in his hand. "Lesson two. Never call me Princess!" with that I gracefull...
El Rook By Phoenix

Mystery / Thriller

186 49 26
He smiles at her, "Don't worry. You're about to find out. Anticipation is the key to anything." He gives her a wink. "I love you," she breathes out...