spideypool dialogue prompts

By dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... More

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

"Watch me." Pt. 2

872 26 2
By dittypedals

A.N. Sorry I've been gone I've been babysitting but got paid a lot so I'm back. Happy this is the last week of school and I'm already done with assignments so I'm gonna focus on writing :))) enjoy!!!

"Weird." Peter mumbled.

"Don't fall for him Peter. He's a douche." Mj said, removing the paper towel.

Peter gave her a questioning look. "I never said I was. He winked at me."

"I used to date him. The motherfucker dumped me for a bitch named Vanessa." Mj walked away to put the paper towel in the trash before Peter could ask anymore questions.

Peter sighed and turned towards Harry and Ned. They were talking about school work of course.

Peter fidgeted on the couch until Mj came back.

"Now what?" Peter asked.

Mj laughed and shook her head. "You're so childish."

Peter crosses his arms and pouted. "No I'm not."

Mj squished between Harry and Peter. "We could just go to my dorm and play just dance or something."

"Yeah if your roommate wasn't so strict."

Mj laughed and Ned nodded. "She's like-really Christian or something." Mj shrugged.

Peter frowned. "what's wrong with that?"

"I don't know, but it's like-bad bad. Like-fully Christian psychopath. Like Carrie, that one bo-"

"Yes I remember. What even are we supposed to do here?"

"There's dancing, uhm, drinking." Mj thought for a minute. "That's really it I guess."

"Not really looking forward to get mugged by Flash's gang on my way home."

"I heard Wade got paired with Johnny in their dorm. Since Johnny beat up that other guy."

Peter huffed. "He should just be kicked out or something."

"Nah, I think Wade will put him in his place."

"Yeah but his temper is super bad."

They all agreed and sat in silence for a little longer.

Harry got paired with some other dude and Mj with the other girl, and Peter and Ned got paired since they've known each other for so long.

"Maybe we aren't invited for a reason." He stated.

"Yeah, we don't really party that much."

"I agree, but I'll probably head back soon, don't wanna lose too much sleep." Harry said.

Mj rolled her eyes. "We should all head home together because Peter's right, we'll probably get ganged up on."

"Yeah good idea."

"So in like 5 minutes?"

Peter checked his phone, 1:15 am. "Yeah sure I guess."

They sat on the couch a little longer before getting up and heading for the door.

Getting some weird looks, they headed out and towards Harry's dorm first. The weather was getting warmer finally.

They said their goodbyes to Harry and headed down the hallway to Mj's. Then they finally got to Ned's and Peter's.

They got inside and Peter flopped down on the bed. "I saw some people following us in our way out, but they stopped." Peter stated.

"Johnny?" Ned asked.

"Yeah."

Everyone dated at least one person in their group, and Peter had dated Johnny. They were pretty serious for a while, but Johnny got obsessed and Peter left him. Took awhile too, because honestly, Johnny scared the shit out of Peter.

They stayed up and talked for a while, before shutting the lights out and falling asleep.

————————————————————

It had been at least a week before they went to another party. But this time, it was just their little group of friends. They had little meetups sometimes.

It was after classes were done and they headed towards Weasel's little place with game consoles and food.

Harry opened the door and they all headed inside.

Weasel was at the bar, cleaning some glasses and counters. And two men at the table.

Peter froze. Johnny.

Peter tugged Ned's sleeve with a worried face and Ned looked shocked, he nudged Mj and Harry. Mj scowled.

"Hey guys!" Weasel greeted.

"Hi." They all muttered.

Peter followed Mj to set the games down because he didn't want Johnny to bother him and he knew that Mj would kick his ass if he tried anything.

Johnny turned around and smiled at Peter. Peter looked away quickly and moved closer to Mj.

Harry and Ned set the snacks behind the counter.

"Aweee Yeah." Someone said. Probably Wade.

Weasel rolled his eyes and turned towards the others. "No one followed you home I'm guessing?" Weasel asked, directing it more to Peter.

Peter nodded. "Heh, yeahhhh." He looked at Ned out the corner of his eye, and sat all the way over on the other side of the bar table.

Peter's nose had mostly healed. It hurt to breathe in through his nostrils for a while, but now it's just a little yellow.

Mj sat next to Peter and Ned and Harry sat in the middle, creating a barrier.

Johnny sent looks towards Peter every now and then and Peter fidgeted.

They ate some snacks and talked a little.

"Wanna play just dance now?" Mj asked.

"Sure I'm in!" Harry said, not lookin up from his phone.

"Yeah."

Peter shrugged. He had been looking at his chips for the past 15 minutes, staying silent.

Mj nudged him. "Looks like you're pretty famous." She smirked.

Peter gave a questioning look at his food.

"Wade and Johnny won't stop looking at you."

Peter scoffed and pushed his food away. "Sure why not."

"Can I join?" Wade asked.

Peter nodded. "Sure."

Mj squinted at Peter. Peter got up quickly and walked away towards the game.

"I'll just watch then." Johnny said under his breath. Weasel sighed. "I guess I will too."

Peter set up the game and passed out the remotes. They decided to do a bracket, so Ned sat out and waited his turn.

Peter felt a little better and got into it. After that, Peter won, and Harry got last place so he went against Ned. So on and so forth.

It was soon Peter and Wade, and Peter didn't mind. He forgot about Johnny's eyes burning into the back of his head.

Wade won and we all cheered. Peter wasn't mad, he was kind of shocked. No one has beaten him at just dance, since the heightened senses and flexibility.

Peter looked over at him and smiled. He put his hand up for a high five and Wade looked relieved that he wasn't gonna go commando on him.

Wade gave him a high five. "Good game,
Baby boy."

Peter gave a little smile.

Mj was kind of mad that she lost, Ned didn't really care and Harry had gotten bored on the second round.

Johnny came over and Wade notes how fast Peter's mood changed. He looked down and sat down besides Mj, who went into mother bear mode.

"Who won?" Johnny asked.

"Me." Wade said, putting his hands in his pockets.

Johnny nodded, "I'm surprised, Peter is quite the energy troll."

Mj glared at him. Ned and Harry shied away into the couch.

"Now what?" Wade asked.

Peter shrugged.

"Uno?" Mj asked.

Ned perked up. "Yes!"

Peter wasn't a very big fan of it.

"I'll join too this time."Johnny said.

Wade nodded along with Harry.

Weas?" Peter asked. "Uno?"

Weasel thought for a moment before nodding. "What the hell."

They sat in a circle, and Mj shuffled the cards. They all passed them out and began.

It was chaos. Uno isn't exactly made for making friends, but for starting wars.

They played a more complex version. If someone put a +2 or +4, and the person next to them has one they can lay it down for the other person to draw +4 or +8. Creating either a huge amount of cards or a huge train.

It started off slow, until people lost cards and some called uno, but were soon grabbing 8 out of the deck.

It was getting boring to be honest.

Ned called. "Uno!" He smiled snuggly, because his last card was a wild +4.

Johnny changes the color, but Ned set down the card and he had won.

"Finally!" Peter groaned in frustration.

Mj laughed and Johnny looked shocked, and mad. Peter scooted closer to Ned in case Johnny tried anything.

Johnny glared at Ned and Peter glared at Johnny. "Ned i swear-"

"Don't you dare, Johnny." Peter snapped.

"What? Can't I be mad?"

"No and yes! Control your emotions, man."

Johnny rolled his eyes and muttered something. Wade's eyes widened. "Dude, seriously? Have some manners!"

Johnny turned around. "That's coming from your mouth, Wilson."

"The fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Guys!" Peter got up too. "Shut up before I slap one of you!"

Johnny rolled his eyes and walked towards the bar. Wade stood there.

Weasel was confused. "How-What?" That was the 5th time he had asked that. Weasel didn't really know how to play Uno. But that stage was long gone now.

"This whole time? You've been zoning out?" Peter sighed and put his face in his hands as Harry explained it once again.

Wade was laughing on the ground. Mj got up annoyed and hooked her phone up to the aux cord.

Peter got up to sit on the little stage area, and laid down. Mj swayed a little to the music and Harry and Ned joined in.

Weasel rolled his eyes and went back to the bar. "You guys are weird."

"Says the guy who makes up the shittiest names for his drinks." Wade retorted, joining them in the dancing.

They danced for a bit, then decided to play Minecraft on their phones. That didn't last long, because Wade was killing everyone.

"Wade I swear!" Mj threatened.

Wade just laughed. It was soon dark and Harry got tired, already. "I'm going to head back."

"Already?" Peter asked.

He nodded and grabbed his stuff.

"Lame!" Ned called.

They played a bit longer and everyone started to get tired. They were almost to the nether.

Wade had calmed down a bit and made a secret truce with Peter. Peter was working on his house, and Ned was making a greenhouse.

Mj was mining and Wade was just chilling.

"Imma head out now." Johnny called.

"Mkay." Everyone muttered, not looking up from their phones.

They were tired but didn't want to quit playing. Ned's phone died, so they decided to leave.

"Welp, time to leave I guess."

They nodded and headed towards the door.

"See ya later Parker!" Wade called out, winking again.

Peter blushed and headed it the door and fought up with the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.3K 50
Mainly Irondad and spiderson but will still include the others. Characters include: Tony, Peter, Ned, MJ, May, the other avengers, Loki, Flash, Morga...
296K 8.5K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
19.9K 606 37
Hi, This book is a oneshot book based on spidey. Majority of stories will have dead characters alive and the avengers will not know spiderman's ident...
26.8K 366 27
This is going to be a variety of different ships, but also the avengers just hanging out together and doing all the ordinary stuff you don't get to s...