bts littlespace ✔

By ilytoru

everything soft and sweet here. start: nov. 29 2019 end: oct. 3 2021 More

sope - morning baby.
yoonkook - sicky days
yoonmin - missing teddy
taegi - trip?
yoonkook - backstage problems (part 1)
yoonkook - backstage problems (part 2)
bts - christmas morning
namgi - winter
yoonkookhope - storm
vminkook - can't slip with daddy's help
jungkook - comeback problems
jinkook - the youngest's baby
yoongi - stressed out
yoongi - stressed out pt2
kooknamjin - sweet boy
vkook - maths lessons
yoonkook - working
jimin - little fights
taegi - stuck working
sope - daddy's kitten
sope - braces
jimin - I'm a little
vminkook - the three youngest babies
hoseok - pushiment
hoseok - punishment pt2
namjoon - headspace problems
bts - he's the better little
Namjinhope - falling over
taehyung - do you hate me?
jikook x namgi - scary
jikook - he's my happiness
bts - early morning starts
namjin - punshiments
sope - are you little now?
namjoon - just go home
namjoon - just come home pt2
jinkook - silence
jikook - beach
namgi - mixtape related travels
vminkook - ceo's baby
bts - fighting and cuddles
bts - dance practice problems
tae x hobi - youre my daddy
40 - happy birthday joonie
bts - pushed into headspace
sope - working from home
jinmin - days spent at home
bts - it all slowly falls apart
bts - the three youngest babies pt2
vmin - he cheated?
bts - triple trouble
bts - the hyung's baby even when little
namjintae - we have you now
bts - spoiled babies
jinkook - you're my caregiver!
jinhope - my sweet baby boy
namgi - super genius
bts - jealousy, jealousy
jikook - hospitals
hopemin - pet play
namjinkook - wetting
sope - separation anxiety
sope - boxing day
taegi - school bullies
bts - he can be evil
vminkook - he cheated!!
minimoni - sore knees
jinkook - timeouts
yoonmin - you pushed him away
vminkook - pretty babies
vminkook - baby space
yoonkook - grumpy
namjinmin - our angel
bts - early mornung risers
vminkook - I'm a little
bts - princess and princes
yoonmin - im so sorry
bts - good mornings
vminkook - pranks
vminkook - we are sorry
minimoni - daddy's little one
bts - he's mad
A final Goodbye

bts - he's the better little pt2

6.6K 129 106
By ilytoru

little: jungkook, jimin (mental age 0-1)
daddies: taehyung, hoseok, jin, namjoon 
mommy: yoongi
warnings: mommy!yg, breastfeeding, diapers, punishments, mentions of female body parts on yoongi.

"hyung we fucked up." taehyung said, as he looked towards the little who just pushed them out of his room. "go please i want to be alone." jungkook who had slipped out of his headspace had said, once both taehyung and yoongi were shocked by jungkook's actions. jungkook sighed as he sat on his bed, it was his birhtday and he got more from army then he did his own boyfriends, if thats what he could even call them at this point. 

"let's make him a cake." taheyung proposed as he looked towards yoongi as the pair walked downstairs. "you dare make me a fucking cake and i'll break your back!" jungkook yelled from his room. "dada, mama is kookoo okie?" jiminie asked his caregivers. "jungkookie just needs some time alone baby boy." jin said, as jimin nodded before turning back to his building blocks.

"we have to do something hyung." namjoon said as he picked jimin up, who was becoming slightly restless. "i know we do joonie but right now, we need to let him cool off give him a day and he'll be yelling daddy one morning as he shows us his stuffie." yoongi told his dongsaeng. namjoon sighed as he took jiminie up to his and yoongi's shared room, normally iminie would sleep with jungkook but that seemed far away from actually happening.

"no dada, kookoo room." jiminie mumbled into his daddy's chest. "i know baby, but today you get to sleep with daddy and mommy." this seemed to please jiminie as he smiled before making grabby hands for yoongi once he was in the room. "hi baby girl, you want nippy?" yoongi asked as he took off his shirt. jiminie took his pacifier out of his mouth as he waited for yoongi to sit on the bed before crawling over to him and taking his nipple in his mouth. "you're starting to develop boobs hyungie." namjoon teased his older boyfriend. "i know, little baby boob for my babies." yoongi smiled as he leant back into namjoon's chest. "my little girlfriend." namjoon said as he cupped yoongi's small breast. 

"babe! don't you'll teach jiminie bad habits." yoongi told his dongsaeng, who jsut laughed at him. "oh yoonie don't worry." namjoon said before he kissed the top of his head. "m-ma." jiminie whined as he pulled away from yoongi. "need weewee?" namjoon asked as he ran this fingers through jiminie's hair. "yesh." jiminie nodded as he was picked up by namjoon and taken to his potty to use it. "good boy, good boy." namjoon praised his little. "did he do it baby?" yoongi asked as he snuggled under the covers. "he did, you're such a big boy baby." namjoon continued to praise jiminie as he pulled a pull-up onto his small body for evening. 

yoongi smiled when they returned back to bed and he covered jiminie's little dumpling face with kisses. "mommy's good boy." yoongi said as he kissed the top of his nose one last time. "we're so proud of you baby." namjoon added before wrapping his big strong arms around the pair to make them feel safe. 

whereas jungkook who was still awake was sitting by his bedroom door he knew all of his hyungs had gone to bed so the house was practially a ghost town, he took this chance to pack a small bag; with none of his headspace items before leaving the dorm room. he made his way to their studio and when he arrived he began to work. his phone rang and it was still way to early in the morning to be any of his members but was surpised to see hoseok's name on the top of his phone. "what hyung?" jungkook asked rudely as his hands ran through his long hair. he heard hoseok scoff on the other line which he laughed at. "where are you?" hoseok asked rather sternly so jungkook decided to lie. "i'm on my way back to busan." he said as he kicked back on his chair.

"what?! why?!" hoseok yelled down the phone at him. "because i need some space asshole." and with that he ended the call feeling slightly guilty but not enough to call back. hoseok jaw dropped as he heard the word fall from his dongsaeng's mouth. "he called me an asshole!" he yelled in jin's general direction. "give him his space hobi okay baby, let's get you back to bed before we wake grandpa." jin said as he picked hoseok even though he was still able to walk "jungkook again?" namjoon asked as they passed his room. jin sighed and nodded, "he's going back to busan for a while, who knows when he'll be back now," jin said as tears fell from his eyes. "both of you go join taehyung in his room, yeah?" namjoon told the pair. "yeah." hoseok answered for the clearly upset jin, namjoon nodded before he laid back down on his bed as yoongi moved closer to his chest. 

~ in the morning ~

jungkook had woken u with back pain from falling asleep at his desk. "hyungie?" he called out as he left his office assuming for some reason the others were with him. "they're all at home kook-ah, were you should be." his manager said to him as jungkook shook his head and walked back into his office. 

jiminie woke up happy, he was snuggled in both his mommy's and daddy's arms as they cuddled him close. "ma! da!" jiminie said as he then proceed to grugle some other sounds. "good morning baby." namjoon said as he cuddled the boy close, causing yoongi to whine slightly. "good morning." yoongi rasped out as he pushed his face in jiminie's hair. "baby seems nice." he mumbled as namjoon laughed. "come on mommy, we want breakfast." namjoon said as he picked jiminie up. "but daddy- i want to cuddle." yoongi whined at namjoon as he laughed again. 

"put a bra on and come join us for breakfast baby." namjoon told him as he left, yoongi playfully rolled his eyes as he put a bra on and then got ready to leave his bedroom. he walked downstairs and took hoseok's hand as he stood at the bottom of the stairs looking towards the door. "he'll be back soon, hobi." yoongi said as he lead him to the table.  "awe you're wearing a bra hyung." taehyung teased him as he sat down next to him. "i've got boobs for you all, babies." he told taehyng as he went to cup them in his large hands. "m-ma~" jiminie whinned not getting enough attention. yoongi fake gasped "yes baby." yoongi said, as he began to make some gurlging baby noise. "really baby?" hoseok said, as jiminie continued what he as 'saying'. "i would have never guessed that baby." jin said as he began to feed him his bottle of warm milk.

jiminie who was now very happy with his caregivers drank his milk. cuddling in jin's arms jiminie's hand decided to start to play with jin's necklace as hoseok watched the pair. "he's so sweet why can't jungkook be like him." hosoek commented as the front door shut. "oh kook-ah!" a stratled hoseok said. "don't kook-ah me twat." jungkook said as he walked past the table to grab someting to drink. "kook say sorry he's your hyung." yoongi told him as jungkook scoffed. "if only i was like jimin, your life would be so much easier." jungkook fouly said glaring towards hoseok.

hoseok hung his head covering his face in his hands as he cried gently. "h-hobi i-i didn't mean t-t-to." jungkoom stuttered out, half scared of his hyungs now. "go to your room kook. now!" hoseok yelled at him tears rolling his face. "y-yes hyung." jungkook said as he ran into his room not shutting the door behind him. "you okay baby?" taehyung asked as he rubbed hoseok's back, he just nodded leaning towards taehyung for extra comfort.

days passed and no one had spoken to jungkook or even really seen him. he was clearly still eating as jin would make him dinner and by morning it was gone with the plate in the sink or dishwasher. jungkook sighed as he walked downstairs for the 8th night in a row of having dinner at whatever time all the members were in bed. he grabbed his dinner from the oven where it remained slightly warm and sat in the dark eating his dinner sobbing to himself. "they hate me so much it's unreal." jungkook told himself again. the hallway light turned on as he could see someone coming towads but the tears in his eyes blurred his vison. 

"oh, it you." a disheartened voice said, the voice had no other owner than hoseok. jungkook looked down as he focused on finishing his dinner. "you gonna talk or not?" hoseok said coldly as he leant against the doorframe. "i-i-" jungkook started as hoseok scoffed, more tears spilt from his eyes. the boy was becoming more and more sensitive with each day he didn't slip. and so far he was on day nine. "s-s-ay it." jungkook finally got out. hoseok looked at him confusedly wanting him to continue. "s-ay you hate me." jungkook finished as he looked at his dinner plate.

hoseok laughed loudly, which scared jungkook. "i hate you." hoseok said through his laughter as jungkook just nodded and continued to eat. "hobi come back to bed," namjoon whined as he joined his side. "oh kook-ah." he said softly. jungkook smiled weakly, "i found bunbun in the washbin, did you put her there by mistake?" namjoon asked as looked sadly at his youngest member. "n-no nam-joon-hyung" he stuttered out again. namjoon pouted softly before nodding. "bed now hobiiiiii~" namjoon whined a second time as he took his hyung back upstairs.

jungkook started to cry again, once his members had left him alone at the table. he sighed softly as he wipped his tears. 6:43 am the clock read. "it's this early." he half shouted as jin walked into the kitchen. "going." jungkook said as jin grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. "someone is very sensitive right now aren't they?" jin said as he picked jungkook up and turned off all the lights. jungkook nodded, still not feeling like slipping as he knew he wouldn't please his caregivers. he wasn't like jimin in his headspace and he never would be so he binned most of his headspace items, well he acutally just hid them in his studio but 'binned'. "get some sleep jungkookie." jin said as he went to kiss his forehead but his youngest boyfriend moved away from him. "okay okay." jin said as he got him into bed and then left the room.

"how is he?" a nervous hoseok asked his hyung. "sad, lonely, upset, guilty, ruined, disappointed." jin listed as hoseok began to sniffle. "i said i hated him." he cried as jin just cuddled him. "it's okay baby he knows you love him." jin reassured him as jiminie pulled at his shirt. "wan't kookoo." he pouted he really was missing his bestfriend. "go on then baby." jin said as he opened the door. "hy-ung?" jungkook questioned as jiminie climbed on his bed. "kookoo." jiminie said as he moved inot jungkook's chest. "hi buddy." jungkook said softly as he wrapped  his arms around jiminie. "when kookoo coming to pway?" jiminie asked softly, as he looked up to jungkook who smiled softly. "whenever daddy says he loves kookoo." he told the little before laying down. "come on baby sleep with dada." jungkook told jiminie who did just that.

when jungkook woke up jiminie wasn't in his arms nor in his headspace. so jungkook just got out of bed and shut his door so no one would try to talk to him. "maybe if i slipped for a while." he said as he grabbed his only stuffie in his room and sat on his bed. "bunbun does chu tink kookoo bwad bwoy?" he asked his stuffed rabbit softly as he played with her ears. "nwo kookoo." he put on a high pitch voice for his bunny friend as she spoke. before getting squished into his arms.

"kook-ah come downstairs please." namjoon said as he walked into his room. kookoo threw the stuffie under his blankie when he saw his daddy. "does someone need their daddy?" namjoon askedsoftly as he walked over to kookoo's bed. kookoo nodded his little head before crawling over to his daddy. "uppies." koo said softly, it was barely heard as namjoon was planning to pick the boy up anyway.

"guys, i think kookoo wants to play." namjoon said, as collective cheers were heard from the living room, they had planned was to make jungkook slip but it looks like he had done that himself. "ma!" kookoo yelled once he saw yoongi bouncing his leg in an attempt to calm himself down, he almost calmed instantly when he heard kookoo's little voice. "baby, oh my little princess." yoongi said as he picked kookoo up and spun him around, like he was an actual baby. "ma. " kookoo said again much softer this time as he hid in yoongi's chest.

yoongi started to cry softly which made koo cock his head to side slightly as looked confusedly up at his mommy. "happy tears, sweetcheeks. i promise." he said sitting back down on the sofa as jiminie gave him a pacifer matching the one he had in his mouth. "missed chu swo mwuch koo." jiminie said, clearly taking on the older brother role as he was feeling so much bigger in his headspace today. "and you're mommy's big boy aren't you jiminie." yoongi said softly as his hand ran through jiminie's hair. 

"baby?" hoseok called out softly causing koo to look at him. "i love you." hoseok said handing him a brand new plushie of mang, koo took it into his hands and crawled onto hoseok's lap and kissed his lip (once his pacifer was ot of his mouth) softly like a ypung child would before cuddling the bear as close as he could to his chest. "wub da too." he whispered into hoseok's ear. hoseok played with the boy and his mang plushie until jin called them for a late breakfast, burnch kinda meal. 

"dada i tink koo need helps." jiminie said for his baby brother who struggled to pick up a fork. "awe baby." namjoon said as he used his cultery to feed jungkook as jiminie continued to watch the pair, with huge heart eyes. "good boy chim." taehyung said to him as he smiled hugely, like he won a medal. "thankies daddy." jiminie giggled out, as he let taehyung kiss the top of his head.

at last they were all happy again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.3K 14
"𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵!!" ✔ = 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧...
328K 11.8K 42
Will you fall for it? Or will you reject? See what happens.... after The Bet. Start: April 10, 2019 Ended: May 22, 2020 ------
65K 2.5K 54
. Started: 17 july 2023 Ended:
302K 12.6K 47
❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 22 September 2021 E...