my worst enemy πŸ–€ || mattia p...

By tikt0kfanfic

mattia polibio, the son next in line for the throne of Italy's most fearsome gang, the Panthers. y/n price a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
noteπŸ–€
note 2 πŸ–€
note 3 πŸ–€

38

17.6K 314 461
By tikt0kfanfic

y/n's pov

"hey guys i'm home," i said closing my front door.

"hey mija," my dad says walking down the stairs. "how's your arm?"

"pretty good, i was mattia last night so i didn't come home," i tell him.

"yeah i figured."

"you got any jobs for me?" i ask.

"are you sure you wanna take that on right now?" my dad says skeptically.

"yes dad, i need action. pleaseeeee," i beg.

"fine," my dad grabs a bunch of files. "there's a couple guys who ordered some supplies for us so we need to drop it off." he hands me the addresses. "and when you're done with that, we have a few people who owe us money. if they don't pay you, shoot them somewhere but don't kill them."

i observe the files. "sounds good. can i take mark and maximo with me?"

my dad nods. "be safe, let mark or maximo handle the work if it gets too much for you."

"i'll be fine dad," i assure him. "i'm gonna go change— call them to come over for me please."

-

when i got downstairs i saw mark and maximo already waiting for me.

"finally got your cast off," mark says nodding his head up and down.

"ayeee," maximo shouts.

"yessir," i say, grabbing my gun and car keys. "y'all ready to go?"

they follow me out the door and we head to one of our bigger cars.

we go everywhere my dad asks me to until i saw a name i didn't recognize.

"who's hector diaz?" i ask.

"oh he's not really in a mafia group but he's still a pretty powerful man," maximo tells me.

i look at his file and saw his picture. hm cute.

we pull up to a really big nice house and mark and maximo get some supplies out from the back.

i ring the doorbell and hector answers after a couple seconds.

"we're here to give you the delivery you ordered," i tell him.

"oh from colin price right?" he says. i nod. "cool, come in."

i pass him in the doorway and saw him look me up and down.

mark and maximo walk in holding a small crate.

"i've never seen you around here before," hector says to me. "are you a new solider?"

"actually.. i'm heir to the Cobras. i'm y/n price," i tell him.

"i didn't know colin had a daughter," he smiles.

"yeah i actually wasn't aware of any of this until a couple months ago."

"that must've been a lot to take in."

i laugh. "yeah it was but i got use to it and it isn't so bad."

"well if you ever need anything let me know," he says touching my shoulder and smiles.

"uh yeah thanks," i said, moving slightly back.

"i hope i run into you again."

i hear mark and maximo giggling in the back.

"yea, take care," i said awkwardly.

the three of us head back to the car.

"dude hector was totally feeling you," mark says laughing.

"i hope i run into you again," maximo mocks hector.

"can you guys shut up, damn," i roll my eyes.

-

back at home

the mission was really tiring, all i wanted to do was a take a shower. there was a little blood on my clothes from the people who didn't pay me the money and it felt really icky.

when i got to my room, i already saw mattia laying in my bed.

"there you are," mattia says getting up and walking over to me. "you look hot with blood all over you."

"it feels nasty. i'm gonna go shower," i tell him.

"can i join?" mattia smirks.

"of course you can," i say, tugging on his shirt and leading us to my bathroom.

i turn on the water as mattia takes off his clothes and i take off mine. we make out against my sink, waiting for the shower to turn hot.

"i finally have you all to myself," i whisper, biting on his lower lip.

"the things i've been waiting to do to you." his index finger trails along the side of my cheek to my jawline.

i reconnect our lips and i jump up and sit on the counter. i use my legs to pull mattia closer and wrap them around his lower back.

fog started forming on the glass wall of the showers so i knew the water was getting hot. i jump off the counter and lead mattia and i into the showers.

the hot water hits our cold bodies, warming us up and mattia pulls me into another kiss. i comb his hair back with my hands and the water made it look slicked back.

mattia pins me against the cold tile walls and pin both my hands up above me. my bullet wound was still sore so i let out a small wince.

"are you okay? do you want me to stop," mattia asks, worried.

i shake my head and smirk. "no keep going."

mattia smirks with me and kisses my bullet wound and then travels up to my neck. his tip was poking my pussy and i craved more.

"fuck me already," i begged.

"yes princess," mattia said.

he aligns his member to my entrance and slowly puts it in. the quick pain turns into pleasure soon enough. the warm water still hitting our bodies made this more enjoyable.

"fucken finally," mattia groans. "almost forgot how good you feel."

his deep seductive voice turned me on by the second. after i adjusted to his size, he picked up the pace and started fucking me against the wall, making thud noises.

i wrap my legs around his lower back again as he uses of his hands to hold me up by my ass and the other still pinning my hands to the wall.

"oh fuck mattia," i moan loudly, making my bathroom echo a little bit.

mattia started breathing heavily as he looks down and watches his dick go in and out of me. i clench my walls to increase the pleasure for him and watch him make a moaning expression.

"baby girllll," mattia groans, "fuck."

we go at it for a while until i've finally reached my limit.

"daddy i'm gonna cum."

"cum for me," mattia demands.

i do as he says and release all over his dick while moaning his name over and over again.

mattia doesn't take his eyes off me because he likes seeing me satisfied from him.

a couple more thrusts later he pulls out and came on my stomach. i reconnect our lips and feel his chest move up and down trying to catch his breath.

sorry i didn't update all day, i was out again lmfaoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 11.7K 72
ΰΆ±ΰ·”ΰΆΉ ࢱිසා ࢯැවුࢫි.....πŸ’™ ΰΆ±ΰ·”ΰΆΉΰ·™ΰΆ±ΰ·Š ࢸා ΰΆ±ΰ·’ΰ·€ΰ·™ΰΆΈΰ·’......πŸ’™
248K 2.4K 59
[Completed] [⚠️My first story ever written⚠️] Started: Jan 18, 2020 Ended: may 1, 2020
296K 3.6K 55
over the years y/n and mattia grows hatred for each other. all they can do is argue until mattia realizes he doesn't actually hate y/n y/n's bestfrie...
471K 8.9K 45
A new town, new school, new people and a new family. How will it be dealing with a mean stepbrother? Mattia Polibio is your new stepbrother. He hate...