my worst enemy πŸ–€ || mattia p...

Por tikt0kfanfic

mattia polibio, the son next in line for the throne of Italy's most fearsome gang, the Panthers. y/n price a... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
noteπŸ–€
note 2 πŸ–€
note 3 πŸ–€

21

20.3K 363 1.6K
Por tikt0kfanfic

hi before i get started i wanna know where my readers are from :))
_________________________________

mattia's pov

when i get home, i see that my front door was already open.  i take out my gun and keep it ready in case.

i heard something in my living room and aimed my gun up.

"who's there?" i ask, turning on the light.

i saw y/n sitting on my couch with her hands beside her head.

"woah woah it's just me," she says.

"are you crazy?" i shout, "i could've killed you."

"i know you wouldn't have," she says, lowering my gun.

y/n notices a hole in my shirt from the bullet and looks up at me, worried.

"don't worry i was wearing a vest" i assure her.

she let's out a sigh of relief. "sorry i had to steal from you," she says. "duty calls."

"i don't take it to heart," i smile.

"can we.. finish making our pasta?" she asks.

i chuckle and lead her to my kitchen.

"can i go change into something more comfortable?" y/n asks.

"yeah go up to my room, grab anything you want," i approve.

she immediately runs upstairs and heads to my room.

5 minutes later she walked down, wearing my grey shirt that looked like a dress on her.

"better." she chuckles and comes into the kitchen.

we remake our pasta and this time we were actually able to finish it.

"let's go watch a movie," y/n suggests as she pulls out two plates from the cupboard.

i agreed and went to go grab some pillows and blankets while she carries our two plate of pastas as we make our way to the movie room.

y/n's pov
we decided to watch (your favorite movie) and cuddled together with a bunch of blankets over us.

"the pasta was good," mattia mentions.

"well duh, i helped make it."

mattia rolls his eyes and starts tickling me.

"oh by the way.. i'm sorry i shot one of your soldiers," i apologize.

"it's fine, maya will get over it," mattia shrugs. "she was.. actually the one who told my dad about us."

"what? why?" i say, picking my head up.

"i don't know maybe she's jealous?" mattia guesses.

"jealous ? why would she be.. she likes you doesnt she? have you've slept with her?" i ask, glaring.

"maybe once.. or twice.. or 4 times," mattia mumbles.

i roll my eyes and lay my head back down. "hope she doesn't think she has a chance."

mattia laughs. "now who's jealous?"

i slap his chest. i started thinking and realized that mattia and i aren't even official— even though technically we could never be.

"mattia?" i ask.

"yes princess?"

"i dont wanna be that girl but.. what is this?" i say, sitting up.

"i don't know, all i know is that i care about you," mattia answers. "and that i don't wanna picture anyone else with you."

"then tell xavier to back off next time," i joke.

"what do you mean?" mattia asks.

"he tried getting at me during the ball but mariano told him off," i say.

"what? why didn't you tell me?" mattia replies, putting his hand on my thighs.

"slipped my mind."

"okay.. but anyway, what do you want us to be?" mattia asks.

"i care about you too, and i like what we are right now. can that just be enough for now?"

"maybe we can resolve this bad blood between our families," mattia suggests.

"how?"

"well we're the future leaders right ? what if when we come the leaders, we'll just join forces ?" mattia explains.

"i mean that could work, we can finally bring peace," i add in. "but who knows how long we have to wait."

"i'll wait however long i have to," mattia whispers.

i smile and kiss him on the lips. he pulls me on top of his lap and i straddle him with my thighs on each side of his hips.

"mmm," mattia moans.

i don't feel like writing a smut smut so imma make this quick lmfao.

i lower his pants down, just enough for me to have access to his shaft.

mattia pulls down my shorts and underwear while i pull his down. i take his member into my hand and lower my body on it.

immediately, i moan while one hand grips his shoulder. his two hands are at my waist, helping me bounce up and down slowly.

"fuck that feels good," mattia whispers.

i nod my head agreeing and started bouncing faster.

after riding his dick for a few minutes i felt a knot in my stomach and released onto him.

i pull myself off his body and shuffled down where my mouth is now in front of his member.

without teasing him, i start deepthroating him and he grips the roots of my hair.

"baby i'm gonna cum," he tells me.

i gag on his dick one last time and felt his liquid shoot into my throat and swallowed it.

"i should get going," i say, sadly.

mattia frowns and starts wrapping his arms around my waist. "no."

"do you want me to die at the hands of your father?" i ask.

he makes an angry face and finally lets me go.

mayas pov

i know mattia told me to go to the warehouse but i knew something was up, so i stayed outside his house and waited in my car.

soon, i see y/n walking out, wearing his grey t shirt. before she can exit the perimeter mattia pulls her wrist back and kisses her passionately.

i clench my fist and glare at them. he watches her get into her car and she backs out of his driveway and drives off. mattia is still outside watching her car until it's gets too far for him to see.

i take out my phone and make a call

maya: hey i have a proposal to make.
person: and that is?
maya: we both have a common enemy— i need your help to get rid of her.
person: who is it?
maya: i'm sure you know y/n price.
person: im interested, tell me more.

.

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

3.2K 50 8
Sebastian and Ryan have been dating for 2 week and have a healthy relationship but they have not tell or talk to the boys about this yet...
392K 4.1K 113
It's a story where y/n finds out she is pregnant with mattia's daughter and all y/n friends and family help her through the pregnancy and mattia is a...
23.1K 1.1K 29
π™·πšŽ πš πšŠπš—πšπšœ 𝚊 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘πš˜πšžπš πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš›πšŠπšŒπš. π™·πšŽ 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜'πš—πš πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 πš›πšŽπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœπš‘πš’πš™ , πš‘πšŽ πš πšŠπš—πšπšœ πš›πšŽπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜...
471K 8.9K 45
A new town, new school, new people and a new family. How will it be dealing with a mean stepbrother? Mattia Polibio is your new stepbrother. He hate...