Flaws and All

By xxlovetoreadxx

"Her daddy always taught her about the Bible and God but he never prepared her to meet the devil, also known... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty- Nine
Forty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty- Three
Fourty- Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Epilogue

Fifty-Seven

4.5K 231 46
By xxlovetoreadxx

"Get the fuck up!" Bailey yells, throwing Josiah's clothes at him.

"Mmm what is it?" He groans, rubbing his eyes.

"It's time for you to go, Josiah. Yeah last night was fun and all but it won't happen again. You weren't supposed to spend the night here."

"See Bailey, there you go ruining stuff....DAMN! It was starting to feel like old times again." Josiah scoffs as he gets up and starts getting dressed.

"Well, it'll never be like old times so there's no point in pretending. Don't you got a family to get home to?" She asks as he follows her into the kitchen, watching her start on breakfast.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened to you last night and you may as well make me breakfast since I'm here. You know I always did love your cooking." He says as he sits down on the bar stool.

"Fine, I'll tell you because I know your stubborn, persistent ass won't leave if I don't but before I start talking, stop bringing up the past and how we used to be. How you expect me to let shit go if you keep bringing up those bad memories? I'm trying to be cordial with you but you're making it hard."

"You're right, won't happen again." He tells her, holding his hands up in surrender. "Now tell me about the nigga that did that to you."

"There's this guy at the club named Kade. We've been fooling around but we never had sex or anything because I know he's a hoe. He claims to love me and he hit me after I was dancing with you. He came over last night trying to apologize for hitting me and was trying to have sex but I didn't want to. He beat my ass and was going to rape me until I fought back. I took those pills because I wanted to die. I was tired of bad shit happening to me and I felt like everything would be better if I died. Before you tell me to quit my job so I can be away from him, I can't do that because I need the money and he knows where I live so he would still pop up here and I can't tell my dad because he doesn't know I work at the club." Bailey explains as she puts bacon, French toast, and eggs onto her and Josiah's plates then fills up their glasses with orange juice.

"So what exactly is your plan then? You just gonna let him keep beating you up and trying to rape you or are you gone do something about it? You're a lot of things but you're not dumb. You know it won't end well for you if he's still trying to be with you despite knowing that you don't want him." He says, putting food into his mouth.

"What should I do then Jo? Since you know every fucking thing."

Josiah raises his left eyebrow and starts spilling his master plan, moving his hands around as he talks.

"So you in it or what, Bailey? It has to happen tonight." He asks, putting his dirty dishes into the sink.

Before Bailey can answer, she hears a familiar voice and loud foot steps coming towards her apartment. "Babygirl, we need to talk." Kade tells her loudly. Her eyes buck, her palms start to sweat, and the color leaves her face as if she's seen a ghost.

"Fuck! You have to hide Jo!" She whispers, putting on her robe.

"Nah, I'm not hiding for nobody. Let him come in here and get his ass whopped."

"If you don't hide, I'll never let you come here again. Just do this one thing for me! I know you can beat his ass, you don't need to prove yourself. Just fucking hide!!"

"Bailey, I'm about to kick this door down in 5....4......3......2...." Kade says outside the door, his yelling stopping when Bailey opens the door. Walking into the house, Kade slowly looks around the room then at Bailey; his eyes squinted lowly.

"Who was you in here talking to?" He asks her, with his arms folded.

"K-Kade what are you talking about? I-I wasn't t-talking to n-nobody." She smiles, walking over to him and rubbing her hands over his arms.

He relaxes into her touch then rubs his hand through her hair, gripping a fist full of it and making her face him. "You lying bitch! I heard you talking to somebody and I see that extra plate in the sink." Tears roll from Bailey eyes as Kade snatches a patch of hair out of her head then throws her onto the floor, kicking her in the stomach. As his boot connects with her body, she looks underneath the couch; her eyes meeting with Josiah's. She sees the look on his face and knows he's about to intervene so she slowly shakes her head side to side.

After the beating ends, Kade snatches her up from the floor and places a sloppy kiss on her lips then slaps her across the face.

"Make sure you have your ass at work tonight and for whoever's in here, I'm not going to waste my time looking for you. I'll figure out who you are soon enough and I'll take care of you." He spits out then walks out of the door, whistling a song.

5 minutes later, Josiah slides from under the couch and tends to Bailey's wounds; making sure she knows that he'll handle Kade.

"Thanks for helping. I'm fine, you can leave now." Bailey tells him, snatching the towel filled with ice from Josiah and putting it onto her ribs.

"Okay, Just remember what I said about tonight. I'll see you later. I have to go." He says, leaving the house.

********
Walking into the club, Bailey has on a full face of makeup but it still doesn't cover her bruises. Her cute outfit also shows her cuts and scars from the beatings. As she walks through the crowd, people gossip about her body and she gives them death glares.

"Damn, why did you even come here looking like that? You look fucking disgusting." Sassy laughs obnoxiously.

Without a word, Bailey punches her in the mouth, knocking her onto the ground then getting on top of her; releasing her anger until Sassy is screaming for help. Someone snatches Bailey off her and she looks up to see Kade who blows thick smoke from his mouth and scoffs loudly.

"Bailey, get off her and get yo ass in my office." He says, forcibly pushing Bailey then grabbing Sassy by her throat and dragging her into his office.

The two girls stare at each other, Sassy's face looking just as bad as Bailey's.

"If you had of fought Kade as hard as you fought me, you probably wouldn't look that damn bad." Sassy laughs as she spits blood into the trash can.

After taking a sip of the liquor in his glass, Kade grabs Sassy by her neck and slams her into the wall then throws her onto the floor. "You need to be taught a lesson. You talk too much." He says as he gets on top of Sassy and starts unhooking his belt then trying to pull his pants down until Bailey stops him. The look in Sassy's eyes as she's about to get raped is too much for Bailey to handle and even though she can't stand her, she won't allow her to be raped. No one should go through that.

"Kade, baby you don't want her. You want me remember!! I can satisfy your needs." Bailey says as she makes him face her.

"Sassy get the fuck out! NOW!" He yells, licking his lips when his eyes land on the Bailey's body.

Sassy gets up from the floor and runs towards the door, looking back at Bailey with tears in her eyes and mouthing the words, "thank you.".. Bailey nods her head then allows Kade to sloppily kiss her, his mouth tasting like Crown Royal Liquor. He picks Bailey up into his arms and sits her on the desk, knocking everything off in the process. Just as he's about to take his pants off, she stops him.

"N-not here. Let's go to your truck. I've always wanted to have sex in a truck." She whispers in his ear, making him shudder.

"Mm freaky. I like that shit baby. Follow me."

Bailey takes Kade's hand and follows him to the back door and as soon as they step outside, two masked men run up to them. They kick Kade in the back of his leg making him fall down then tie up his arms and legs.

"Let me go!!! What the fuck is going on!? Somebody help me!!" Kade yells for help and one of the men hits him in the back of the head with a gun; knocking him out then putting a black bag over his head. The two guys throw Kade into the back of a black van and start to drive away until Bailey's voice stops them.

"D-Don't kill him. He deserves it but just don't do it."

"We won't. Go inside and if anyone asks where he went, just lie." He says back.

"Okay, Thank you." Bailey says before walking back into the building to dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7M 663K 46
"Angry sex is the best sex." Just to remind you that playboys have hearts too. winner of The Fiction Awards 2019 as Best Fanfiction and Best Overall...
247K 10K 48
"you don't think i'm weird because of my tourette's?"
267K 12K 28
"Jada Gianna .. that's cute."
151K 8.2K 52
What will you do when you need to make a decision upon reaching crossroads in life? Both options are equally important that left you with no option...