JODECIDAL ADVISORY

By SWINGMUSTDIE

"you're whack and you ain't intact cause you don't read Jodecidal Advisory!" More

EP 1 ! "Piece of My Tape"
EP 2 ! "Brothas Said Knock You Out!"
EP 3 ! "Fatal Subtraction"
EP 4 ! "Nomeo and Juliet"
EP 5 ! "Beshackled"
EP 6 ! "Don't Thlip Up"
EP 7 ! "A Wrinkle in Time"
S2 EP 1 ! "Steak and Potatoes!"
S2 EP 2 ! "Where's my Keys?"
S2 EP 3 ! "Switch it on 'Em!"
S2 EP 4 ! "Vincent Van Swing"
S2 EP 6 ! "Dal Advisory"
S2 EP 7 ! "In Blindsight"
S2 EP 8 ! "Uncappable"
S2 EP9 ! "Dalvin Had A Little Dog"
S2 EP 10 ! "Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT1
S2 EP 11 ! "Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT2
S3 EP 1 ! "Popcorn & Boots"
S3 EP 2 ! "Strictly 4 the Jeeps!"
S3 EP 3 ! "You Got It Bad"
S3 EP 4 ! "She's Not Your Play Thang"
S3 Ep 5 ! "Between You, Me, & He"
S3 EP 6 ! "LaVaughna Campbell is Not My Lover"
S3 EP 7 ! "ISpy"
THEE CHRISTMAS EPISODE !
S3 EP 8 ! "Fiddle Diddle"
S3 EP 9 ! "Flex Appeal"
S3 EP 10 ! "Valentine's Day Blues!"
S3 EP 11 ! "Tale of 2 Crowns"
S3 EP 12 ! "Congraduations!"
S3 EP 13 ! "Stay"
S3 EP 14 ! "Stay" PT 2
QUIET ON SET !
S4 EP 1 ! "Bermuda Pentagon"
S4 EP 2 ! "Fights, Camera, Action!"
S4 EP 3 ! "Movin' on In"
S4 EP 4 ! "For the Love of Money"
S4 EP5 ! "Limited Eviction"
S4 EP 6 ! "Kid You Not"
S4 EP 7 ! "40 is the New 21"
S4 EP 8 ! "Bye-Bye, Tanai!"
S4 EP 9 ! "Trigger Warning" PT 1
S4 EP 10 ! "Trigger Warning" PT 2
S4 EP 11 ! "I...Don't Know"
S4 EP 12 ! "New Beginnings"
S5 EP 1 ! "What Happens in Vegas..." PT 1
S5 EP 2 ! "Fatal Attraction 2: The Creepuel"
S5 EP 3 ! "I Wanna Be Your Man"
S5 EP 4 ! "The Bodyguard"
S5 EP 5 ! "Misadventures in Babysitting!"
' CREEP IT REAL! '
S5 EP6 ! "What If...?"
S5 EP 7 ! "Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired"
S5 EP 8 ! "Swing's Interlude"
S5 EP 9 ! "Let Me Explain"
S5 EP 10 ! "Stop, Drop, and Roll!"
S5 EP 11 ! "Aisle and Tribulation"
S5 EP 12 ! "Who Got the Juice Now?"
S5 EP 13 ! "Diamonds Aren't Forever"
S5 EP 14 ! "Isn't She Lovely?"
S5 EP 15 ! "In the Heat of the Night"
S5 EP 16 ! "Hickory Dickory Dock"
S5 EP 17 ! "First Time for Everything"
S5 EP 18 ! "SoNaiRae"
' SAVE THE DRAMA FOR THE BAHAMAS ! ' - SPECIAL.
S5 EP 19 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 1
S5 EP 20 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 2
QUIET ON SET PART TWO !
S5 EP 21 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 3

S2 EP 5 ! "Framed!"

719 45 102
By SWINGMUSTDIE

season 2, episode 5

"Framed!"

·

K-Ci sat at a table in a dark room, feet up, mugging the two officials standing near him. He sat comfortably in his orange jumpsuit.

The scene then switched to K-Ci running down the street as a siren was heard in the back. He ran through the night as police cars chased him.

The scene froze and K-Ci appeared in front of the audience. "You're probably wondering how I got here." He spoke, "Let me tell you. It-"

"You know that ain't what happened." DeVante intervened. "And who are you talking to?" JoJo eyed K-Ci strangely as he held a soda. Dalvin stood close behind, too.

K-Ci shushed them, "Shhh! Don't interrupt the story!" He then continued, "Anyway. It all started on a windy Tuesday morning..."

·

It was a windy Tuesday morning and K-Ci had ran late for school, due to the fact that no one decided to wake him up. He didn't even get the chance to put in his infamous gold hoops.

What a coincidence it was, was that when K-Ci opened his locker, a small bag fell out. He picked it up and dug inside, pulling out a pair of small gold hoops.

He looked at them, wondering where they could have came from.

"I'm looking for a Cedric Hailey." A voice said. It was a middle aged black man, who appeared to be a police officer, accompanied by a lightskinned woman wearing a grimace on her face.

"He's over there." Mrs. Harris pointed to K-Ci.

"Excuse me, are you Cedric Hailey?" The officer asked K-Ci as he turned around. "Who wants to know?"

The woman stepped in front of the officer, "Its him! You're the one that stole those earrings from my shop!" She shouted while pointing at the earrings K-Ci held in his hand.

"Wait, wait, wait! I don't even know where these came from!" K-Ci defended, "Someone planted these in my locker!"

"Thats a lie!" The woman shouted once more, "I found your library card right where those earrings were placed in my store! Take him away."

"We're gonna take you down to the precinct." The officer gripped K-Ci up by his arm.

"I didn't even go to first period! And I didn't even take these earrings!" K-Ci frantically yelled as he struggled to get out of the officer's grip, "Get off me, man!"

The bell rang and students gathered around to watch what was going on. JoJo, DeVante, and Dalvin walked by, talking about a random topic.

The officer started to take K-Ci away, but he shouted out to his brothers before that could happen. "Wait! De, Dal, Jo! Tell them I'm innocent!"

DeVante, JoJo, and Dalvin eyed K-Ci for a couple seconds. "Sooo...about that history test!" JoJo changed the subject before he and the DeGrates scurried off.

The officer continued to drag K-Ci away as he tried to resist. "Hold on! I ain't even know I had a library card!"

·

"It was true. I didn't know I had a library card." K-Ci shook his head as he spoke to the audience again.

"Could y'all believe that? I was being framed for something I didn't do. Do I look like a thief to y'all?" He questioned. JoJo, DeVante, and Dalvin shared looks.

·

"The cop dragged me outta school, locked me up and threw me in the cell, no questions asked." K-Ci told.

K-Ci sat in the cell, playing the harmonica. "I got accused for somethin' I didn't dooo..." He sang. "They didn't listen when I tried to tell the truuuuthh. I'm just an innocent young black mannn, but they don't give a damnnn!"

"No, hold up, pause. That ain't what happened, let me tell the story." JoJo interrupted K-Ci. "The officer never gripped K-Ci up, Principal Harris did."

·

Mrs. Harris threw K-Ci into one of the chairs in her office. "Stealing? From a high priced jewelry store? Are you crazy?!" She questioned him as he looked very frightened.

"Mrs. Harris, let me find the culprit! Give me till Friday to prove to you I didn't do this." K-Ci pleaded.

Mrs. Harris nodded, "Okay. But if you don't have any proof? I'm letting them take you to jail."

"That was when I realized I had to bring in the big dog. It was gonna be hard, but this depended on my life." K-Ci said while looking at nothing in particular.

·

"The Boss is ready for you," Dalvin told his friend. DeVante held the door open as K-Ci hesitantly walked into the dim lit room. He approached the desk where 'The Boss' faced the other way in their chair. JoJo stood in the near corner of the room.

"State your name and issue." The Boss stated.

"K-Ci," K-Ci started, "I've been falsely accused of stealing expensive gold earrings that were placed in my locker. I need you to bring the person responsible to the light."

The Boss, a.k.a Darlene, slowly turned around in her chair. "Whats in it for me?"

K-Ci dropped to his knees, "Please Darlene! Just do me this one favor! I don't have anything to offer!"

"I'll see what I can do. Get him out of my sight!" Darlene shouted. DeVante and Dalvin ushered in, pulling K-Ci up off the floor and dragging him out the room, as JoJo shut the door soon after.

·

"He was all cryin'!" Dalvin cackled.

"On his knees and all!" DeVante joined in.

If 'shaking in their boots' was a person." JoJo pointed to K-Ci as the three laughed some more. K-Ci mugged them, "Back to the damn story."

·

"Friday surely did come quick after that." K-Ci went on. "I needed to be in the clear, and fast."

·

"Cedric, we've been waiting for half an hour. You might as well just face the facts." Mrs. Harris told K-Ci. The officer and the woman who owned the jewelry store sat in the office too.

"Just a couple more minutes!" K-Ci said to the three, "C'mon Darlene!" He mumbled.

"Just turn around so I can put these cuffs on you." The officer approached K-Ci. Before K-Ci could respond, Darlene kicked the door open with JoJo, DeVante, and Dalvin behind her.

"Stop! He's innocent!"

"I know you ain't just kick that door open." Harris eyed her.

"Thats not important! K-Ci is innocent!" She said. She went out the room and came back with the real culprit: Sabrina.

"This is the person who took the earrings and put them in K-Ci's locker!" Darlene gripped Sabrina up tightly, "Explain yourself to them, now!"

"Okay!" Sabrina winced, "Yes, I took the earrings. My baby was running late for school and as he left the house, I realized he didn't have any earrings on. I had already broke in the shop and took the earrings hours before and planned to give them to him, but I just placed them in his locker. I didn't mean any harm!"

"How did you see me leaving my house...?" K-Ci questioned.

"I have my ways."

"Thats creepy, Sabrina. I'll be calling your mother. We're sorry for the accusations, K-Ci." Mrs. Harris said.

K-Ci nodded as he, JoJo, and the DeGrates left the office.

"I'm in the clear! Thanks, Darlene." He hugged the young teenaged girl.

"No problem, K. I'll be expecting my twenty dollars now." She gave a cheeky smile as K-Ci mugged her.

·

I hit y'all with two updates in one week cause why not 😊?
I love updating for y'all ! ❤
Just chill, till the next episode.
- thee illest ✨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 21 21
"Why are you writing this shit?! You should be out there ending humanity right now!"
1.4K 38 39
Warning! Very stupid. Some material may not be suitable for younger readers. This is recommended for readers 13+
6.4K 188 15
"Loves gonna get you killed, but prides gonna be the death of you and me."
186K 6.3K 57
It's all fun and games until someone goes insane~