JODECIDAL ADVISORY

By SWINGMUSTDIE

"you're whack and you ain't intact cause you don't read Jodecidal Advisory!" More

EP 1 ! "Piece of My Tape"
EP 2 ! "Brothas Said Knock You Out!"
EP 3 ! "Fatal Subtraction"
EP 4 ! "Nomeo and Juliet"
EP 5 ! "Beshackled"
EP 6 ! "Don't Thlip Up"
EP 7 ! "A Wrinkle in Time"
S2 EP 1 ! "Steak and Potatoes!"
S2 EP 2 ! "Where's my Keys?"
S2 EP 3 ! "Switch it on 'Em!"
S2 EP 5 ! "Framed!"
S2 EP 6 ! "Dal Advisory"
S2 EP 7 ! "In Blindsight"
S2 EP 8 ! "Uncappable"
S2 EP9 ! "Dalvin Had A Little Dog"
S2 EP 10 ! "Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT1
S2 EP 11 ! "Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT2
S3 EP 1 ! "Popcorn & Boots"
S3 EP 2 ! "Strictly 4 the Jeeps!"
S3 EP 3 ! "You Got It Bad"
S3 EP 4 ! "She's Not Your Play Thang"
S3 Ep 5 ! "Between You, Me, & He"
S3 EP 6 ! "LaVaughna Campbell is Not My Lover"
S3 EP 7 ! "ISpy"
THEE CHRISTMAS EPISODE !
S3 EP 8 ! "Fiddle Diddle"
S3 EP 9 ! "Flex Appeal"
S3 EP 10 ! "Valentine's Day Blues!"
S3 EP 11 ! "Tale of 2 Crowns"
S3 EP 12 ! "Congraduations!"
S3 EP 13 ! "Stay"
S3 EP 14 ! "Stay" PT 2
QUIET ON SET !
S4 EP 1 ! "Bermuda Pentagon"
S4 EP 2 ! "Fights, Camera, Action!"
S4 EP 3 ! "Movin' on In"
S4 EP 4 ! "For the Love of Money"
S4 EP5 ! "Limited Eviction"
S4 EP 6 ! "Kid You Not"
S4 EP 7 ! "40 is the New 21"
S4 EP 8 ! "Bye-Bye, Tanai!"
S4 EP 9 ! "Trigger Warning" PT 1
S4 EP 10 ! "Trigger Warning" PT 2
S4 EP 11 ! "I...Don't Know"
S4 EP 12 ! "New Beginnings"
S5 EP 1 ! "What Happens in Vegas..." PT 1
S5 EP 2 ! "Fatal Attraction 2: The Creepuel"
S5 EP 3 ! "I Wanna Be Your Man"
S5 EP 4 ! "The Bodyguard"
S5 EP 5 ! "Misadventures in Babysitting!"
' CREEP IT REAL! '
S5 EP6 ! "What If...?"
S5 EP 7 ! "Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired"
S5 EP 8 ! "Swing's Interlude"
S5 EP 9 ! "Let Me Explain"
S5 EP 10 ! "Stop, Drop, and Roll!"
S5 EP 11 ! "Aisle and Tribulation"
S5 EP 12 ! "Who Got the Juice Now?"
S5 EP 13 ! "Diamonds Aren't Forever"
S5 EP 14 ! "Isn't She Lovely?"
S5 EP 15 ! "In the Heat of the Night"
S5 EP 16 ! "Hickory Dickory Dock"
S5 EP 17 ! "First Time for Everything"
S5 EP 18 ! "SoNaiRae"
' SAVE THE DRAMA FOR THE BAHAMAS ! ' - SPECIAL.
S5 EP 19 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 1
S5 EP 20 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 2
QUIET ON SET PART TWO !
S5 EP 21 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 3

S2 EP 4 ! "Vincent Van Swing"

862 55 170
By SWINGMUSTDIE

season 2, episode 4

"Vincent Van Swing"

.

K-Ci and Mr. Clayton, the English teacher, were in the midst of having a staring contest.

"I won't teach until you do as told." Clayton told his student.

"And I won't do as told because you keep accusing me of doing something I didn't do." K-Ci retorted.

Mr. Clayton massaged his temples, "How many times do I have to tell you I don't care if you weren't the one that threw the pencil? Just pick it up!"

·
JoJo, DeVante, K-Ci and Dalvin talked amongst themselves, as well as other students. They were at an assembly and were grateful because they didn't have to be in their last period classes.

"Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention?" The art teacher, Mr. Walsh, asked holding the microphone. The students continued their conversations.

"Excuse me?"

Mrs. Harris, the principal, snatched the microphone from him. "Yo!" Her voice boomed. Everyone in the gym averted their attention over to the two standing in the middle of the gymnasium.

"Thank you, Mrs. Harris. Okay so," Mr. Walsh clasped his hands together. "There will be an art contest in about three weeks from now, and I want everyone to try and put something together."

"Whoever wins gets two hundred dollars and a gift card to Red Lobster." Mrs. Harris added.

The boys shared a look amongst each other.

"I'm most deff gonna submit somethin'. Y'all know I love my seafood." Dalvin rubbed his hands together.

"And this is an easy way to make some money! And it doesn't involve anything illegal." K-Ci also rubbed his hands together as him and Dalvin weirdly looked at the ceiling while smirking.

·

Dalvin sat on the couch working on his picture. He grabbed a black sharpie and outlined his drawing.

DeVante walked into the living room talking on the phone, "Yeah, uh, do you think you can deliver the sc-" DeVante stopped his sentence as Dalvin looked at him.

"Scopes...telescopes." The two continued to stare at each other until DeVante slowly backed out of the room.

Meanwhile, with the Haileys, Joel had black crayons, black colored pencils, black markers, and black paint scattered around.

K-Ci kept switching his attention to the mirror to his drawing board. He rubbed his chin and smirked, then started drawing.

·

It was the day of the art show program and all the students that submitted work packed Mr. Walsh's art room. Teachers walked around admiring students artwork.

Dalvin stood by his artwork when the Haileys walked in holding theirs.

"You gon' look real nice standing there watching me eat my delicious seafood dinner." K-Ci taunted.

Dalvin let out a laugh. "Lets be real, K. The only thing you can beat me in is a singing contest."

JoJo looked at Dalvin, then his artwork, then back at Dalvin. "This drawing is..." He trailed off, "Really something."

K-Ci looked at Dalvin's artwork and started laughing. "Pfftt! He got his kindergarten friends to draw this."

Dalvin held up K-Ci's artwork, "I know you ain't talkin' bout my artwork! What do you call this?"

"Its clearly a self-portrait, neanderthal!" K-Ci bucked at Dalvin. JoJo put his artwork up on the stand while the two were arguing. K-Ci then put his attention on the painting, "What am I looking at?"

"It's space." JoJo confirmed.

"I don't see any planets. Or stars. Or the sun." Dalvin pointed out. JoJo stared him down before changing the subject. "Where's DeVante?"

K-Ci pulled out some sugar cookies from his jacket pocket, "Over there."

Teachers were admiring DeVante's sculpture and DeVante was loving every minute of it.

"This is great! I think we might have a winner." Mr. Walsh told him before him and the other teachers walked off. Dalvin stormed over to his brother as K-Ci and JoJo followed.

"You didn't even make this!"

"Actually, I did." DeVante retorted,  "Don't hate, just congratulate." He chuckled.

"What is there to hate on when I actually took the time and effort to create something?" Dalvin argued back.

"This can easily be damaged." DeVante took a pencil and erased some of Dalvin's work. Dalvin gasped and took a metal tool off the table and broke 'the special part' of the statue off.

DeVante grabbed a bucket of blue paint and aimed for Dalvin's picture, but it got on JoJo's all black painting instead.

This caused all four boys to start destroying each other's works. DeVante added more colors to JoJo's painting and JoJo pushed DeVante's sculpture on the floor. Dalvin ended up ripping K-Ci's self-portrait, making K-Ci grab a bucket of orange paint. He threw the bucket of paint at Dalvin but he ducked, and the paint got on Mr. Walsh, Mrs. Harris, and the other teachers.

"You all have detention." Mr. Walsh wiped the paint from his mouth.

"But wait! Do I still win the contest?" DeVante asked. Mr. Walsh looked at the many parts of the sculpture on the floor and shook his head.

"What about the Red Lobster gift card?!" Dalvin questioned.

"You better settle for Long John Silvers!" Mrs. Harris yelled.

·

Mrs. Harris wrote "Detention" in the center of the board. "I don't wanna hear a peep out of any of you!" She stated sternly to the classroom full of teenagers.

JoJo, Dalvin, K-Ci and DeVante found themselves getting bored quickly. Ten minutes had passed, and they had 20 more minutes to go.

"I'm going to the restroom, don't try any tricks!" Mrs. Harris said sternly before getting up to go to the bathroom.

DeVante randomly started knocking on the desk, and JoJo began beat boxing. K-Ci snapped as Dalvin nodded his head to the beat as he got ready to freestyle.

"She got a nice body, told her I like it like DeBarge, ya' girl fell for me cause you know I got charm! Gotta stay on top cause I wanna live large, you actin' like you known, we don't know who you are! You better obey me cause you know that I'm in charge," he nodded to JoJo, K-Ci and DeVante before finishing up with his last line, "Remember all our faces cause we gon' be stars!"

The other students that were serving detention hyped them up. JoJo and DeVante continued with the beats while K-Ci hit riffs and Dalvin continued to nod his head to the beat. The class settled down once Mrs. Harris walked back into the classroom. The quartet didn't seem to notice until she cleared her throat.

"Don't trip Harris, we'll give you a shout-out on the album!" Dalvin smiled.

·

I really stan this season no bs 💀.
But I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your day, I love you ! 💜
- Fly Ass Trick 🔪🐍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.7K 56
A zatima story ๐Ÿซฃ
19.7K 1K 67
.เณƒเฟA สฒแต˜หขหกแต˜แต›สณแตƒแต‰'หข production presents... แ–ดแ—ฉแ‘ŽTแ—ฉแ”•Y แ’Oแ—ชแ—ดแ‘•I Iแ—ฐแ—ฉแ˜œIแ‘Žแ—ดแ”• '๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž...๐–-๐–-๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐…-๐…-๐…๐š๐ง-๐ญ๐š-๐ญ๐š-๐ฌ๐ฒ?' ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข...
2.4K 197 8
๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™...
5.3K 145 12
Devante Swing. You. Jodecidal Hotline. Who knows what could happen?